• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuMa

just played the laggiest match of my life on skyshock. jfc nobody was dying and i was being killed by blink strikes 5 seconds after i'd already emptied a full clip of sniper, rockets, golden guns and knifes into them. even got killed by an interceptor and they weren't even on the map.

That's messed up!

PuMa

Doing the NF 2x last night, I didn't even think about the chance of getting a Ghorn. I just know I'll never get it at this point. But I did get a second 4th Horseman, so I got that going for me.

Doing daily 30 3x. Just join.

I contributed very little to these Dailies but they did accomplish something very important. The dream of 1000 ass mats is real!!

B-sh2JaXIAAx-D5.jpg:large

Not big enough, Drizzay.

just played the laggiest match of my life on skyshock. jfc nobody was dying and i was being killed by blink strikes 5 seconds after i'd already emptied a full clip of sniper, rockets, golden guns and knifes into them. even got killed by an interceptor and they weren't even on the map.

is that not fun to you?

rNilla

Finally done!

Valus vs Necrochasm + No Land Beyond + Universal Remote part 1

Valus vs Necrochasm + No Land Beyond + Universal Remote part 2 (but really should be 3)

Please note that Share fucked up on my end and didn't record the footage from between the end of part 1 to the start of the second vid.

Here's my perspective of the whole thing but you can't hear Nami because he is a ghost or a vampire or something:

Weekly Moronic: NLB, Necrochasm and Universal Remote vs Weekly Heroic 2/24

E92 M3

I contributed very little to these Dailies but they did accomplish something very important. The dream of 1000 ass mats is real!!

B-sh2JaXIAAx-D5.jpg:large

Nooo I was so close too! If I only I had 3 characters from the get-go I would beat you ;). Only made alts when TDB came out.

macello edit: sure, if there's a group I can help out but it's only NM so I'm sure nobody here needs my help or even a full team :p

We can go from Gorgon CP and bring out alts in once we get to Atheon. Just need to get 4 more of us.

I have Atheon CP if you want it. Currently wasting my life waiting for Reaper to snag this NM DS CP....

Nooo I was so close too! If I only I had 3 characters from the get-go I would beat you ;). Only made alts when TDB came out.

muwahaha! My completely useless imaginary accomplishment is complete!

Although your rate of ass acquisition must be much higher than mine if you only made alts for TDB. I've been running Vault-o-youknowwhat on 3 characters since launch. My rate slowed way, way down over the last couple months.

Frostburn

Want to get a group to knock it out x 2? :D :D :D

I still need to kill Deathsinger twice, I'll hop on (Need one Crota kill still as well)

So far I've done HM Crota x2, Deathsinger x1, HM Atheon x3, HM Gorgon Chest x3, Nightfall x3 and Weekly Heroic x3 = 0 exotics

Come on Ghorn!

E92 M3

macello edit: sure, if there's a group I can help out but it's only NM so I'm sure nobody here needs my help or even a full team :p

I have Atheon CP if you want it. Currently wasting my life waiting for Reaper to snag this NM DS CP....

muwahaha! My completely useless imaginary accomplishment is complete!

Although your rate of ass acquisition must be much higher than mine if you only made alts for TDB. I've been running Vault-o-youknowwhat on 3 characters since launch. My rate slowed way, way down over the last couple months.

I am just a hoarder in RPG and RPG-like games lol. Well played though!

Now for the next arbitrary and meaningless goal!

I can log back on via remote play and give it to you if you'd like. When were you going to do it?

ass edit: don't be jelly fig. Everyone is jelly of my ass.

I'm at NM DS CP now if you want it.

edit: you aren't even online!!! Arrggghlle barrgghlle!!

Okay will do.

Oops sorry guys. Got caught up watching that 'gritty' power rangers video. It's pretty damn good.

Macello, I can do it whenever really...

Deku Tree

Thanks Drizzay for inviting me to the Atheon runs!
I got a second Ballerhorn as you already know...
...but I wanted to post the picture to celebrate!
I will be maxing it out and getting my grind on!

celebrate.gif

katy-perry-celebration-dance-in-fireworks-music-video-gif.gif

deku edit: haha nice post! Awesome, and congrats on the Baller #2.

ok DGAF, I'm going to get some bfast but I'll be around if people need CPs or Scrota slicings or flawless runs or w/e. Stick together, Guardians.

E92 M3

celebrate.gif

Like Ariana said, every Ghorn drop feels like the first time.

celebrate.gif

Wait, you didn't stop playing after getting the first? Also, I thought it wasn't that great...hmm. Something fishy is going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom