• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

VA4y8zq.jpg

off to a great start

i feel ur pain

DyNpmwQ.jpg

ezekial45

Banned
I feel like a dummy for playing all the story missions for two of my characters on lvl 30. I could've gotten some good loot if I just went to lvl 32.

>_<

Jinjo

Had an awesome time playing and I'll quote astroff here " The best end-game content" yesterday.

Highlights of blowing up the Templar in style :-D ( looks like running the sword for so long influenced the way I carry the relic)

luFQIB.gif

-Y2lfc.gif

kKqBLb.gif

You could have just dropped the relic after supering and gjallorhorn him in the face for extra swag & massive damage. Get on my level Dhruv.

patchday

i bury them in the sand so that others may discover them in the future

i do feel bad though. i've tossed away 4 gallys and 3 plan cs in the past month

someone played chronotrigger I see :D

yeah I keep thinking surely everyone has a gally by now. But then I'll see a post where they don't have one.

mine is already 365. first thing I upgraded lol

This is what I'm wondering. Probably only available off Skolas. And only if you have a key. Because Bungie can't make the chest any worse.

After research you have to beat the level 34 boss and it has a small chance of dropping a 'Cipher tear' or some shit, then you select from the 3.

Edit-

Well last post of the night, so it'd be great if someone could answer-
Can the level 28 PoE drop treasure keys?

...That's about it, really. Night folks, shall commence operation PoE tomorrow night.

cakely

Got a legendary engram from Prison of Elders ... it decoded into my first Gjallarhorn.

Also we beat the level 32 PoE. Did everyone have to fight that Cabal boss at the end? I'm not gonna lie, we had a really hard time.

Made level 33 when we won, though. Woot!

shermas

I've only found one key in the wild, but I got one from finishing the story missions (like everyone else) and one when I hit Queen, rank 2.

I didn't even play PoE yet.. I'll give that a shot tomorrow.

If I run 28 twice, I can use the key both times? Or should I do one run at 28, then jump up and save the key for the harder battle?

Wallach

Happened to fig too.

And me.

I went through 8 keys and wound up with 2 exotics, NLB and the new Hunter boots with the extra jump. I don't have a Hunter and probably won't so that'll probably get fed to ascend a different exotic like NLB did.

Maybe tomorrow I can get a group to tackle 34 PoE so I can ascend my Vision of Confluence. I needs it - in the meantime I am actually using Universal Remote in PoE along with Vestian Dynasty. Works out pretty well.

Got a pretty good gameplan for L34 PoE. 1 Hunter and it's clutch city. Need to do it 2 more times. L34 challenge 1 level under was surprisingly fun

EDIT: AND I GOT THE 4TH HORSEMAN on my 1st or 2nd PoE run today, which was my last Exotic anything I needed pre HoW so that was a great feeling.

I've only found one key in the wild, but I got one from finishing the story missions (like everyone else) and one when I hit Queen, rank 2.

I didn't even play PoE yet.. I'll give that a shot tomorrow.

If I run 28 twice, I can use the key both times? Or should I do one run at 28, then jump up and save the key for the harder battle?

You might want to save one for the higher difficulties unless you feel really lucky or want to farm chests for hours ;) I don't have a lot of keys either, so I didn't even open the chest on lvl 28 (partly because I left them in my vault haha).

Apt101

Got a primary upgrade, at last. An auto rifle that unupgraded is at the same damage my fully upgraded pulse rifle is at. Meh. But I'll take what I can get. 8 strikes away from upgraded boots and gloves. I guess then I'll be ready for big boy stuff.

SkylineRKR

I got a Spare Change.25 from Crucible. Stats seem to be good, high impact Pulse. Could mean I can bench RD for an exotic heavy.

It has Casket mag, Army of One and Outlaw I think.

What should I look for when rolling? These perks are new to me, esp on a Pulse.

Bollocks

So we did the NF and when the walker appeared it teleported us into the room right into the mob?
What kind of shit maneuver is that?

We backed out and said fuck this shit.

probably their first time clearing
You don't get a key the first time you clear it. It's RNG right now.

They might have changed it right before release.

Got a pretty good gameplan for L34 PoE. 1 Hunter and it's clutch city. Need to do it 2 more times. L34 challenge 1 level under was surprisingly fun

EDIT: AND I GOT THE 4TH HORSEMAN on my 1st or 2nd PoE run today, which was my last Exotic anything I needed pre HoW so that was a great feeling.
And good run today. Hopefully we can all 3 try PoE 35 tomorrow.

Bradach

you gotta upload a video or tell us the name. Don't go around tossing the term wolfpack rounds. That implies pure greatness (Ballerhorn caliber)

:)
Sorry, I don't think it's Ghorn great.

It's called Pax Totalus EPR8 and it's got cluster bombs as a perk. So lots of smaller bombs fall out when it detonates. Not quite Wolfpack now that I look closer but might be decent none the less

Jinjo

You don't get a key the first time you clear it. It's RNG right now.

They might have changed it right before release.

And good run today. Hopefully we can all 3 try PoE 35 tomorrow.

Wait, so there is no guaranteed key the first time you clear PoE in any given week? I guess that makes key farming way more valuable. That explains why I didn't get a key yesterday on completing PoE, but someone else still opened the main chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom