• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmy

Just read that they fixed the full auto bug. I don't care abo anything else in the notes. This patch makes me happy!

HigXx

Worst part of the week when youve finished all the Raids and Weekly Strikes and you havent received one exotic.

Though I did get the Crux

Lnkn52

Last post for now, I'm hungry. Concerning heavy ammo still disappearing.

- If you have more than 2 rockets, once you go to orbit and return to a mission/patrol you will have less rockets. It goes 7, 5, 3, 2... and stays at 2.

- This issue persisted with the gjallarhorn and the hunger of crota, so it's not just the horn.

- With the corrective measure equipped.... I had full 301 ammo with field scout. After returning to orbit and then patrol again my ammo went down to 300, I tried it once more, and it stayed at 300....

- cutscenes did not deplete heavy ammo

- swapping between heavy weapons did deplete heavy ammo

- wiping did not deplete heavy ammo

Make of this what you will, but primary and secondary ammo does not disappear when going to orbit and retuning, why should heavy ammo?

Anyway's, that's all I got for now. I'm tired lol....
Thank you for the testing. You're the real MVP.

I'm running nightfalls and weeklies with Deku at 9 PM. We do every Wednesday. I'm down after that. Like 11:30?

The last exotic weapon I need :(

I could be wrong. I've never even used it haha. I thought it did. Maybe explosive rounds.
I'll be in bed at 11. Can you give me the checkpoint some time tonight?

Was about to solo the weekly heh

- If you have more than 2 rockets, once you go to orbit and return to a mission/patrol you will have less rockets. It goes 7, 5, 3, 2... and stays at 2.

- This issue persisted with the gjallarhorn and the hunger of crota, so it's not just the horn.

- With the corrective measure equipped.... I had full 301 ammo with field scout. After returning to orbit and then patrol again my ammo went down to 300, I tried it once more, and it stayed at 300....

Make of this what you will, but primary and secondary ammo does not disappear when going to orbit and retuning, why should heavy ammo?

Hmmm I guess I'll live if it's just going to orbit that makes you lose it.

patchday

One-shotted a Level 30 red bar Wizard with Invective that is only leveled up to Quickdraw.

I0Z6fLm.gif

lmao

Shito

So...

First nightfall: Dragon's Breath -> shard
Second nightfall: 4th Horseman -> shard
Third nightfall: crappy exodus RL -> energy

Meh.
I have an idea for you Bungie: make us able to buy every exotic in the game for exotic shards.
100 shards for a Horn.
Would grind.

Sullichin

I swear returning to orbit and back isn't making me lose rockets... with Dragon's Breath.
I lose them when I have Hunger of Crota. Lol

Actually I may have lost one initial rocket, but I stay at 6 on subsequent trips to and fro orbit. Perhaps because it has tripod and can hold 3 (I reloaded first) ?

EDIT: Confirmed, I stay at 6 with Dragons Breath after losing the first rocket.

My grimoire score just shot up by 100. Wtf? How have these problems persisted for so long?

I'm 2830, 15 away from the max (according to Destiny Status) yet I have a bunch of cards that are 15/0, 20/5, etc.

I haven't done a few things, Pulse Rifle kills, Hydras, Ogres, Patrols, Rumble. That seems more than 15pts worth of score.

I'll be in bed at 11. Can you give me the checkpoint some time tonight?

It's the Gorgons checkpoint. Usually pound out that and gatekeepers on the first run and then save the checkpoint. Sorry.

Noomi did this in a matter of what? 4-5 hours? Bungie couldn't do this?

Whyyyyyy

Omg I was the first one to die (did shoot 7 Gjallarhorn rockets though) and nabbed myself 2 legendary engrams lol.

Edit: both armour engrams :( boo

Hiko

Banned
Tried some shotguns in PvE...still not going to use them. You have to get right in the enemy's face to do full damage. Just not practical most of the time.

And while Red Death is indeed amazing in PvP now (seriously has to be among the most elite weapons now), I don't like it in PvE. Pulse rifles just aren't as good for dealing with tons of mobs because of how they fire. Auto rifles are much better suited for crowd control. Having said that, my Red Death is only 274 attack while my Suros is 331, so that might have something to do with it.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hmmm I guess I'll live if it's just going to orbit that makes you lose it.

There's a lot of confirmation about not losing any ammo on death-respawn. And somebody just tested a cutscene. so it looks like just electively going to orbit...

...i honestly think I'd prefer they don't mess with it/spend any more dev cycles trying to fix the remaining issue. the above is the definition of a minor inconvenience, in contrast to the soul-crushing nature of loss-on-death after hours of raiding.

Sullichin

Ok, Truth went from 8 rockets to 6 rockets after coming back from Orbit...
.. and continues to deplete, unlike Dragon's Breath, where I stayed at 6 after going back and forth several times

Does anyone have another RL with Tripod to test? Truth lets you hold 3 per tube but doesn't actually have Tripod. I think I'm gonna actually play the game now.

I'm all for this. Even at the cost of a Vanguard mark + Ascendant mats, it would be very welcome and make them useful beyond taking up space in our vaults.

I would hope for something a bit cheaper. I don't think I have nearly as many marks as motes. Maybe something in-between. A mark or two to get the gun smith's attention, and then ass mats to keep rolling.

There's a lot of confirmation about not losing any ammo on death-respawn. And somebody just tested a cutscene. so it looks like just electively going to orbit...

...i honestly think I'd prefer they don't mess with it/spend any more dev cycles trying to fix the remaining issue. the above is the definition of a minor inconvenience, in contrast to the soul-crushing nature of loss-on-death after hours of raiding.

Agreed...Good enough, let's move on.

Then again, I think they should abandon the Vex as well. If it's just going to be a novelty collectors item from the VoG, let it die now. Don't spend more time on it just for it to be useless by HoW anyway.

_Legacy_

My xxotics, from all the raids and NF's this week: Dragon's Breath (didn't have), Dire Ahamkara (didn't have),Starfire Protocol (didn't have) and shards/energies up the whazoo. Not a bad haul but would have rathered the Ghally, Red Death or Last Word. Maybe next week...

If they add a new social area I really hope its more than what the tower is. Ff 14 gets the golden saucer, give us guardians something fun to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom