• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what are the datamines saying about xur tomorrow?

The guy is kinda backing away from it this week saying the Patch threw a wrench in his ability to confirm. Apparently he needs Xur to come again post patch to be on track moving forward.

Said it would be Universal Remote and Heart of Praxic Fire. I believe.

Ghazi

The guy is kinda backing away from it this week saying the Patch threw a wrench in his ability to confirm. Apparently he needs Xur to come again post patch to be on track moving forward.

Said it would be Universal Remote and Heart of Praxic Fire. I believe.

He said the previous list would be that. The patch may have updated Xur's backend and he needs Xur to come back to see any changes for the future.

Highlight of my night was dismantling all my dupes. I broke down about 20 VoG and CE raid weapons in a few minutes. The app update is so great.

The Gamester

Neo Member
Just a heads up, but I lost an oversoul edict testing the phone app vault transfer.

My wifi signal at the time was flaky and was switching back and forth between cell service and wifi.

Zoidberg

He said the previous list would be that. The patch may have updated Xur's backend and he needs Xur to come back to see any changes for the future.

From what I can gather the list for Xur is set, but they can (and seemingly have) changed it when patches drop. That sounds right as the TDB patch changed the list to give us the lovely TBD exotics every second week - there's no way now that it's a coincidence they come so often.

I think he's being hesitant, as until Xur comes again and he can check nothing was changed yesterday, there is no way to guarantee the drops. Unless bungie wants to give a big fuck you to dataminers (possible), it should be Universal Remote tonight. Which actually works out well as it is just after their shotgun buff.

Just a heads up, but I lost an oversoul edict testing the phone app vault transfer.

My wifi signal at the time was flaky and was switching back and forth between cell service and wifi.

Have you checked all characters and vault? It's really gone? I would report that to Bungie since it could be a bug they would want to know about.

LTWood12

Thanks to Macello, PuMa, berried, Dave, t-44, Skye, and Boguester for the runs tonight. Everyone communicated well, and despite some glitches and bad swordbearer luck, we were able to get 2 HM kills, a normal just for fun.

Ghazi

From what I can gather the list for Xur is set, but they can (and seemingly have) changed it when patches drop. That sounds right as the TDB patch changed the list to give us the lovely TBD exotics every second week - there's no way now that it's a coincidence they come so often.

I think he's being hesitant, as until Xur comes again and he can check nothing was changed yesterday, there is no way to guarantee the drops. Unless bungie wants to give a big fuck you to dataminers (possible), it should be Universal Remote tonight. Which actually works out well as it is just after their shotgun buff.

I really want that Praxic Fire, I dropped over a hundred motes last week trying to get one. It's just my luck the list probably gets changed when it's about to appear, lol. I feel for tod, too. We'll see in four hours, I guess.

The Gamester

Neo Member
Have you checked all characters and vault? It's really gone? I would report that to Bungie since it could be a bug they would want to know about.
I checked all my characters and vault and all I have left is my one that just has the first bubble unlocked.
Seems to be an error regarding timing of the prompt to transfer to vault/character and a loss of signal.

Zoidberg

Shotgun change has really changed the game for me in PvE. Loving it so far.

It's fun not hanging back and trying to snipe everything. Playing more aggresive, especially for strikes and bounties is a nice change of pace. I really hope Xur sells Universal Remote so we can all run around with two shotguns!

Dave_6

Thanks to Macello, PuMa, berried, Dave, t-44, Skye, and Boguester for the runs tonight. Everyone communicated well, and despite some glitches and bad swordbearer luck, we were able to get 2 HM kills, a normal just for fun.

Thanks for letting me tag along again. Didn't get anything I wanted (except glowhoo for the Titan) but it was fun as always.

I checked all my characters and vault and all I have left is my one that just has the first bubble unlocked.
Seems to be an error regarding timing of the prompt to transfer to vault/character and a loss of signal.

Sorry to be pedantic. Did you verify within game or just from the app.

Have logged out and back in. Both app and game?

My buddy DrSky is only 16 y.o. so he can be a little squirrelly sometimes, glad it worked out well outside of one quick-stand-insta-kill and one disappearing sword (combined with the weirdest Scrota movement I've ever seen).

The Gamester

Neo Member
Sorry to be pedantic. Did you verify within game or just from the app.
I checked earlier in game and it wasn't present. I will check the postmaster to be sure after I get home.

A raid mate lost a patience and time in a vault to char transfer a few months ago when his son ejected the disc at the same time as the transfer in the tower.
Edit: I will try logging in and out also.

Ganhyun

Anyone know how long it takes for a Twitch video to upload to Youtube? I just streamed my first PVP game on my XBox One and was curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom