• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this armor great?
rudeced cooldowns on nads and melee means you get to throw more grenades during Radiance.

and since this armor has Displine over the roof, you get your nads ready real quick and get to toss many more during Radiance with this armor perk then ordinary Radiance

Nah, I'm actually ok with no matchmaking in NF. NFs and raids should absolutely not have matchmaking. Bungie's response as to why it wouldn't be extended to NFs was shockingly on point in my opinion as well.
if you don't want to play with randoms, that is YOUR CHOICE

I have NO patience begging on message boards for help on Nightfalls and waiting 30 minutes to start a game, waiting for people to say YES and be added, then join, then wait then wait

Matchmaking is good for people like me

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
can't get enough of all the shotgun love, it's amazing. and hilarious.

crap... I just realized I never posted the signup links for this week's stuff... I just got a PM from someone and I need to verify if they can make it or not but I will post them right after.
was happy about the update until that I found out that matchmaking is only for ordinary Weeklies and NOT for the Nightfalls

Fuck you Bungie, ... you suck Bungie, you are ass fucks

I had no problem playing with randoms for the Weekly; it wents smooth. I liked it that there was Matchmaking, didn't have to send a thousand emails to wait to start playinf

but Nightfall... to my dismay does not have matchmaking,......... why not? I will you why. Because Bungie are fuckin morons, that's why
good grief

rNilla

Best screensaver in the game.

y55dzQ.gif

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
can't get enough of all the shotgun love, it's amazing. and hilarious.

crap... I just realized I never posted the signup links for this week's stuff... I just got a PM from someone and I need to verify if they can make it or not but I will post them right after.

good grief

Thanks for the raid yesterday man. Was really fun!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
How is the vendor secret handshake for PVE?
It'll be really good, it's Arc I believe (right?), so a captain-slayer.

Not that shot package will be anything less than awesome in PvE but I'm actually really interested in getting one to try out with Rangefinder, and honestly (who would have thought) playing around with the Universal Remote...

_Legacy_

rudeced cooldowns on nads and melee means you get to throw more grenades during Radiance.

and since this armor has Displine over the roof, you get your nads ready real quick and get to toss many more during Radiance with this armor perk then ordinary Radiance

I have NO patience begging on message boards for help on Nightfalls and waiting 30 minutes to start a game, waiting for people to say YES and be added, then join, then wait then wait

But what if one of your players goes AFK at some point during the NF, or just leaves? You also know it's 95% likely they won't have a mic either. I could tolerate that during a weekly heroic but NF? No way, I'm also glad they have kept the NF non-matchmaking. It's the right call and the majority seem to agree.

lol, easy kiddo.

If Xur sells HoPF and Thunderlord tomorrow, I'm going to owe Zoba $5.

Liking my chances here.
add Saint 14 to the wishlist, that helm has eluded me for months
But what if one of your players goes AFK at some point during the NF, or just leaves? You also know it's 95% likely they won't have a mic either. I could tolerate that during a weekly heroic but NF? No way, I'm also glad they have kept the NF non-matchmaking. It's the right call and the majority seem to agree.
Tiger Strikes and ROC strikes had people join in GAMES IN PROGRESS after slots have been vacated.

I have no problem with having people join in in mid-mission or have myself pop in in mid-mission

Bradach

I see, makes sense. I haven't finished leveling my warlocks armor yet so I'll switch to this if Xur sells it tomorrow

WipedOut

If Xur sells HoPF and Thunderlord tomorrow, I'm going to owe Zoba $5.

Liking my chances here.

Have thunderlord already but would welcome HoPF, destroyed my second hunter last night. Told myself I would create a warlock if I got Gjallarhorn and it happened. Can get my titan to level 32 now that I have full raid armor for him so it's time to start a new alt.

Did a HM crota kill last night with some close friends. One of them had never done HM crota before. He was disappointed because he only got shards and the shader from the kill.

Then we went to orbit and he got a Gjallerhorn.

Then we went to the tower and his post master had a Fang of Ir Yut.

Then we told him to feck off.

Did a HM crota kill last night with some close friends. One of them had never done HM crota before. He was disappointed because he only got shards and the shader from the kill.

None of my close friends I play with have a Ghorn :( And I think they all have around 20 exotic weapons.

We seem to have gotten ourselves trapped into a false dichotomy of Bungie's making, it should be eminently possible to have match-making as an option. Why are we debating on/off when we should be annoyed it's not something we can choose according to our preference?

WipedOut

It'll be really good, it's Arc I believe (right?), so a captain-slayer.

Not that shot package will be anything less than awesome in PvE but I'm actually really interested in getting one to try out with Rangefinder, and honestly (who would have thought) playing around with the Universal Remote...

Yeah it's arc with

Grenadier
Flared Magwell / Hammer Forged / High Caliber Rounds
Shot Package.

Frostburn

lol hot damn that was a good day for him I'm sure!

exYle

was happy about the update until that I found out that matchmaking is only for ordinary Weeklies and NOT for the Nightfalls

I had no problem playing with randoms for the Weekly; it wents smooth. I liked it that there was Matchmaking, didn't have to send a thousand emails to wait to start playinf

but Nightfall... to my dismay does not have matchmaking,......... why not? I will you why. Because Bungie are fuckin morons, that's why

Match made Nightfalls would be a disaster.

Is there a place where I can read about gun sight differences?
Their descriptions in-game all sound similar and stat bars barely move when you change them.
Or should I not bother with this?

Shito

Well, my choice at the moment was to enjoy soloing 2 Nightfalls and 2 Weeklies, and run the last ones with my girlfriend, just us two.
Now I can't solo weeklies anymore, so I sure as hell don't want to lose the possibility to at least be able to solo Nightfall, and raids if I want to.
The ideal solution would be to make matchmaking an option for those 3 activities, but for god knows what reason it seems Bungie is not able to give us such an easy choice...

None of my close friends I play with have a Ghorn :( And I think they all have around 20 exotic weapons.

Thanks again for filling in as a 6th for us last night.

So far in our group of 5, 3 of us have G'horn. The poor wife can't even get a Hunger of Crota. She's using a one way ticket or something.

Their descriptions in-game all sound similar and stat bars barely move when you change them.

Honestly, I don't even pay attention to the statistical aspect of sights. I'm more concerned with the visual ADS part. Right now I find myself hating the Fang of Ir Yut because all 3 sight options are crap.

Nice! Gotta love those late surprises.

Look for anything with the wording "target acquisition". Auto-aim is greater. Sureshot IS is ideal.

Namikaze1

If Xur actually sells HoPF tomorrow, expect a ton of gif-posts from Todd.

Anyway, post-patch Necrochasm doesn't seem that different from pre-patch Necro. Seems to be doing roughly the same damage. Then again, it was a shit gun to begin with.

Also, congrats Kvoxx!

Seems like Guardian Lordship is now at 0.2%

esjayII

Neo Member

I had many problems with the players I joined with, constantly dying, afking, and skipping the last section before Valus making everything spawn in the big room etc

Matchmade Nightfall would be horrible

I agree, match making on nightfall would be bad. the person running weekly with myself and another just stayed in the corners and never really assisted with Vaalus.

E92 M3

If Xur actually sells HoPF tomorrow, expect a ton of gif-posts from Todd.

Anyway, post-patch Necrochasm doesn't seem that different from pre-patch Necro. Seems to be doing roughly the same damage. Then again, it was a shit gun to begin with.

Also, congrats Kvoxx!

Seems like Guardian Lordship is now at 0.2%

Yep, about the same.

Shito

I was one of the last of the people I play with to get one, It was tough seeing one person after another getting the damn thing
My girlfriend has more or less stopped playing the game, she now only runs a nightfall each week with me.
I totally expect her to get a Horn before me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom