• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Nightfall, anyone? One or two whatever. I'm getting started now. I can stealth and Icebreaker some fools still.

PSN : coolasj19

CLOSED
thanks y'all.

coy

Word 8 or 9 but no Crux still (grats Shaper) but 2 more attempts this week. Also, using the app to move gear to my Hunter at the character select screen without having to step foot into the Tower before a raid is fantastic!

hydruxo

Anybody down to do 3x Atheon kills?

I have the Gatekeeper CP but if someone has the Atheon CP even better!

1) hydruxo
2) ichabod00
3) gunawi
4) magik
5) Stryker
6) ditters

Edit: FULL

hydruxo

Anybody down to do 3x Atheon kills?

I have the Gatekeeper CP but if someone has the Atheon CP even better!

1) hydruxo
2) ichabod00
3) gunawi
4) magik
5)
6)

Two more spots open

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Do you have the unique perk unlocked? I am still leveling mine, but I'm curious if anyone knows what the actual % crit modifier is.
nope. would be legit with it unlocked. I have barely touched it before. still. only on a 31 and wrecking knights.

eissan

Hi everyone, been readin this thread for a long time and finally thought I'd join in the fray!

Lvl 32 hunter looking to do hm crota on PS4 anyone interested?

tag is: eissan

rNilla

Universal Remote is legit now though I still maintain that it wasn't all that bad to begin with.

With the shotgun buff out, what takes UR's place as one of the worst exotic primaries now? Monte Carlo? What will form the terrible trio with NLB and Necrochasm?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Universal Remote is legit now though I still maintain that it wasn't all that bad to begin with.

With the shotgun buff out, what takes UR's place as one of the worst exotic primaries now? Monte Carlo? What will form the terrible trio with NLB and Necrochasm?
this patch changed nothing about my monte carlo/claws of ahamkara build except now I can run an awesome legendary shotgun with it and use a constant shotgun + flame shield to stay in melee range... so... yeah.

monte carlo is an awesome gun, I love it. has basically nothing to do with its DPS.

Hard Light gets a lot of crap thrown its way. I have never tried the one I have. Don't want to judge an Exotic without unlocking its unique perk and it is very low on my list of Exotics that need upgrading.

I don't know that any other Exotic has quite the bad wrap as either of those two now. No more trio I'm afraid.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
it's probably hard light, yeah, though it didn't get nerfed here really noticeably. thing should just do arc damage.

this patch changed nothing about my monte carlo/claws of ahamkara build except now I can run an awesome legendary shotgun with it and use a constant shotgun + flame shield to stay in melee range... so... yeah.

monte carlo is an awesome gun, I love it. has basically nothing to do with its DPS.

Gonna have to try that build. I got all that on my Warlock right now. Except Claws are unupgraded, but that will be fixed shortly.

i think the weapon patch is great i just don't understand nerfing all auto rifles

maybe the suros could have had a range nerf but I've never heard of anyone complaining about other auto rifles being too op

rNilla

Hard Light gets a lot of crap thrown its way. I have never tried the one I have. Don't want to judge an Exotic without unlocking its unique perk and it is very low on my list of Exotics that need upgrading.

I don't know that any other Exotic has quite the bad wrap as either of those two now. No more trio I'm afraid.

it's probably hard light, yeah, though it didn't get nerfed here really noticeably. thing should just do arc damage.

Unfortunately Hard Light is one of the only exotics I don't have (along with 4th Horseman) but maybe that is it. I'm specifically thinking of what to compliment NLB and Necrochasm with for our stupid Weekly Heroic challenge so don't mind me and my nonsense.

Is there gonna be an exotic buff anytime soon? I want my Suros to be returned to it's former glory in PVE. I don't really play PVP and If I ever am I'm using my blue Shingen E.

I know Bungie wants everyone to use a different range of weapons but at this point why would you use anything other than a Scout rifle or Hand cannon in PVE. I feel auto rifles now need a PVE buff. They've nerfed AR's way too much. They separated shotguns for PVE and PVP they can do that for auto rifles too. I just want to go back to using my Suros more often. I love that gun.

i think the weapon patch is great i just don't understand nerfing all auto rifles

maybe the suros could have had a range nerf but I've never heard of anyone complaining about other auto rifles being too op

If they get the PvP drop they are expecting, we might see a buff next go around. Pulse Rifles are legit and as the word gets out, I expect them to be used a lot more in PvP. The Scout Rifle will be the least used PvP type for sure.

forrest

formerly nacire
it's convenient and long overdue, but it's too clunky. should bring up the option to manage an item just by tapping and holding it on mobile. too many menus and the inventory list is scrolltacular.

Interesting that you say that because the first thing I did was press and hold on a weapon to try and iniate the vault function.

Unfortunately Hard Light is one of the only exotics I don't have (along with 4th Horseman) but maybe that is it. I'm specifically thinking of what to compliment NLB and Necrochasm with for our stupid Weekly Heroic challenge so don't mind me and my nonsense.

Eh, probably nothing. Hard Light is good enough that it isn't a major drawaback or challenge like NLB is.

rNilla

Eh, probably nothing. Hard Light is good enough that it isn't a major drawaback or challenge like NLB is.

It's probably still Universal Remote. Although it can wreck stuff you have to be up close so that's still challenging in a Weekly Heroic, especially if Angry or Lightswitch are on. I guess The Last Word could also work.

Sullichin

Hard Light is still fine. I don't think it feels underpowered in PVE even after the patch. It was barely affected. Haven't used Monte yet but it's a similar archetype to Hard Light so it's probably still adequate but not great. Same goes for them in PVP. You can definitely kill people with them, there's just not a really good reason to use them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom