• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mask of The Third Man is mine once again.
Just returned to the tower to turn in some ROC strike engrams and I see something at the post master, a legendary helmet engram. I go over to the Cryptarch and start yelling Mask Of The third man. I hit decrypt, Mask of the fucking Third Man! :D

hey GAF this GRX reporting I'm down for the count
I fractured my left leg in multiple places, shattered left ankle and infused with 4 titanium screws
My tibia is also wrecked, so I'm incapacitated for 4 months @ Jamaica Hospital in Queens
I have no insurance, illegal status, so I'm fucked
Rehab is 1-3000 per day I can't afford, so this is farewell friends, using my bros smartphone to post this info
I won't get to reply much, I'ma broken Guardian taken by the Darkness, might have to try go fund me or something, I have a horrible out look ahead of me

So sorry to hear. Get better. Hope things work out. I wish we could do something.

Daemul

I fractured my left leg in multiple places, shattered left ankle and infused with 4 titanium screws
My tibia is also wrecked, so I'm incapacitated for 4 months @ Jamaica Hospital in Queens
Rehab is 1-3000 per day I can't afford, so this is farewell friends, using my bros smartphone to post this info
I won't get to reply much, I'ma broken Guardian taken by the Darkness, might have to try go fund me or something, I have a horrible out look ahead of me

Oh shit, hope it works out for you.

If you don't mind me asking, what is illegal status?

Mask of The Third Man is mine once again.
Just returned to the tower to turn in some ROC strike engrams and I see something at the post master, a legendary helmet engram. I go over to the Cryptarch and start yelling Mask Of The third man. I hit decrypt, Mask of the fucking Third Man! :D

It wasn't me. It was the Third Man.

Damn grave, hope everything gets better asap. Let me know if you do a go fund me or whatnot, I'll help out

What happened to you!!?!

Is there anyway to get a hold of you? PM?

noomi

:( Hope it all works out man, and a speedy recovery as well.

Lnkn52

Damn dude, wish you a speedy recovery.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Last post for 5+ months guys, painkillers taking over, hopefully I'll see you guys by June
I'll send cosmos my text # can grab it from him

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
Last post for 5+ months guys, painkillers taking over, hopefully I'll see you guys by June
I'll send cosmos my text # can grab it from him

Man, this sucks big time. I was reading your post and heaving a serious heartbrake.

Take care man, and send us updates.

ethomaz

Banned
32's

Are you doing Crota NM then HM or just straight to HM?
Depends of the drop you want... NM and HN have different drop table so there are weapons that only drop on normal and others only on hard.

Until this week I was doing NM and after HM... today I got Crux of Crota and I don't need HM anymore... next week will be only NM for Black Hammer.

Lima

So I finally got my Gjallarhorn. Hype! Still feeding it XP so it can ascend and become baller with its wolf pack.

I owe it to myself to go back to Atheon and feed him some horn damage once I'm done maxing it. However, since I've always used snipers or machine guns against him I have a question:

How am I supposed to shoot rockets from the relic bubble? Jumping out to shoot? I've had teammates blow themselves up but I want to know what works before trying and potentially embarrassing myself :p

All you have to do is stand in front of the relic holder. Like you can still be in the bubble but need to be in front of the relic holder. Then you are free to shoot rockets without blowing yourself up. Or just don't get in the bubble in the first place.

Hiko

Banned
Guys are the hand cannons/fusion rifles OK in PvP post patch??

Hand cannons seem the same. Don't know about fusion rifles, other than Vex got hit hard (lol).

Apparently the AR nerf was misleading. The high impact ones like Suros got a much bigger nerf than 2.5%. Suros headshots do 32 damage, down from 36.

Ok guys.. Didn't hear much and the wife wants to hang. Not sure if tonight was a go.. But down to get it back up and running later this week or next Wednesday.

See y'all soon

Hand cannons seem the same. Don't know about fusion rifles, other than Vex got hit hard (lol).

Apparently the AR nerf was misleading. The high impact ones like Suros got a much bigger nerf than 2.5%. Suros headshots do 32 damage, down from 36.

2.5% is the base damage decrease. There was apparently a more steep range fall off as well. Midrange and long range will be much less effective now. What is the damage up close?

phen0m24

I have no insurance, illegal status, so I'm...

Dang Grave... :( Hope you get well soon. Will be praying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom