• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

nOoblet16

People who are using the new emblems (so pretty much everyone), change it ASAP cause I can't see shit with that yellow background and white font when I am tryin gto search for someone in the ingame list.

Kal_El

I screamed this out loud leaving work. I have to pick up my son. Can I get this but with a Destiny background photoshopGAF?

keep-calm-but-its-time-to-play-the-game-3.png

Wallach

Feels weird, but I'm doing a lot of work with this Vindicator XI AR. Don't even have Focused Fire yet. Enough that I'm considering buying the Pest Control Matrix first over the AllFate.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Not too much, like 2-300, but I'll be dead broke after, which isn't too big of a deal. Stopped playing for a while, before TDB, and always had a decent amount of Glimmer. No idea what I spent it all on before I took a break.

So I'll go for boots next. Shouldn't take too long to get to 75. You think I should do gloves after that, since it's cheaper, or save for a chest or something?

Next is weapons, but I feel like I can hold out for some drops for the time being, focus on getting my light up first?
Unless you really like the look of the chest piece, gloves next.

Good call on weapons. you can get Raid stuff fairly easily- CE gives a guaranteed weapon and on Hard, you can get weapons before the boss fight.

You want enough light to be level 32. It won't be long.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Feels weird, but I'm doing a lot of work with this Vindicator XI AR. Don't even have Focused Fire yet. Enough that I'm considering buying the Pest Control Matrix first over the AllFate.
Pest Control Matrix looks great, but... I have my eye on that Wolfslayer's Claw. I don't give a shit nerf or not, that's going to be the new primary for my warlock

LOL every time someone gets a new emblem further in the story they equip it so people on their friendlist can know how far they are ahead of others. The final dark blue one is amazing looking

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hey peeps!

Anyone know if it is possible for a lvl 30 to do the nightfall?
Possible but extremely, EXTREMELY challenging. With two 32s, it's totally doable. You'll take ridiculous mondo damage from Arc weapons though, and it's the fallen, so...

edit: Hive/Fallen XD

Wallach

Pest Control Matrix looks great, but... I have my eye on that Wolfslayer's Claw. I don't give a shit nerf or not, that's going to be the new primary for my warlock

I do too; it is one of the best default perk loadouts I've seen in a long time. I'm not sure if I'd have rather had Focused Fire over Crowd Control, but Crowd Control is still a really nice perk.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I do too; it is one of the best default perk loadouts I've seen in a long time. I'm not sure if I'd have rather had Focused Fire over Crowd Control, but Crowd Control is still a really nice perk.
it's all about the bonus shank damage my friend.

WizzNARD

Unless you really like the look of the chest piece, gloves next.

Good call on weapons. you can get Raid stuff fairly easily- CE gives a guaranteed weapon and on Hard, you can get weapons before the boss fight.

You want enough light to be level 32. It won't be long.

Great! Thanks for the help very much appreciated. I figure I can ascend the helmet, hopefully get some marks pretty quick and get boots and gloves from crucible/vanguard and I should be in decent shape relatively quick.

I also have Dead Orbit leveled if that makes a difference as far as vendor gear goes.

Noticed that Salvage was available in the Crucible and have been playing non-stop for that annoying trophy, hahah. Got it after 4 matches, aaaaaand I also got 2 HoW legendaries: NA3D1 Salvation State (Scout Rifle) and First Rule DHYB (Auto Rifle). Scouts and Autos are my fave weapons for Crucible so I can not believe my luck. <3

Dat last mission. Holy crap that last mission alone was almost better than the whole TDB expansion combined.

Off-topic spoiler perhaps?
What ever happened to that leaked area that was on the moon that had two Fallen Walkers in it?

jett

D-Member

Next time you get a scorch cannon, hold down the trigger. The shell you fired won't explode, instead it will charge where it hit, when you release the button, it will explode. The more you charge, the bigger the explosion.

jett

D-Member
Welp there's a graphical glitch in the PS3 version with the new Crucible Warlock armor. The cloth jitters like crazy in the menu screen. :|

nOoblet16

The last story mission was great, production values for the missions in this DLC are high and it felt like we were actually progressing through a story.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Great! Thanks for the help very much appreciated. I figure I can ascend the helmet, hopefully get some marks pretty quick and get boots and gloves from crucible/vanguard and I should be in decent shape relatively quick.

I also have Dead Orbit leveled if that makes a difference as far as vendor gear goes.
i'm not going to do all the math, but my friend I believe that would get you to level 32. wild stuff.

just check out the DO and Crucible gear and see which you like better.

Thank you Master Ives
Never played with this thing but Persistence and Injection Mold could be interesting. Or I can reroll it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom