• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd360

What if nothing was completely cut? What if the cutscene with queens brother on earth is in the dlc lol. He's just chilling on earth and stuff.

deadduck

Shotguns in PvE are now amazing. Totally OP.

Foundverdict utterly wrecks in VoG and easily out DPSs the foil on oracles, and I love the foil.

Universal remote + fellwinters lie on the weekly was so much fun.

blazeuk

Thanks for the NF/Crota runs Ryck, I think I took everyone's luck tonight with somehow managing to get 2 Gjallarhorn's (one being my very first exotic from the gorgon chest)! I'd say you still have more chances with Atheon drops and HM Crota but RNG will probably hand out another Truth.

Lnkn52

This gif has always freaked me out lol, you see a couple of guardians walking around with a Fallen Captain in the background.
Well I bet eventually in the future, we will have to team up with the Fallen to take down the darkness. Hence, why The Queen has done so already.

Ryck

Thanks for the NF/Crota runs Ryck, I think I took everyone's luck tonight with somehow managing to get 2 Gjallarhorn's (one being my very first exotic from the gorgon chest)! I'd say you still have more chances with Atheon drops and HM Crota but RNG will probably hand out another Truth.
Yeah man no problem glad you finally got the Ghorn and then promptly got a second. Ive now seen something like 30 Ghorn drops for everyone but me haha. But hey I got my third truth -_-

Reading the thread got me confused. So is the heavy ammo losing glitch fixed? Or is it still broken? People reporting different results. Honestly, I would rather it be consistently broken than randomly losing heavy ammo at spawns. We'd all learned to live with the glitch and could actually plan for it

Shito

What is the word on Armor Piercing rounds post nerf. Are they useless now?
Valus roof cheese is still working and it's godlike! :D
Makes it the easiest strike to complete hands down. Sniper heaven.

Reading the thread got me confused. So is the heavy ammo losing glitch fixed? Or is it still broken? People reporting different results. Honestly, I would rather it be consistently broken than randomly losing heavy ammo at spawns. We'd all learned to live with the glitch and could actually plan for it
Apparently, from what I've gathered, it's still bugged for rocket launchers with 3 rockets in the tube.

ethomaz

Banned
I can confirm it works.

I was playing VoG hard and have 7 Ghorns... died after use 1 and got back with 6 Ghorns... uses more 3 shots and got more ammo from the floor after die again I back with 5 Ghorns.

ocean

Banned
As I understand it, you no longer lose heavy ammo between cutscenes, deaths or wipes. You do lose part of your RL ammo when you go to orbit however. This is a minor nuisance though IMO. It was losing on deaths/wipes that really frustrated us.

I would hope for something a bit cheaper. I don't think I have nearly as many marks as motes. Maybe something in-between. A mark or two to get the gun smith's attention, and then ass mats to keep rolling.
Yes, exactly. A mark for each "visit" to the Gunsmith and you can re-roll as many times as you have materials for.

in the grimoire it says I'm missing 2 cards for primary weapons but I'm only missing the monte carlo

is the other one the fate of all fools or..?

reef social space sounds sweet

Well I bet eventually in the future, we will have to team up with the Fallen to take down the darkness. Hence, why The Queen has done so already.

a la Halo 2

destiny 2 to have a fallen class

Shito

Ha! Got a devil you don't with armor piercing perk from a vanguard package: will keep it until that Valus cheese is fixed. <3

ocean

Banned
So I finally got my Gjallarhorn. Hype! Still feeding it XP so it can ascend and become baller with its wolf pack.

I owe it to myself to go back to Atheon and feed him some horn damage once I'm done maxing it. However, since I've always used snipers or machine guns against him I have a question:

How am I supposed to shoot rockets from the relic bubble? Jumping out to shoot? I've had teammates blow themselves up but I want to know what works before trying and potentially embarrassing myself :p

Mindlog

Stranger's Rifle in Crucible was OK.
Red Death was pretty strong. Some Titan closed in on me and missed every shot with 4th Horseman. Managed to dome him with Red Death. Finished Unbroken.

Forgot to save the video, but I was missing some very easy shots with LDR AP :[
I wish we had hard numbers on this kind of thing, but it seems like AP has become ineffective against some surfaces. Further testing required. Specifically point B on Gap.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
hey GAF this GRX reporting I'm down for the count
I fractured my left leg in multiple places, shattered left ankle and infused with 4 titanium screws
My tibia is also wrecked, so I'm incapacitated for 4 months @ Jamaica Hospital in Queens
I have no insurance, illegal status, so I'm fucked
Rehab is 1-3000 per day I can't afford, so this is farewell friends, using my bros smartphone to post this info
I won't get to reply much, I'ma broken Guardian taken by the Darkness, might have to try go fund me or something, I have a horrible out look ahead of me

Ghazi

So I finally got my Gjallarhorn. Hype! Still feeding it XP so it can ascend and become baller with its wolf pack.

I owe it to myself to go back to Atheon and feed him some horn damage once I'm done maxing it. However, since I've always used snipers or machine guns against him I have a question:

How am I supposed to shoot rockets from the relic bubble? Jumping out to shoot? I've had teammates blow themselves up but I want to know what works before trying and potentially embarrassing myself :p
The smart thing to do is to fire them before the bubble goes up. If you're out of the portal just shoot them when vengeance activates. If you are, then fire rockets as you make your way to the platform, or from beside the two portals then move to bubble.

yes jumping works

although gjallarhorn will having him dancing around and probably annoy your sniper teammates lol

I fractured my left leg in multiple places, shattered left ankle and infused with 4 titanium screws
My tibia is also wrecked, so I'm incapacitated for 4 months @ Jamaica Hospital in Queens
Rehab is 1-3000 per day I can't afford, so this is farewell friends, using my bros smartphone to post this info
I won't get to reply much, I'ma broken Guardian taken by the Darkness, might have to try go fund me or something, I have a horrible out look ahead of me

Damn, Grave. Hope shit works out.

So many things to level now. Bad Juju, Gheleon's Demise, and Timur's Lash. Guess I'll start with Juju with all the pulse rifle hype going around. Sill want a Red Death though. :\

Shito

Oh man, what happened? :/

ocean

Banned
Oh man, my thoughts are with you. I really hope this works out, best of luck Grave!

Deku Tree

Good luck grave. Hope things turn up for you.

Damn Grave...best of luck.

Holy shitballs. Noticed that you were MIA and was hoping you were on a beach somewhere. Did you go sky diving or something?

Damn man, that sucks. Get better and I'm sure we'll still be here when you're back!

Namikaze1

Oh damn :(

Ghazi

Just so everyone knows, it appears they fucked up the Grimoire to unlock the others and give increased score. For example, Destiny tracker lists multiple ghosts I already had as unfound and I earn more than the maximum possible number of points for them. Same for some activities.

I still can't believe playing a strike playlist doesn't count towards grimoire strikes introduction. It's ridiculous. I also really hope they fixed the XbOne version of the game crashing all the time.

E: Sorry to hear that, Graverobber, hopefully your health falls in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom