• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an awesome time playing and I'll quote astroff here " The best end-game content" yesterday.

Highlights of blowing up the Templar in style :-D ( looks like running the sword for so long influenced the way I carry the relic)

luFQIB.gif

-Y2lfc.gif

kKqBLb.gif

I would say:
Easy if you are lucky in the NFs.
Ok if you play PoE and other activities regularly

Looks like i can take it slow then :-D

Homeboyd

So how difficult is it to reach level 34?
My process was:

Ascend exotic helm
Use etheric from NF on boots
Use armor core from 32 poe on gloves from Variks
Use etheric light from 34 poe on vog chest

We ran 34 poe as 33s. It's ridiculously hard... but we did it. Round 4 is insane.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
So PoE has turned into people horning all bosses to death. That Skolas video was depressing to watch. They created a monster they can't control with that rocket launcher. It must suck to see all the effort put into boss design boil down to shoot rockets at the mob!
they didn't put any effort into boss design tho lol

maybe if every boss in the game wasn't a slow moving bullet sponge turret... (i take it back, the fallen walkers and cabal siege tanks are the best boss types in the game)
fam 4 lyfe

i aint forgot #pressAtolive

Apt101

The sidearm I got, Vestian Dynasty, does the same damage as my old maxed out primary. Lol. :(

I like these new quests. They really throw enemies at you, and they're smarter (well, more aggressive) and more diverse.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
So ass shards are no longer needed and I can just sell the 1k ones I have? Same goes for ascendent energy. I don't see where to get rid of commendations.

So ass shards are no longer needed and I can just sell the 1k ones I have? Same goes for ascendent energy. I don't see where to get rid of commendations.

Convert them to motes or glimmer by visiting the speaker. He likes ass.

Commendations you can use to level up your factions. 250 rep per commendation, 312 if you have nightfall xp boost.

Qwell

I've only been away for like 2 months but feel like I have so much to learn, happy to see reforge weapon in the Tower though, and already beat my first Nightfall. This could be dangerous.

patchday

My process was:

Ascend exotic helm
Use etheric from NF on boots
Use armor core from 32 poe on gloves from Variks
Use etheric light from 34 poe on vog chest

We ran 34 poe as 33s. It's ridiculously hard... but we did it. Round 4 is insane.

you been here since Vanilla right? I'm curious how many vanilla vets sincerely enjoy PoE and do you think it'll hold you for weeks to come?

Crossposting from House of Wolves OT

Finally jumped back in. Stopped playing ages ago when the RNG and grind got to me. Anyway, I loaded my level 27 Titan up tonight and bought two pieces of vanguard armor to get to level 30. Dismantled my Helm of Inmost Light for an exotic shard, and ascended my Helm of Saint-14 to hit level 31 (I only play Defender). I'd like to start raiding (never even played VoG once), but I'm worried about my weapons. My only exotic weapon is a Suros Regime I bought from Xur that's sitting at 283 attack. I have a purple 267 rocket launcher and my only purple secondary is the Comedian shotgun. I planned on buying an exotic shard from Xur this weekend to ascend my Suros (currently sitting on 16 coins after doing the weekly heroic) - will this get me to a good spot for raiding? Wish I had Gjallerhorn and more legendaries, but not sure what I can really do about it. No DLC either. Guess I'm wondering what my focus should be for filling out my weapon collection.

lt519

So can you get keys from the two chests at the end of PoE or is it the patrol chests only? Not totally excited about grinding those for PoE to be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom