• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

BokehKing

Banned
Just double checking, but if I get a dupe exotic I should just shard it and use that to bring my 331 up to 365, correct? Is it confirmed to be the same for 300 weapons that are maxed?
Just did that, it works

giphy.gif

spyder_ur

Just double checking, but if I get a dupe exotic I should just shard it and use that to bring my 331 up to 365, correct? Is it confirmed to be the same for 300 weapons that are maxed?

I'm curious on this too, but my read on it is the same as yours. I got duplicate 365 IB and Thunderlord today. Dismantled IB on the spot (I have 3), but the Thunderlord I haven't yet. It still has the old bubble structure i.e. damage nodes, so you still have to upgrade it fully. If you just upgrade it no need to progress it at all.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm about six missions in and so far it's been a fucking blast. Great stuff. No Dinklebot in sight!

ocean

Banned
Big shout out to Xplicitone and Ocean. Had a ton of fun on our HoW adventure today. Got all story missions, NF, and PoE lvl's 28 & 32 done on one character. Also a NF on a 2nd. SOOOOOOO much fun especially with these 2 awesome guardians. So much HYPE!!!.

Loving the HoW DLC thus far. I don't know what to do with all these new legendary weapons and armor.
Most fun I've had in a very very long time. Amazing run!!! All story + bounties + NF + PoE 28 + PoE 32 + NF#2... Fantastic session.

Most fun I've had in a very very long time. Amazing run!!! All story + bounties + NF + PoE 28 + PoE 32 + NF#2... Fantastic session.

Big shout out to Xplicitone and Ocean. Had a ton of fun on our HoW adventure today. Got all story missions, NF, and PoE lvl's 28 & 32 done on one character. Also a NF on a 2nd. SOOOOOOO much fun especially with these 2 awesome guardians. So much HYPE!!!.

Loving the HoW DLC thus far. I don't know what to do with all these new legendary weapons and armor.

Yea same to yall, so much fun indeed!! Also, one of each class FTW. Great mix and balance between the abilities really utilizing each. HYPE TRAIN!

just did the story up to the shadow strike. bungie still has yet to approach their halo levels as far as story telling, encounter design and set pieces go. nevertheless, id be damned if this wasnt the best content in the game right now. surely not without its faults, but a significant jump im quality for the game and a clear step in the right direction - even if a lot of it uses existing assets. nothing has wowed me yet, but im enjoying myself.

Is there a list somewhere of what perks a gun could have if you re-roll it? I have a legendary scout rifle Deadshot Luna SR1 with Rodeo an Crowd Control. Is that worth keeping as is? I would like a Third Eye for it if that's still an option.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Is there a list somewhere of what perks a gun could have if you re-roll it? I have a legendary scout rifle Deadshot Luna SR1 with Rodeo an Crowd Control. Is that worth keeping as is? I would like a Third Eye for it if that's still an option.
Third Eye definitely still is an option. I believe it comes stock on the Crucible scout

spyder_ur

Any recommended buys from the vanguard? I actually already have the 555-ALLFATE (from an engram), the Pest Control Matrix from a package, and Give/Take Equation from a crucible match.

I'm available but not Titan. Hunter here. Send me invite if that's okay. Psn gunawi

If sploatee isn't down, we will send you the invite :)

Edit: It seems that sploatee is accepting the invite, I'm sorry--if there is another PoE we will do I will ask you first if we have an open spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom