• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmy

Hawkian, I signed up for newbie raid since I saw you had openings. I've done it a few times before though, so please feel free to disregard my entry if a genuine newbie needs it.

Daemul

God damn, the Strangers Rifle is fucking broken. It was good in PvP before now it's insane.

How convenient of Bungie to make today's daily the Black Garden mission....

firehawk12

Subete no aware
God damn, the Strangers Rifle is fucking broken. It was good in PvP before now it's insane.

Can you actually get another one if you've already finished the game? I expect many people sharded theirs. lol

Mindlog

9499lxO.jpg
Gif when there's more time to explain.
Crazy lag this game, but quick screenshot showing you can still shoot through some materials in PvP. It's just one or two surfaces acting weird. All of my special XP is going to go into that blue Unflinching/AP Amina that dropped for me.

I went on a killstreak when I tested it out for a bit, but Red Death won me over. Might give it another shot soon. Maybe even the vendor Three Little Words.

ocean

Banned
Nightfall anyone? Have a full deck of bounties to turn in and I'd like the radiance boost. Gjallarhorn must be fed XP, I need to get Wolfpack Rounds to finally feel accomplished in this game

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Don't want to take away a spot from a new raider, but if you still need people around 9 I wouldn't mind running through it.
Hawkian, I signed up for newbie raid since I saw you had openings. I've done it a few times before though, so please feel free to disregard my entry if a genuine newbie needs it.
hehe, yeah it's cool, thanks guys :) GRIP, you can sign up if you know you'll be around. If any last-minute newbies pop up I'll make sure to ask one of the signups for the spot but we're already pretty close (due to my slacking) so feel free.

GRIP

Nightfall anyone? Have a full deck of bounties to turn in and I'd like the radiance boost. Gjallarhorn must be fed XP, I need to get Wolfpack Rounds to finally feel accomplished in this game

Was just about to ask if anyone wanted to do nightfall. PSN GriP17-

hehe, yeah it's cool, thanks guys :) GRIP, you can sign up if you know you'll be around. If any last-minute newbies pop up I'll make sure to ask one of the signups for the spot but we're already pretty close (due to my slacking) so feel free.

Ok, signed up!

Daemul

I must say, as a long time pulse rifle user, it's been a bit surreal seeing people suddenly running around with them in PvP this past 24 hours, usually I'm the only person carrying one. It's been great though, since most people aren't very good at using them lol, especially Three Little Words with it's lack of aim assistance, so I'm pretty much just destroying them in gunfights.

You are in my domain now boys, come back and face me when reach my level of precision shot prowess.

Kept mine around for sentimental reasons. Still need to check it out, along with Edict in PvP. Haven't done any multiplayer in over a week.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
lol, oh... by the way... I'm not deleting any of the items I've cherished enough to keep multiples leveling on each character. The process for transferring items is infinitely better now and it helps all around with management and cleaning stuff up, but I still can't be arsed to remember which character I left certain weapons on every time I play or move items after every content completion. I'm lazy :X

I will delete any dupes I had of very situational weapons I really only ever used once in a blue moon anyway though, so that is a nice benefit nonetheless.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Man... I was logging it but I think I should play a little of something else before the raid. Have this odd feeling I'm gonna binge on the DSTNY like I haven't in months tonight.

patchday

Sunday - 3/1 - 9:00PM EST - Sunday Sword School - Sign Up Here (4 spots left)

Swordbearer practice and technique for taking down Crota, as well as tips and preparation for Hard Mode. Please be familiar with the basic mechanics of the encounter. Get your hands on the sword in a stress-free environment!
We'll establish an order and have a different person take up the sword each time, wiping before ogres. After everyone has had a shot, we'll maintain the rotation and go for the actual class kill.

No chalice! Come prepared with some method of healing yourself- preferably a helm with the "Infusion" perk. Other options include: Being a Titan (using your bubble heals you), Red Death/SUROS Regime, Life Steal on Voidwalker, Hungering Blade on Bladedancer.

Minimum level is 31.
Coo I plan to be there again. Last week I brought the titan to learn the sword. This week I bring my Hunter to learn how to sword. Thanks!

vctor182

We get to keep our heavy ammo when we die, Xûr is selling the stuff, weeklies have matchmaking, we can see our rep from inventory and manage the vault from our freaking phones. Pulse Rifles are now usable and shotguns are amazing. All in all, I'd say this was a fantastic patch.

But at what price?!?!?!

302020_113f5edd3a6d945699de43852d8db892.jpg

302040_b5a36eac46892a4b30b667c3f7d849db.jpg

302035_4484eb7af668e5f75020365b463207e3.jpg

a4a.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom