• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWood12

I'd probably be available for a crota run tonight. Do I already have you on my friends list?

I'll be in for the Crota kills. Just message me and I'll get it on my phone.

Could I get in on one HM kill? I have the CP; my group the last 2 weeks hasn't been able to put it together, partially because I'm a 31. I do have maxed ghorn and know the bubblebait drill.

Sounds good guys. PuMa your psn is short enough that it returns WAAAY too many results. Just shoot a friend request to LTWood12. stb i'm not sure if you're on my friends list. What's your PSN?

Since stb has the checkpoint, we can start w/ a couple of Crota kills then go from there. See ya'll at 8 CST.

1. Macello
2. LTWood12
3. T-44
4. PuMa
5. stb

stb

Sounds good guys. PuMa your psn is short enough that it returns WAAAY too many results. Just shoot a friend request to LTWood12. stb i'm not sure if you're on my friends list. What's your PSN?

Since stb has the checkpoint, we can start w/ a couple of Crota kills then go from there. See ya'll at 8 CST.

1. Macello
2. LTWood12
3. T-44
4. PuMa
5. stb

Sweet. Dave_6 said he was looking for the HM kill, too. Can you 4 carry 2 31's (Dave's a hunter, and I'm a titan)?

Edit: I had to check, but we're friends; I'm Berried_treasurE on PSN.

dB Viper

Anyone else notice that sometimes when you are flying to the tower it takes like 10 minutes? This happens from time to time. It's not commonly happening, but man, when it does it's super annoying and usually when I'm in a hurry.

Mindlog

Someone in my raid group got Gjally last night...........:(

I got Dragons Breath. :(

Thanks for playing see you next week.
I ran a weekly Normal Crota Solo Fun Run yesterday.
Deathsinger - Dragon's Breath
Crota - Truth

Never got back to back exotics let alone rocket launchers like that.
Stretching back to my cameo in sword school last week that's 3/3 on exotics per eligible attempt. Crazy. Pretty sure it's 4/4 from when I got my second Crux.

PuMa

Anyone else notice that sometimes when you are flying to the tower it takes like 10 minutes? This happens from time to time. It's not commonly happening, but man, when it does it's super annoying and usually when I'm in a hurry.

Sometimes I get a black loading screen in the tower that seems to take forever.

LTWood12

I actually think it looks cool. Looks like something from the Roman empire lol.

1. Macello
2. LTWood12
3. T-44
4. PuMa
5. Berried_treasure

Sweet. Dave_6 said he was looking for the HM kill, too. Can you 4 carry 2 31's (Dave's a hunter, and I'm a titan)?

Edit: I had to check, but we're friends; I'm Berried_treasurE on PSN.

You want a part of this Dave?

noomi

LiK gave up after failing to get Hawkmoon one too many times.

Noomi, don't pull a LiK! Believe in me! Believe in me who believes in you!

I watched Gurren Lagann one too many times. :/

Never! I will keep going strong until that moon is mine! IT WILL HAPPEN!

vctor182

Wish I didn't dismantle every shotgun I have ever received.
I did the same for pulse rifles and they had good perks like full auto

stormtrooper_regret1-300x198.jpg

Mindlog

I remember receiving my Gjallar and being completely unenthusiastic. My fireteams was pretty upset at me :lol
Well now I know why I haven't sharded my second Hard Light yet. If I ever get a Gally again I am going to shard an extra exotic.

ethomaz

Banned
It is funny because I hate shotguns and pulse rifles too but I have all of them for collective purposes. I even have maxed the VoC and CE versions because I was killing enemies with them to get more Grimories points.

And for weapons...

My main weapon is Gjallahorn... it is my Exotic... everything else I use the Legendaries from VoG, CE or IB.

Gjallahorn is a multi use weapon... you can use it from any place... I can shot near to me (not too close), at mid range and snipe with it... do the job amazing good every time. It is my safe weapon for every case.

Have any members here collected all the grimoire cards yet?
You can't get Mercury... so no :p

And I hate the PVP grimories for some modes.

E92 M3

Have any members here collected all the grimoire cards yet?

Too much work personally. I have never grinded any grimoire and got to 2730 with natural playing. Shotguns and pulse rifles should boost me up soon though haha.

Somebody clear something up for me -- do story missions count towards weapon XP? What about weekly and nightfall?

I can only confirm that dailies don't count for weapons XP, oddly enough. Don't know about the others because I didn't pay attention.

stb

I just had a terrible thought.

What if the way they get around the Vault being apparently challenging for Bungie to develop is that new Reef "social area" has its OWN vault that isn't connected to the Tower vault?

e.g. you have to remember which items are in which vault and go to that specific social area to retrieve the respective items?

dB Viper

Swordbreaker is the only Raid weapon (besides Crux) I do not have. I was never that upset about it, until now, since the Patch is pretty awesome for PvE shotty play.

Somebody clear something up for me -- do story missions count towards weapon XP? What about weekly and nightfall?
The XP bonus at the end of all of them only counts towards bounties and armor. Nothing goes into weapons other than the kills you make with them during the mission.

EDIT: Top of the page again! Buy my damn book!

Boguester, you asked me for gifs in the last OT. Here you go.

lol, nice! I really enjoy the way his body falls, like he was bonked on the head in an old timey movie or something.

I have a few funny gifs stashed away of killing folks right before they activate a super. Had a funny one today where lag saved a Titan who threw up a panic Armor of Light bubble. I b-danced him a few times, then he threw up the bubble, then I b-danced him about 5 more times to finally kill him.

border

Fuck me my lag was unbearable and I couldn't even hear you guys

Edit: kicked out of PSN :S, jeez why does this happen to me

Hey sorry Nami, PSN is not letting me back in, give my spot to someone else.

Sorry for this :(

If there is an open slot in the Croat Normal group I would gladly take it (PSN border199x).

If you want to rejoin and try and get your connection sorted then feel free to though.

E92 M3

Sucks how no one is talking about the Hunter Gunslinger super being nerfed after the patch. Super was already weak as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom