• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be a good idea. And put exotic bounties in the usually useless mission slot instead of the bounty slot.

Great idea. That is something we have never heard them comment on, but it has got to be a highly visible design flaw from their end. Outside a brief campaign, it is pretty much useless. IB medals is the only thing now.

nOoblet16

It's not OP at all. A competent TLW or Thorn user will kill you quite easily.

TLW needs to be quite up close while Red Death can take out targets at range that's outside's TLW's, Thorn I just run when I see someone using it lol. I try indirect engagement with Thorn users, never direct cause the burn will kill me eventually even if I manage to kill the player.

Honestly my biggest enemy in Crucible has been Hawkmoon more than any other weapon.

Deku Tree

I have never played WoW.
Has anyone made a detailed comparison between Destiny and WoW that I could read? Does anyone know where to find one?
Thanks!

todd360

I have never played WoW.
Has anyone made a detailed comparison between Destiny and WoW that I could read? Does anyone know where to find one?
Thanks!

I don't have time to make a detailed comparison, but I can tell you that WoW is really fun. Especially if you have people to play with like in destiny. I haven't played since wrath of the lich king so I don't know to much about current WoW. I'd be interested in playing it again with destinyGAF.

Namikaze1

OK sorry I have to upload the video again. The current state of this thing is not great but this next one should be money.

EDIT: Or not because Twitch is garbage.
you're our only hope! I have no footage at all.

Looks like we might hit OT19 today. Seems like this thread moved slightly faster than 17.

What are the best OT suggestions? I got nothing.

Destiny |OT19| Are you still there?
OT19 is gonna move a hell of a lot slower than any of the previous threads. Bloodborne is next week. I doubt we will make it to 50 pages (on 100ppp) before then.

border

I seriously wish I could buy Plasteel Plating....

Ranking alts is quite frankly a shit because of it.

You can buy Plasteel Plating. Check for the slip inside your game box -- if you have the Vanguard Armory bonus DLC you can get a green helmet from the Vanguard quartermaster for 250 glimmer. Dismantle it and you get 1-2 class materials. If you don't have the armory you can still get plating by dismantling armor from your class quartermaster or Rahool, though it's a good deal more expensive (400 glimmer I think)

It gets expensive pretty quickly, but it's a hell of a lot faster than running strikes and hoping for engrams. Gatekeeper farming generates about 4000 glimmer every ten minutes.....Exclusion Zone maybe 2500 glimmer.

todd360

you're our only hope! I have no footage at all.

OT19 is gonna move a hell of a lot slower than any of the previous threads. Bloodborne is next week. I doubt we will make it to 50 pages (on 100ppp) before then.

We need to become bloodborne lords before fig. Long distance internet high five!

For sure, Destiny will be pretty slow until HoW comes out. Even without Bloodborne, I think Destiny has a slow atrophy, there just isn't much to do when all characters have been maxed for this long. I probably would have stopped were it not for my Titan getting acrewed on Raid gear.

This week will be one last hurrah for a while.

Namikaze1

For sure, Destiny will be pretty slow until HoW comes out. Even without Bloodborne, I think Destiny has a slow atrophy, there just isn't much to do when all characters have been maxed for this long. I probably would have stopped were it not for my Titan getting acrewed on Raid gear.

This week will be one last hurrah for a while.
I really don't see DGAF hitting OT20 till late April/early May and that's with Bungie releasing HoW news every now and then.

I've got the video, it's just a matter of getting these services to cooperate to get the parts we actually care about in one thing. Apparently that's too much to ask.
Take your time. No need to rush. People saw the stream anyway. They know we beat VoG with NLB.

Never say never, depends on the trophies. DS2 was an easy platinum by Souls standards.
Supposedly, most of the trophies are hidden for BB.

shermas

Looking for three more on Xbone willing to jump in and help with Hard Mode raid. We have Deathsinger and Crota left. Send message to BlueNinja BE

1. UNSC Warhead
2. OddOne
3. Blue Ninja

Are you guys still working on this? I've got a couple 31s that I'd like to try on HM today.

todd360

We can still keep this thread moving you guise. We just need to talk about bloodborne here instead of bloodborne OT and hope that the mods don't notice.

GutZ31

I doubt I'll ever platinum Bloodborne.

filthy-casuals_o_2445345.jpg

Any HM Crota kills today? I need to knock out 3 of them. Also if anyone can let me get the gorgon chest (3x) I would appreciate it.

-
Any specific DGAF members going to get Bloodborne? I never played a Souls game so I don't know what I will be getting into. Don't know why it has such hype but I'm going to do the Best BUY GCU deal so it is worth checking out.

Sullichin

Never say never, depends on the trophies. DS2 was an easy platinum by Souls standards.
Yeah, Dark Souls and Demons Souls are the only platinums I have. Not sure if I got it for DSII. The plats just take a while because they require multiple playthroughs and rare weapons. I haven't seen the trophies for Bloodborne but I hope they got more creative with them this time.

Any HM Crota kills today? I need to knock out 3 of them. Also if anyone can let me get the gorgon chest (3x) I would appreciate it.

-
Any specific DGAF members going to get Bloodborne? I never played a Souls game so I don't know what I will be getting into. Don't know why it has such hype but I'm going to do the Best BUY GCU deal so it is worth checking out.

It should be fairly substantial. I don't know how big your DGAF friends list is, but it should dominate playtime next week.

GutZ31

-

You may want to watch some letsplays of people playing darksouls or demonsouls to get an idea if it would be something you might like.

The reason most like it is because it doesn't give you a crutch, and you are punished severely for not listening to what the game tries to teach you through death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom