• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I think I speak for everyone when i say this. More vault space!

I'm going to have to get rid of dupe VOG stuff now.

I've gotten five new types of heavies. Don't even know whether I should keep some of them.

Just finished the 32 PoE. Honestly think this is more fun than either of the raids just by doing it once. It's a bit frantic trying to herd the adds into different places while you try to find the boss and kill it with Gjallerhorn but it wasn't frustrating.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I think I speak for everyone when i say this. More vault space!

I'm going to have to get rid of dupe VOG stuff now.
having duplicates is definitely more and more of a luxury. I have so much new stuff to experiment with it's ridiculous.

I need to level factions cause I'm maxed on Crucible marks and don't want any of the Crucible vendor gear though...

Anybody want to tackle the Lv34 PoE with me and Yzen here shortly? I'll be a Lv33 Titan and he'll be a Lv33 Warlock. Afaik it's required that everyone has beaten at least the Lv28 PoE already and also the Lv32 PoE I think.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
isn't the speaker supposed to be exchanging mats? he's got nothing.

look at all the options!
CFYvgXSUIAAaQ9W.jpg:large
you sure your stuff is on you?

Zoidberg

He will only show exchanges for what you have on you, if you don't have any mats to trade in your inventory there will be nothing there.

Hedera

No keys as drops for PoE that I've seen so far, finished Lv28 and Lv32.

Only guaranteed key I've received was a single one when I finished the final story bounty on my one character.

Cool dude. I'll send you a party chat invite.
So we're still going to need to farm them like some of us have been doing these past few days? (this does not sound like proper English, i'm sorry)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
oh, do i need to have the mats on the char? didn't know that, thanks :)

yeah, otherwise it won't know where to pull from. If you want to sell them all off, just use one of the apps to transfer them from all your chracters to the vault to pool them, then to the character you're on.

You should be at Crucible mark cap no? 200 is enough for 2 pieces. Any ascended Exotic will add even more Light. You'd just need to grind Vanguard marks for one piece but that should be too bad right?

I got the Vanguard gauntlets for my Hunter. Intellect, Discipline, Hand Cannon reload, +36 Light right off the bat, so good <3

i'll probably have enough to buy two more pieces of armor (all i need) but wont have enough for weapons unless i buy them on my warlock. but then she wont hit 32 either.

might just focus on my hunter though because trials is coming up. i can do the warlock later. want to use her for prison of elders.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So what are the stand-outs as far as Vendor weapons?

vanguard is killer this time around, but there are only 6 weapons. Crucible vendor gear is mainly trash IMO. There's a bunch of new, great stuff at the Factions, but I don't have any leveled up, haha.

Mindlog

vanguard is killer this time around, but there are only 6 weapons. Crucible vendor gear is mainly trash IMO. There's a bunch of new, great stuff at the Factions, but I don't have any leveled up, haha.
I couldn't find anything I liked at the Vanguard vendor. Already had a better sniper drop and bought the Dead Orbit Scout Rifle reforged with Full Auto and Firefly.

Anyone need a Nightfall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom