• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I didn't dismantle every shotgun I have ever received.

I did the same for pulse rifles and they had good perks like full auto

stormtrooper_regret1-300x198.jpg

I'm terrified to dismantle anything. Infusion seemed pointless until Crota came along (with his presence). At this point I'm fully convinced the next raid will have a section where all ammo drops through grated floor, and a section with tiny oracles you have to shoot from a thousand ft away while crouching - to make use of perks like Vacuum and Take a Knee.

E92 M3

Let's just say, I can't wait until that stream X1 to PC option rolls out.

Yeah, saw that coming. They need to add the "X% extra damage against non-guardians" stat to a few supers.

Yep, especially golden gun lol.

How is it nerfed? Haven't played since the patch

Wait, how did golden gun get nerfed?

I have keakster, join on him.

Psn: ruthlesbarbarian

I might have lost it doing hm crota earlier. I hope not.

Edit: I have hm deathsinger, not crota...is that ok?

Same nerf that HC got, unfortunately.

Midas

Wait, how did golden gun get nerfed?

I have keakster, join on him.

Psn: ruthlesbarbarian

I might have lost it doing hm crota earlier. I hope not.

Edit: I have hm deathsinger, not crota...is that ok?

That's fine with me. One of us with the checkpoint is enough. Thanks!

Anyone down for HM Crota around 5:30pm est? Or 1 normal fresh Crota run (I just need the abyss and bridge on my alt and I'll switch to my 32s to do everything else)

I'm terrified to dismantle anything. Infusion seemed pointless until Crota came along (with his presence). At this point I'm fully convinced the next raid will have a section where all ammo drops through grated floor, and a section with tiny oracles you have to shoot from a thousand ft away while crouching - to make use of perks like Vacuum and Take a Knee.

Lol I think this is how the game should be-always changing and making that useless perk and weapon you dismantled to now become the best option for the newest raid/strike, BUT Bungie needs to give us the space to hold these unique items.

What is going on with the 4th Horseman that would make it say "classified"?

The iOS app says I have a "classified" item in my vault...

I am stuck at 124/125 and I kill all kinds of ogres all the time. Similar for other baddies.

Yeah mine is classified as well.

Okay I realised how to increase the progress of the bonus. You have to get the kills on patrol. Kills during missions and raids don't count apparently.

Just killed a lvl6 ogre on moon patrol and now I'm at 93/125.

Where is the king, the myth, the legend Drizzzayyyy?

You up for helping some guys out later on Scrota hard?

lol I'm around :p

What time were you thinking since our time zones are rather different I believe? I can bust out my patented, Texas Instruments-approved "No Scrota Enrage or your money back" 5-combo-kill method.

border

Anyone down for HM Crota around 5:30pm est? Or 1 normal fresh Crota run (I just need the abyss and bridge on my alt and I'll switch to my 32s to do everything else)

I can do normal mode around 5:30. Would be with a 30Hunter or 30 Titan -- unfortunately I need drops from everything or I would use my 32 character for a portion of it.

Deku Tree

lol wut

Yeah mine is classified as well.

Okay I realised how to increase the progress of the bonus. You have to get the kills on patrol. Kills during missions and raids don't count apparently.

Just killed a lvl6 ogre on moon patrol and now I'm at 93/125.

super horrible. just like with grimoire strikes only vanilla strikes count and not the strikes playlist.

now only killing minions of darkness on patrol counts and if you never go on patrol then you never advance your grimoire

My posts are far too substantial for me to ever claim the top poster spot. Like this one for example.

I want a word-count-per-post Wall of Shame. I'd be first and we all know who'd be last.

noomi

I really hope that bungie addresses the black hammer/word of crota perks soon, shame that those issues weren't fixed in yesterdays update :(

Gunslinger is amazing in PvP, not sure what some of you crazy folks are talking about. Many of the best players I know roll Golden Gun style, feeding orbs to teammates all day.

In like an hour or so?

Yeah, that works. Probably won't be online before then but I can sign on at 3pm EST/8pm GMT. DGAF has taught me time zones.

Gunslinger is amazing in PvP, not sure what some of you crazy folks are talking about. Many of the best players I know roll Golden Gun style, feeding orbs to teammates all day.

Yeah, that works. Probably won't be online before then but I can sign on at 3pm EST/8pm GMT. DGAF has taught me time zones.

Awesome dude, I will keep an eye out and do some crucible till then.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Gunslinger with Achylopage Symbiote is amazing. You can just rack up kills with it.

Edit: For PvE I rarely use the Hunter super. It's just not effective.

noomi

wait.... golden gun got nerfed..... what the?

I typically roll with bladedancer anyway, but still that seems kind of silly.....

ethomaz

Banned
I have more fun with Bladedancer in PVP than Gunslinger... so I don't care.

And for PVE both super sucks... at least you can be invisible with Bladedance :p

spyder_ur

So what's the verdict on the gun changes? What guns got huge upgrades or downgrades? I know Shotguns and pulse rifles, but specifically. Are shotguns useful in PvE? How's Found Verdict and Oversoul Edict? Is the Suros and other assault rifles nerf as bad as it sounds?

Shito

Anyone else notice that sometimes when you are flying to the tower it takes like 10 minutes? This happens from time to time. It's not commonly happening, but man, when it does it's super annoying and usually when I'm in a hurry.

Sometimes I get a black loading screen in the tower that seems to take forever.
It's because the game uses the fly by animation to connect to a tower "party", and as everything network related sometimes something goes wrong and you have to wait for a time out to retry or someone is laggy or many other reasons that can make it slow. It's basically doing the same thing as when matchmaking for a strike, only with more people and without any indication on the screen to tell you about it.
I would gladly exchange an empty tower for shorter loading times...

Also, fuck that gunslinger super nerf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom