• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

patchday

Crossposting from House of Wolves OT

Finally jumped back in. Stopped playing ages ago when the RNG and grind got to me. Anyway, I loaded my level 27 Titan up tonight and bought two pieces of vanguard armor to get to level 30. Dismantled my Helm of Inmost Light for an exotic shard, and ascended my Helm of Saint-14 to hit level 31 (I only play Defender). I'd like to start raiding (never even played VoG once), but I'm worried about my weapons. My only exotic weapon is a Suros Regime I bought from Xur that's sitting at 283 attack. I have a purple 267 rocket launcher and my only purple secondary is the Comedian shotgun. I planned on buying an exotic shard from Xur this weekend to ascend my Suros (currently sitting on 16 coins after doing the weekly heroic) - will this get me to a good spot for raiding? Wish I had Gjallerhorn and more legendaries, but not sure what I can really do about it. No DLC either. Guess I'm wondering what my focus should be for filling out my weapon collection.

The key to acquiring gear is to not care is my motto. I got all the weapons a long, long time ago. maybe only missing monte carlo? just take your time and run Nightfalls. And run some activities with DGAF.

If you see them in a nightfall just drop in (assuming you're leveled for it lol)

Yeah helm of inmost light my least favorite helm. But it looks awesome tho. So I always keep one around

oh btw, make ALTS.

CFbSk_gUsAAuw6W.png:large

So are these good? If I get attacked by a melee attack it deals damage in the area around my Titan.

Man I want a pair! Those look amazing, probably go great with DO shaders or Sunsetting.

The key to acquiring gear is to not care is my motto. I got all the weapons a long, long time ago. maybe only missing monte carlo? just take your time and run Nightfalls. And run some activities with DGAF.

If you see them in a nightfall just drop in (assuming you're leveled for it lol)

Yeah helm of inmost light my least favorite helm. But it looks awesome tho. So I always keep one around

oh btw, make ALTS.

I'm working on a Sunsinger Warlock. Currently hit Venus at level 14. Story is zzzzzzzzzz

Yeah, I should probably just take my chances with endgame stuff. I did the level 30 weekly strike and felt like my damage output was a bit lacking. Though VoG normal is only level 26 IIRC, so maybe I'll be ok.

Solid 1st day! Got all 3 Chars to L33 and to end it, L34 PoE with all 3 L33 Gaurdians AND... 2 Locks and Hunter!!! #TeamNoTitanMasterRace That challenge was super crazy. Congrats to Cosmos and EroticSushi for that accomplishment.

Here are 3 of my favorite weapons so far especially the Red Hand perks

sbHc1rr.jpg

QJ1izv2.jpg

gJk8rya.jpg

patchday

I'm working on a Sunsinger Warlock. Currently hit Venus at level 14. Story is zzzzzzzzzz

Yeah, I should probably just take my chances with endgame stuff. I did the level 30 weekly strike and felt like my damage output was a bit lacking. Though VoG normal is only level 26 IIRC, so maybe I'll be ok.

yep! Sign up for hawkian's schools (if he still does those). I've even been to his sword school twice. I'm a proud graduate :)

(I still won't run the sword normally though; too much pressure lol)

patchday

First thanks Cuco for the boss kill.

Now...fuck yes what a drop from the NF.

11090940_399111050295654_3540997351384563825_o.jpg

omg, that's what I want right there

I know it's just pixels on the screen.... But I'm so curious what someone good can do with this in Crucible. 4x damage while invisible.... Just wish invisbility lasted longer....

(LOL, and I just posted earlier I don't care bout loot thank you for making me a liar Bungie)

Bradach

I played all story missions last night. I enjoyed it a lot and actually look forward to doing it a couple more times.
I got a legendary RL that has 3 in the chamber and might have some sort of Wolfpack like rounds. Seems ok

Also I think I'm going to like sidearm as a weapon class.

patchday

I played all story missions last night. I enjoyed it a lot and actually look forward to doing it a couple more times.
I got a legendary RL that has 3 in the chamber and might have some sort of Wolfpack like rounds. Seems ok

Also I think I'm going to like sidearm as a weapon class.

you gotta upload a video or tell us the name. Don't go around tossing the term wolfpack rounds. That implies pure greatness (Ballerhorn caliber)

:)

Ah, feels good to finally beat 34 PoE. Round 4 can go screw itself. So hard to disarm when you have Arc Burn Wizards all up in your face. Round 5 way so much easier. Though it would probably be easier if I was actually Level 34.

I can't decide on what to use my Etheric Light on. Maybe I'll wait and see what armor is offered next week, so I can plan accordingly.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
not sure who exactly i jumped in on during the nightfall but appreciate the run lol

*buries 6th hawkmoon in the sand*

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I hate you.

Hawkmoon is the only exotic weapon I still want :(

i bury them in the sand so that others may discover them in the future

i do feel bad though. i've tossed away 4 gallys and 3 plan cs in the past month

RdN

Gambled with the Judment's Chance, got a Arc Legendary Sniper from the PoE.

Kind of nice, but I really wanted an armor piece.

Destiny - HoW Launch Day - Byron's Report

-Cleared PoE on 3 characters on all difficulties except for 34 (except for my Hunter)
-Got my Titan to 34 and Warlock+Hunter to 33
-Attempting PoE 35 with my 34 Titan tomorrow
-Cleared 3 Nightfalls
-Completed story quests on all characters
-12 legendary weapons, 4 legendary armour, 3 exotic weapons, 2 exotic armour
-Ascended all exotic armour and weapons I had fully maxed

Legendary Weapons
-Deadshot Luna SR1 (Scout Rifle)
-KAU8 Constellation Scar (Pulse Rifle)
-Violator XII (Solar Sniper)
-Violator XII (Void Sniper)
-Sawtooth Oscillator (Machine Gun)
-Her Right Hand (Auto rifle)
-Vestian Dynasty (Sidearm)
-Her Courtesy (Shotgun)
-The Dreamwaker (Rocket Launcher)
-Wolfslayers Claw (PoE Auto Rifle)
-Hygiea Noblesse (Scout Rifle)
-Wolves' Bane (Machine Gun)

Legendary Armour
-Elector's Boots (Warlock)
-Unity Clade (Warlock Helmet)
-Astrolord Hood (Warlock Helmet)
-Spearhead Type 0 (Titan Gauntlets)

Exotic Weapons
-Truth
-Plan C
-Dragons Breath

Exotic Armour
-Stand Asides
-Eternal Warrior

Out 1

Bought the crucible sniper and got this on the first roll: Hidden Hand - Armor Piercing - Unflinching. No Ambush scope though.

NJTDWHZ.jpg

Trace

Banned
That's a pretty nice Judgment, I'm keeping mine too. It has Rangefinder, Reinforced Barrel (increase range, lower stability) and Rodeo. New Felwinter's incoming!

Everyone getting good Judgement's today. Mine is Linear Compensator/Full Auto/Rifled Barrel/Army of One.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom