• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocean

Banned
We need shorthand names for PoE32, 34 etc. I'm that lazy.

I'll cut it down to P34 and hope people understand. Ok just ignore me I'm being ridiculous.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
remember when i said that Icarus on fusion rifles was gonna be that new fuckshit?

well i just rolled a The Frenzy a bunch of times and ended up with solar, unflinching, injection mold, icarus and true sight

i'll report back when i save the galaxy from the crucible. shit is looking to be lol between this and TLW

Question! Is the PoE treasure chest shared across all difficulties like in the raids, can you open it once per level, per week or as often as you like?

The Vanguard venders for Titan and weapons seem really universally bad... Already had a Give/Take Equation 55 All Fate and One/One synesthete from rank up packs and these seem to be the best of a bad bunch. Or am i missing something?

Side note though all primarys without a burn are a bit sucky tbh.

So PoE 34 kicked our asses. Just couldn't beat the Hive. Anyone got any tips for that Arc Burn?

Gonna have to wait 'til we get to 34 before attempting again.

SkylineRKR

Dark Below is and was completely fucking shit. But the weapons are sort of nice, Black Hammer, LotA etc.

About Kinectic Damage, I'm afraid this needs to be addressed. Outside of PvP, they're becoming a joke. My 331 Timur's is no patch on my 300 FB (or any elemental primary). And with increased enemy levels and shields this gap will only grow bigger.

Level 31, will be level 32 soon. I just wish I could get a good legendary pulse rifle to drop. Thems my shit. I also miss my ragged Warlock look from before. I look all Star Wars-y now.

I'm a Red Death fan and Spare Change.25 from crucible looks great. Mine came with Casket mag (= field scout w/ penalty) and outlaw. Its a high impact PR.

ocean

Banned
The Vanguard venders for Titan and weapons seem really universally bad... Already had a Give/Take Equation 55 All Fate and One/One synesthete from rank up packs and these seem to be the best of a bad bunch. Or am i missing something?

I got the Sniper and re rolled it into a fantastic PvP weapon. The rest looked meh..

Daemul

If you like Red Death then luck up the Vanguard pulse rifle. Despite what the impact stats say it does just a little bit less damage than the Red Death(36/24 compared to 33/22 in PvP) but has more stability, range and the default vendor version can get a bigger mag size. Its the perfect replacement for when you want to put the Read Death away and use an exotic in a different slot.

Talking about misleading impact stats, Bungie really need to fix that shit. Pulse rifles which are meant to have 14 impact actually do damage comparable to an unlevelled Red Death, this is why the Strangers Rifle has always been head scratchingly amazing in PvP.

Weapon reforging confuses me, I know bad perks, but never know best combinations to go for.

I have Shotguns and Wolves' Bane, and I primarily PVE.

I could roll all my motes away and probably miss "the one"

I just go with the perks that benefit my play style. I just rolled a shotgun that refills ammo when a super is used. Perfect for combining with Bad Juju and Obsidian Mind.

Arc Burn Hive in level 34 PoE at level 33 is ridiculous. Wizards and cursed thralls and trying to disarm those 3 mines. This is really really difficult.

Seep

What if someone else opens chest with key can someone without a key get loot?

Also can I get new exotics in VoG/CE?

Did PoE32 last night and just as we landed into the treasure room with the loot firmly in my vision BAM I get disconnected to orbit with no way to join back. I was annoyed to say the least

It used to be, get new weapon you want to keep, level immediately.

Now it's, get new weapon you want to keep, umm and ahh over whether to reforge or not, don't want to level yet, might change your mind, I can't decide, my head hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom