• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I got a legendary weapon from nightfall :(

I like the strike, it's kinda short but lots of action.

And fuck exploding Shanks.

wwm0nkey

FINALLY!

CFY6TUtUIAAyWh5.jpg:large

EL CUCO

First Mission:

NOW THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

This already blows away The Dark Below. Oh man. So great!
I read this post and almost fell out of my office chair from excitement.

If I have to run through an old area backwards I'm going to be extremely disappointed.

CLBridges

Tried soloing NF, got pretty far but then got to that one room and wasn't shit I could do but die lol. I'm already rating this higher than TDB and this is just the Strike and one story mission played, shit crazy. Def. gonna have to group up for this NF.

GhaleonEB

Got on long enough to decrypt the engrams and swap out 130 shards for energies, so I could finish leveling a lot of the legendary gear I had but for which I had run out of energies.

My Queen's Wrath netted me some swanky new boots and a new legendary cape that is actually really cool. Also a new heavy machine gun that looks pretty sweet.

Gonna eat lunch and then run the first story mission.

Toa TAK

Banned
Toaaaaa don't hype me up. I still have 2 1/2 hours to go!

I read this post and almost fell out of my office chair from excitement.

If I have to run through an old area backwards I'm going to be extremely disappointed.

I don't mean to overhype it or anything based on the first mission alone. But they got a new soundtrack, interesting and pleasant characters, a new big bad, and fun encounters and all new enemies.

THIS is what I was expecting when I hear the words "Destiny DLC".

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Shoulder charge does 10k

When he gets up from his down phase, he does the same electro pulse as the regular spider tank, but it goes through walls

ahhhhh thank you

I've been gushing over this give/take equation but 4th horseman is like MADE for this Nightfall

I don't mean to overhype it or anything based on the first mission alone. But they got a new soundtrack, interesting and pleasant characters, a new big bad, and fun encounters and all new enemies.

THIS is what I was expecting when I hear the words "Destiny DLC".
I'm feeling that itch.

Fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom