• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I haven't bought the dlc yet because I'm scared to buy into early hype but where are you guys getting the vestian dynasty from already? Buying it, or is it a drop? Reward from a story mission?

Stratn

Hard sitting here at work with all these good impressions flying in. Cant wait to get started on the story missions! New Strike sounds awesome too.

Yup my old saved glimmer consumables can only be dismantled for nothing... I had over 550 of them... Wonder if Bungie will fix it...

Glimmer consumables? YOu mean house banners and what not? Cause I can still use the ones that increase droprates.

And yes, if you level an exotic it's provides 42 light.

The new cryptarch sounds like Obi-Wan.
JUYqDad.jpg

Played for about an hour. Did the first two missions.
So far so good. LOADS of stuff to explore. Upgraded my Obsidian mind immediately.
Other stuff will wait.
I'll take this nice and easy, got a hell of a week at work. :/

Really looking forward to playing the new content with DestinyGAF!

Me and Ice will tackle the Nightfall when we're done with the story. 3x on Xbox One. Looking for a third, let us know if you're interested.

border

I leveled up with Vanguard and I got............a blue Sparrow! Good god, this game does not want to give me any new legendary stuff.

jett

D-Member
I decoded a purple chest with the new cryptarch.

Gives me two ass energies.

WHAT THE FUCK. I hate this guy already. I thought Bungie said we weren't going to get this garbage anymore?

EL CUCO

I decoded a purple chest with the new cryptarch.

Gives me two ass energies.

WHAT THE FUCK. I hate this guy already. I thought Bungie said we weren't going to get this garbage anymore?
I can't remember if they said they were getting rid of the Shards only, or both type of Ass mats all together.

You're definitely not the only one I've heard this happening to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom