• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is moving quickly tonight. Lots of excitement following the update - can only imagine what it will be like when new DLC drops. I have to hustle and get my level 10 character to 20 so I can join in the fun.

Cheers

Hand cannons seem the same. Don't know about fusion rifles, other than Vex got hit hard (lol).

Apparently the AR nerf was misleading. The high impact ones like Suros got a much bigger nerf than 2.5%. Suros headshots do 32 damage, down from 36.

That's like 11% no? Damn

Upgrading every neglected shotty in the vault right now. Totally regret sharding Invective/Bad Juju way back when. Looks like I am going to have to finish up those bounties sooner rather than later.

Secret Handshake is just wrecking everything. Double damage on shottys talk about a buff!

Ghazi

Completely broken? Do they think they ever were that. They were nerfed a bit though.
I was over exaggerating a bit, but they were certainly not fair. What matters to me is if I'll still be getting killed by fusion rifles all the time or not.

Upgrading every neglected shotty in the vault right now. Totally regret sharding Invective/Bad Juju way back when. Looks like I am going to have to finish up those bounties sooner rather than later.

Secret Handshake is just wrecking everything. Double damage on shottys talk about a buff!

Swordbreaker 2 shots Minotaurs. Talk about wrecking.

NastyBook

hey GAF this GRX reporting I'm down for the count
I fractured my left leg in multiple places, shattered left ankle and infused with 4 titanium screws
My tibia is also wrecked, so I'm incapacitated for 4 months @ Jamaica Hospital in Queens
I have no insurance, illegal status, so I'm fucked
Rehab is 1-3000 per day I can't afford, so this is farewell friends, using my bros smartphone to post this info
I won't get to reply much, I'ma broken Guardian taken by the Darkness, might have to try go fund me or something, I have a horrible out look ahead of me
What the fuck happened?

Best of luck, dude. Post up if you do the fund me, I'll see what I can throw your way.

Shotguns are hilariously OP in PvE. One shotting a yellow bar Psion? Doesn't seem right. Not complaining though

Maybe I just dont like Pulse rifles, I'm not really feeling it. Haven't tried them in PvP, though. I have red death, bad juju, OE and praedyths timepiece. None are upgraded

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
logging on now palom

what up guys, I just unlocked crucible
Hot damn, I think the mida is one of the most satisfying weapons to fire ingame.
Oh hell yes. Excellent Roc strike weapon across the board too.
Shotguns are hilariously OP in PvE. One shotting a yellow bar Psion? Doesn't seem right. Not complaining though

Maybe I just dont like Pulse rifles, I'm not really feeling it. Haven't tried them in PvP, though. I have red death, bad juju, OE and praedyths timepiece. None are upgraded
damn right it's right. embrace the new normal. darn, I should've compiled some "shotguns are still going to be completely useless in PvE" posts!

I don't like pulse rifles, at all, but I LOVE red death. It's just an incredibly satisfying weapon for me all around. great sights, great action, hits hard, one of the best perks in the game

Ryck

Finally got Red Hand IX for my HC collection. I noticed the stats are similar to my beloved Fatebringer. How does it compare?

Mine rolled with return to sender, high caliber rounds, send it, and crowd control.

Anyone use this gun regularly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom