• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to do another NM DS+Scrota now, 1 spot open if anyone wants it just join up.

We are full right now but I'm down to help on more runs later if people still want to do it. We did 2 NM DS-Scrota and 2 HM kills, but 2nd HM kill was truly Scro-tastic. Two disappearing swords and 2 quick stand insta-kills on 4 consecutive runs, maybe even more than that.

I have the CP if you are still going to be around for a bit.

can i have it plz

HigXx

Can I get into Hard Crota as a Lv29? I really need the chest piece and the boots and I dont want to waste Glimmer and shards levelling up my Lv31 gear. I done a Normal run and only got Gloves :(

ocean

Banned
Just out of curiosity why and where did people started using the name scrota for crota ?
Something related to scrotum, or scumbag I always figured.
Can I get into Hard Crota as a Lv29? I really need the chest piece and the boots and I dont want to waste Glimmer and shards levelling up my Lv31 gear. I done a Normal run and only got Gloves :(
I believe the minimum level to join an activity is 3 under. Since Heroic Crota's End is level 33 you'd need to be 30 to go in.

I recommend it. I accidentally ran as a level 30 earlier and am convinced that my Gjallarhorn reward was RNG congratulating my bravery.

this blue just dropped and it's comparable to my brand new thunderlord.

Zy5JJMO.jpg

ethomaz

Banned
I have a travel today night to do so I will list my todo list yet ;)

3x HM Crota kill
3x VoG Oracle (I need Pretoria Foil) * I'm up for any VoG fresh run to be fair
Flawless trophy

I can't remember anything more.

Namikaze1

By the time HoW is out, my Hunter and Warlock should have more than enough Hardonic Essences and Sapphire Wires for the HoW raid gear.

Deku Tree

By the time HoW is out, my Hunter and Warlock should have more than enough Hardonic Essences and Sapphire Wires for the HoW raid gear.
How much do you have now?

I have approx:
Warlock: 850
Hunter: 180
Titan: 190

I think it takes 200 to fully upgrade one piece of TDB gear...

Nope, you have to be 30, can't enter hard raid as 29.

You can't get armor from hard raid in any case. Armor is normal only drop. Gloves from abyss, boots and chest from bridge. Helm from Crota.

Falifax

I have the Gorgon CP on hard mode so feel free to join.

Also, I need to get the chest on one of my characters so if somebody would be willing to hold the checkpoint for me I would greatly appreciate it.

PSN: Falifax

1 spot open for 3x Hard Atheon kills, go ahead and join on DrDrizzay101 now if you want it.

edit: full now!

Still doing hm Crota after this?

I need 3 Aetheon kills and 3 HM CE, anyone?

Yeah, need 3x hm crota.

I have a travel today night to do so I will list my todo list yet ;)

3x HM Crota kill
3x VoG Oracle (I need Pretoria Foil) * I'm up for any VoG fresh run to be fair
Flawless trophy

I can't remember anything more.

I need 3x hm crota too, we can look for a team.

Sorry I missed you for the flawless runs yesterday, had real life stuff come up that kept me offline pretty much all day and evening. Is there sometime you'd be available tomorrow or soon and we could plan a run so I could make sure to be there? Sounded like you had some good attempts.

That's cool, I'm just trying for fun anyway. I may try again on Friday or Saturday depending on when my wife works. I'll throw up the bat signal and try to hunt you down at that point.

I know you were really on the Xbox One.

Ikkarus

GAF - What is this Trials of Osiris?

Has it ever been released by Bungie? I've literally only just discovered this news today and fear I have missed the boat on it but then again I have hardly heard anyone talk about it either.......

Deku Tree

GAF - What is this Trials of Osiris?

Has it ever been released by Bungie? I've literally only just discovered this news today and fear I have missed the boat on it but then again I have hardly heard anyone talk about it either.......

The detaminer from Japan from Reddit who has been consistently right says there is no info about a release date for ToO in Destiny at the moment.

Namikaze1

Armor can drop in hard mode. It dropped for me several times.

How much do you have now?

I have approx:
Warlock: 850
Hunter: 180
Titan: 190

I think it takes 200 to fully upgrade one piece of TDB gear...
Titan: roughly 1000
Warlock: 317
Hunter: 270-290 (I can't remember)

Ikkarus

The detaminer from Japan from Reddit who has been consistently right says there is no info about a release date for ToO in Destiny at the moment.

Ah ok - thanks. I'm glad I haven't missed out on it. From the information shown it sounds like a really interesting PvP event and all of the loot looks pretty good.

Armor can drop in hard mode. It dropped for me several times.

Titan: roughly 1000
Warlock: 317
Hunter: 270-290 (I can't remember)

I really hope they make changes to this system. I like to level up as much as possible, but always run out of the class mats on my alts. I just found enough to level up my HoPF that I've been sitting on forever, and now I'm still two bubbles away for my Obsidian Mind. Leveling is so slow.

BokehKing

Banned
Someone on Reddit speculated they might include ToO and Queen's Wrath with HoW in order to make it look bigger.
I'm not expecting much until at least comet

I don't expect REAL change until Destiny 2

So yeah, story will still suck with house of wolves, Eris all over again.

I want to apologize to Macello and his crew and my usual a Tuesday raid group.

I wasn't feeling very well and fell asleep last night. Still sick :(

Daemul

I really hope they make changes to this system. I like to level up as much as possible, but always run out of the class mats on my alts. I just found enough to level up my HoPF that I've been sitting on forever, and now I'm still two bubbles away for my Obsidian Mind. Leveling is so slow.

It seems like the system wasn't designed at all for people who want to create one of each class, gathering mats is a chore unless you focus near exclusively on one class. Those who have 3 of one class have it really easy.

Thrak360

Neo Member
Pocket Inifinity bounty question. Need some help in figuring out what I need to do for the final task, 200 Nightfall kills with fusion rifle.

First I want to say that I don't normally do Nightfalls, play alone most of the time. But my understanding is that this Shattered Memory Fragment bounty, I don't have to finish the bounty, and no penalty for deaths. So seems with a little persistence, it is still a bounty I can complete solo.

So that takes me to my question: do I have to go a certain ways into the Nightfall so that kills count? I jumped into solo Nightfall last night to try it out. Killed a handful of enemies with fusion rifles right around the Strike spawn point. Checked the bounty meter afterwards - still 0/200. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom