• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3Rocket

Does anyone else have the issue in which they can not transfer 4th Horseman? It does not even show it in my inventory on Bungie Net

I freaked out for a moment playing with this new feature at work. Tried clearing browser cache, used different browsers, et al.

Then I went on my Android app to see whether it would appear there. And it DOES show it there, except the icon for it is completely white and the name of the weapon says, "CLASSIFIED." I think Bungie introduced a bug for the 4th Horseman when the patch went live.

hydruxo

Does anyone else have the issue in which they can not transfer 4th Horseman? It does not even show it in my inventory on Bungie Net

Maybe it has something to do with it being a PS exclusive for whatever reason. Someone should check to see if Monte Carlo & Hawkmoon show up on the app/bnet.

So final Hm Crota list, how many Titans do we have and can anyone run sword? (sending party invites out but won't have my mic plugged in until everyone gets here since I'm eating still)

HM Crota
1. Darryl_M_R
2. ShaperofStories
3. X_Magik_ox
4. kortez1981 (checkpoint holder)
5. lunlunqq
6. coy

So final Hm Crota list, how many Titans do we have and can anyone run sword? (sending party invites out but won't have my mic plugged in until everyone gets here since I'm eating still)

HM Crota
1. Darryl_M_R
2. ShaperofStories
3. X_Magik_ox
4. kortez1981 (checkpoint holder)
5. lunlunqq
6. coy

I'm a 32 warlock. Hope we have a hunter that can run sword. It's not necessarily needed but a plus of course.

todd360

well then

kiss my Gjallarhorn

V6omZb8.gif

E92 M3

I never thought I'd be so excited about inventory management.

Inventory management is one of my favorite things to do in RPGs lol. Bungie can add a few more touches such as sort and what not, but this is a great step forward! Bigger space doesn't even seem as needed now.

WE STILL NEED IT THOUGH.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
...>_< I could hit 32 right now, before our raid without even going to the tower thanks to the app....

...except for PLASTEEL PLATING goddamnit:'(

Zoidberg

Don't know if anyone has posted it, but the oracle (aka megamanexe4) posted this yesterday, regarding xur's possible loot for this week:

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2x7c55/misc_access_to_house_of_wolves_111spoilers/coxl5w5?context=3

Until Xur shows up again (I) will not be able to obtain the list. This week please give up. Sorry about that. If it was not changed in this patch, Universal remote and Heart of the Praxic Fire were planned to come but don't get your hopes up.

He was 100% correct with last weeks Xur, along with the nightfall and pretty much everything posted so far. I wouldn't put it past Bungie to change it just to prove him wrong, depending on how hard it is for them to manipulate the list.

Normal Crota - Full Run. All full.

1. psn = Gutterboy44
2. Gutter's Friend 1
3. Gutter's Friend 2
4. Kinezo
5. Biznass
6. Forza_Aldi

Just looking for a quick run through, we are chill. I can run sword as 32 hunter. Send me a message on PSN and I will invite you to the party chat and you can join up from there.

Edit: Waste of top of page post, hahah.

Hung Wei Lo

Normal Crota - Full Run. Need 3 more

1. psn = Gutterboy44
2. Gutter's Friend 1
3. Gutter's Friend 2

Just looking for a quick run through, we are chill. I can run sword as 32 hunter. Send me a message on PSN and I will invite you to the party chat and you can join up from there.

Edit: Waste of top of page post, hahah.

I'm game - I have one last shot for the BH this week. PSN is Kinezo

I have a Felwinter's Lie with Final Round, and I pretty much killed her by myself doing a Roc strike. It was only 1 other player too scared to leave the first room. I popped a bubble, and kept shooting her while only loading one bullet in. It was like the No Land Beyond, but she went down in the same time as a full team. Crazy!

Frenden

Banned
Shotguns took out the Flayers in no time flat. Fun stuff.

Oh, and I tested several explosive round and firefly guns and that isn't fixed (someone posted speculation it was).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom