• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you transfer mats using the app, you don't have to transfer everything. This is fantastic, now I can split my consumables and have stacks on all characters instead of just using the vault.

LTWood12

I have the raid helmet (infusion version) and Skullfort, so I can get health that way. I also have Suros, but I'd imagine you'd rather have me run Ghorn than Suros + HoC.

I'm happy to stick around for a 2nd or 3rd Crota kill if we have a rhythm going and the group just wants to knock them out with the same team and/or other GAFfers don't need/want the kill, but unfortunately I don't have time to do the full raid tonight.

That's fine. My friend would rather start w/ Crota 2/3 times anyway if we don't hit a wall, but w/ Macello I expect it to go pretty smooth. Sounds like everyone has a way to heal, so we should be good to go.

ethomaz

Banned
I never felt so good moving items.
Snf73ma.png

Supposedly you can do this in mission. So like if you were in Crota's End and needed a weapon in your vault, you can switch it in from the app. Supposedly. This is a game changer.

I wonder if this is to mitigate the much bigger challenge of increasing vault space? This is certainly a god send for running alts though. So much time wasted just moving shit around between characters only to forget one damn thing and have to repeat it again.

E92 M3

Now I can move around weapons and armor so easily. This can easily save 10 minutes of time. My only worry is item deletion, but I am sure they thought of that lol.

Midas

I get disconnected while moving stuff. I hope my ice breaker didn't disappear now. :)

Haha you ger the upgrade bug while moving them this way.

Deku Tree

So there is no reason to have two of anything anymore? I can just move it using the App in like seconds without loading and reloading the tower over and over again?

Why was this only noticed just now???

Iceman829

damnit

you put the kernel of doubt in my head

going back to the tower :(

I'm waiting for someones Gjallarhorn to be deleted and watch them lose their shit. After all the issues I've had with this game I don't think I can trust the app. I know they had big plans for the app when they designed the game, but too many things have been released in beta format to us at this point. I'll continue to waste fuel running back to the tower in the immediate future. They double as bathroom breaks anyway.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
This app/vault change... I just ... why didn't Bungie trumpet this from the high heavens? It's the best change made to the game yet (outside of buying resources).

Oh this is amazing, no need to go to the tower when grinding CE or Atheon or anything else. Just log in and while you are at the loading screen change stuff around. This is amazing.

I always game with my laptop close by so I think it will be so nice to just switch stuff around. Now all I need is more Vault space Bungie

I wonder if this is to mitigate the much bigger challenge of increasing vault space? This is certainly a god send for running alts though. So much time wasted just moving shit around between characters only to forget one damn thing and have to repeat it again.

this used to happen to me with heavy ammo synth before xur sold it

i would forget to vault it every damn time

Got Damn. I thought my GG felt weird last night. Running a super easy NM Crota with NoThru and he wanted some orbs on Crota's platform for a super quick kill. We were mopping up Deathsinger filler trash and it took three GG shots to down a red bar knight that was chilling by the crystal room door from where Crota stands. I thought I would make three orbs, and only ended up making one.

Midas

Yeah, this is a game changer. Running out of heavy? Just grab from the vault, or do the trick I never can be bothered with. :)

spyder_ur

Wait...does this mean if you're on a strike and want a weapon that's on another character, you can just go to that character, put it in the vault and then retrieve it with the character you're playing with?

If so, that is a total game changer. Awesome.

noomi

What if.... I move something from the app to my character while I'm playing... will it just show up in my inventory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom