• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
that one crucible sniper looked good. can't remember its name.
Here:
WpwECjx.png

Sniper is definitely the standout. It has that acquisition perk stock, very newbie friendly I guess?
I couldn't find anything I liked at the Vanguard vendor. Already had a better sniper drop and bought the Dead Orbit Scout Rifle reforged with Full Auto and Firefly.

Anyone need a Nightfall?
The auto, pulse and fusion are all great as well if you're in the market for one. Machine could be rerolled to something excellent. But yeah, the Scout
and
sweet-ass sniper are probably the most interesting.

Love the flavor text on the Synesthete.

Looking for a third person to go through the story mode, NF, and PoE 28 and 32 with. Last run, we did it 2x already and we have everything down. We will be on a small break and start back up soon.

X-Frame

Got a new Last Word from an engram. If I have a Xur-Upgraded one already, which is the better one to keep?

I feel like sharding the new one is better as ascending is so easy and Exotic Shards are easy to come by. Anyone disagree?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Got a new Last Word from an engram. If I have a Xur-Upgraded one already, which is the better one to keep?

I feel like sharding the new one is better as ascending is so easy and Exotic Shards are easy to come by. Anyone disagree?
no. If your previous gun is completely invested in terms of XP/glimmer, just ascend it and it's instantly best-in-game. The new one is a free exotic shard so it actually cost you nothing to do so.

FiraB

Banned

Shard the new one and upgrade the old one without losing all the perks.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I love reforging weapons! So much fun. I got these two gems.
that synesthete would be so much fun in CE, lol. outstanding.

I got one of the dead orbit ones to play around with, I think I want full auto + explosive rounds and no firefly, but something to help with the mag since it can't get field scout.

patchday

damnit bungie. Really wanted to take a small break from this game but they apparently lost their wigs and made it easy to upgrade things. My ballerhorn already max damage (365)?! I expected some sort of a little grind. Granted, i did have to give up an exotic shard but thats a small price to pay

still havent purchased the dlc but I'm starting to lean that way already :)

LOL triple dipped in skywatch chest. last guy to it. i barely made it because my sparrow was in the way. got a key and the other 3 guardians were mad salty. who knew the pointing emote could be so scary

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
damnit bungie. Really wanted to take a small break from this game but they apparently lost their wigs and made it easy to upgrade things. My ballerhorn already max damage?! I expected some sort of a little grind. Granted, i did have to give up an exotic shard but thats a small price to pay

still havent purchased the dlc but I'm starting to lean that way already :)
grabbing my original 300 hawkmoon to turn into a 365 in orbit almost brought me to tears.

that synesthete would be so much fun in CE, lol. outstanding.

I got one of the dead orbit ones to play around with, I think I want full auto + explosive rounds and no firefly, but something to help with the mag since it can't get field scout.

The Synesthete also has Explosive Rounds. Does ER and FF stack?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
The Synesthete also has Explosive Rounds. Does ER and FF stack?
They conflict, in some edge cases of precision damage calculation, I can't even always remember, but you want to pick one or the other. Firefly is the more valuable of the two by far in PvE.

patchday

grabbing my original 300 hawkmoon to turn into a 365 in orbit almost brought me to tears.

LOL! I'm freaking out here yo!! dang man this is why they keep taking my money. Just pure quality of life changes I'm enjoying here! I was dreading logging in expecting my character to have weak weapons. This is freakin' awesome

So for the level 32, 34, and 35 PoE, can you get rewards for each of them once a week?

You can do 28 as many times as you like. It's kinda like a ROC strike.

The ones above that only give rewards once.

If you have treasure keys you can do any as many times for the treasure chest rolls. What's unknown is if the RNG table is better on the higher levels for the treasure chest. Otherwise doing 28 is the better option of RNG on the chest remains the same.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'm hopeful that Etheric Light will feel like a pretty good drop. Has anyone beaten 34 Prison that can comment on whether or not they got one?

I gotta do my armor first to be able to try 35 PoE like a psychopath but I like thinking about what I'll choose after that. Fatebringer certainly earns its spot as #1, I've still only ever gotten one to this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom