• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWood12

I was trying to tell you to stick around for our third run. We aren't friends and I wasn't sure why you'd left the party, so I couldn't find you again. Didn't get back on the forum until this morning.

Top of page! I'm drawing a blank. Buy my book!

I'm really sorry! I'll shoot you a friend request. Right when I joined the party I had to go check on my son because he needed 'to go potty.' So I didn't hear anything for about 3 or 4 minutes, and I'm sure that's where the communication broke down.

I'll be doing multiple runs this evening (w/ a mic of course) if you still need to do one.

realcZk

wanna go sometime?

pnHUBN5.gif

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Started using the Universal Remote in PvP and what the hell why wasn't I using this before? It's such a joy to kill people with it.

I'm really sorry! I'll shoot you a friend request. Right when I joined the party I had to go check on my son because he needed 'to go potty.' So I didn't hear anything for about 3 or 4 minutes, and I'm sure that's where the communication broke down.

I'll be doing multiple runs this evening (w/ a mic of course) if you still need to do one.
I'm all good. I'll run sword anytime someone needs it, but I wanted to make sure to get my normal runs out of the way on my Titan and Warlock so that I can accept any hard invites I get.

Namikaze1

I'm taking my top spot back!

Too offensive.

YouTube ToS probably have some rule about graphic depictions of torture, and using that gun should qualify.
They just want to prevent people from knowing the awesomeness that is Necrochasm!

Soundtrack maybe.
If it was the soundtrack, then all my vids would be taken down. I play no custom music in the background. It's all Destiny.

E92 M3

They just want to prevent people from knowing the awesomeness that is Necrochasm!

If it was the soundtrack, then all my vids would be taken down. I play no custom music in the background. It's all Destiny.

There was a time when Cosmos and Lik were challengers to you. Now you can grasp the throne rather easily.

LTWood12

I'm all good. I'll run sword anytime someone needs it, but I wanted to make sure to get my normal runs out of the way on my Titan and Warlock so that I can accept any hard invites I get.

As a matter of fact a friend and I were planning on running HM a couple of times this evening. Probably at least one full, but multiple Crota kills. Would love to have you. We were planning on starting around 8:00ish central. Wasn't planning on asking around until closer to time, but would love a full crew of gaffers.

ocean

Banned
I only have it and the Glasshouse, and it looks much better than GH. Unfortunately I'm never gonna get Helm of Saint 14 so I have to use the ugly GH when I'm running the defender class.
Glasshouse and the CE shader match at least. You'll look uniformly radioactive.

Namikaze1

There was a time when Cosmos and Lik were challengers to you. Now you can grasp the throne rather easily.
LiK gave up after failing to get Hawkmoon one too many times.

Noomi, don't pull a LiK! Believe in me! Believe in me who believes in you!
hqdefault.jpg

I watched Gurren Lagann one too many times. :/

LTWood12

I only have it and the Glasshouse, and it looks much better than GH. Unfortunately I'm never gonna get Helm of Saint 14 so I have to use the ugly GH when I'm running the defender class.

Yeah I'm still missing Saint-14 as well. Wish it wasn't so damn ugly though.

As a matter of fact a friend and I were planning on running HM a couple of times this evening. Probably at least one full, but multiple Crota kills. Would love to have you. We were planning on starting around 8:00ish central. Wasn't planning on asking around until closer to time, but would love a full crew of gaffers.
I'll be in for the Crota kills. Just message me and I'll get it on my phone.

PuMa

I'd probably be available for a crota run tonight. Do I already have you on my friends list?

Raybunny

Re-upload it, there are a ton of vids of that daily, full cutscene included.

ocean

Banned
Still haven't found a satisfactory Lefendary replacement for Fatebringer. I 331'd Fang of Ir Yût and the Saterienne Rapier, Up For Anything, Word of Crota...none feel as good. The Fang and the Rapier are alright but FB still trumps all.

stb

Could I get in on one HM kill? I have the CP; my group the last 2 weeks hasn't been able to put it together, partially because I'm a 31. I do have maxed ghorn and know the bubblebait drill.

I did my first strike ever this morning with my level 14 warlock. The moon one where you kill a chained mountain troll. I was matched with a couple of randoms, and I must say I was definitely the weakest link. It is too bad neither of the other two had a mic, they could have given me some directions/suggestions. I did revive them a couple times so I was not a complete waste of space ( & I was also revived a couple times 😀). I can see why strikes are so popular, much more intense than the normal story mode stuff.

I seem to be gaining levels at a pretty good pace so I am hoping to hit level 20 by tomorrow. If you see me online, and you want to carry me through a level, send me an invite. 😊

Cheers

PSN Zyzomys

cilonen

Yeah, I don't buy into any of that type of stuff. Way too vague to be relevant to that specific objective with the oracles. People say similar things about Pocket Infinity. As much as I enjoy the conspiracy theories, I'm pretty cynical about there actually being a meaningful secret left to discover. I just love that VoG was designed so well to encourage the exploration. Nobody gives a fuck about possible CE secrets because the raid design doesn't stimulate creativity or a sense of mysterious adventure.

I just got in from work, but damn straight about CE.

Namikaze1

Alright, gonna run Normal Crota's End 3x. I need energy and I want a shot at a Black Hammer dupe. Who wants in?

1) me
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

BuzzJive

The only other thing I could think of is there are two rules to getting credit for a kill:

1) You have to actually deliver the killing shot.

2) If you didn't deliver the killing shot, you have to be standing within 15 meters of the person who did.

Thus, it's pretty easy to have someone swipe those kills from you. Especially in the Archon Priest strike, since everyone spreads out so much.

Yeah - I've tried the Archon Priest bounty twice recently, shot him plenty, wandered off to kill adds, and then didn't get the bounty when he went down. That's a stupid system. If anybody on your fireteam kills it and you've done damage to it, it should count for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom