• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renta

Banned
I really want to try my hand at 32 PoE. PSN: RentALine if anyone wants to go

Edit: If anyone eventually wants to, just sent me a message on PSN. I'm in pvp.

Deku Tree

Any list of good vendor weapons to buy from the Tower?

I got to buy two vanguard weapons, and two weapons from any of the crucible vendors in the tower.

That dead orbit scout rifle is incredible. I bought it yesterday and it fires very very fast and also has good impact. Also the perks are good for PvP.

Only thing that would make it better for PvE would be firefly.

Carl

So how is the new expansion so far? i was busy playing TW3.

It's good. Some enjoyable missions (far more missions than TDB) with some actual new areas and some fun retreads of old areas. PoE seems pretty good so far but it's no VoG

Yeah nothing from level 28-34 PoE is crazy difficult. At least not compared to the toughest VoG and CE gets.

Beat 28-34 on 3 characters. Gonna try 35 tonight with my 34 Titan!

Namikaze1

I just realized I could have 2 characters at 34 today. Just need two Etheric Lights which I can get by doing PoE34 on my Titan and Warlock. Titan is already 34.

I just realized I could have 2 characters at 34 today. Just need two Etheric Lights which I can get by doing PoE34 on my Titan and Warlock. Titan is already 34.

Yup. Got my Titan to 34 and my Warlock is one etheric light away from it too.

Hunter will wait.

Fastest I've ever gotten to the level cap

34 Wave 4?

Use the back of the room to help spread the enemies out. Otherwise if you use the entrance area you will get spammed by groups as they enter the area.

A bubble Titan or invisible Hunter are the best to disable the mines.

Which back on the room? On the left of the entrance, on the right, or behind the black pool?

ocean

Banned
I just saw Nami on display on my way to lunch:

ebEmKwJ.jpg

Wait. I can get 3 more etheric light if I can get 35 done on all 3.

So that means all 3 characters at 34 this week. Hahahaha shit!

Warlock tonight and Hunter by the end of the week

Ken

Ooh, Kellslayer Greaves have heavy ammo perk on them. Guess I don't have to go into raid for that, though I bet the boots will be strength.

Namikaze1

Any good strats?
There's a place where 1 guardian can hug the wall and hide behind this crate. A wizard spawns near it so you almost always end up aggroing in. Can't barely touch you from where you hide. You can peek out with your Thunderlord and kill it easily. Only two wizards spawn per round. You'll be taking one out which is make things better. Only thing you'll have to worry about are ads coming up the stairs on your right side. It's mostly Thralls and a few acolytes. A few Fatebringer shots will take care of them.

The place is on the farthest left side of the room upon entering the arena. You'll quickly see it since there's only 1 crate there. You only just need 1 guardian there, preferably a hunter who can go invisible.

Got a couple new fusion rifles also and The Conduit pulse rifle that seems like hot garbage. They both can have interesting perks but I'm really not a fusion rifle kind of a guy. Rerolling makes me think about every dang weapon now haha.

BokehKing

Banned
I love how the fallen just blow up the entrance of VoG. Screw opening the gate formally.
Best part of the whole HoW

I would have ran through the whole raid in 'hold your hand house of wolves' mode

I think it's great for all the people who never ran VoG, to at least go in there once

Got a couple new fusion rifles also and The Conduit pulse rifle that seems like hot garbage. They both can have interesting perks but I'm really not a fusion rifle kind of a guy. Rerolling makes me think about every dang weapon now haha.
If they haven't changed The Conduit from the last time I picked it up, then yes, it's probably the worst weapon in the game.

I'm looking for a L34 PoE run but now I probably can't until after work probably 4pm CST

Let me know if anyone is down around then until 530pm CST; Hoping to get 1 run starting ~ that time period.

If they haven't changed The Conduit from the last time I picked it up, then yes, it's probably the worst weapon in the game.

Haha well damn. Perks can't save it either.

BokehKing

Banned
I need to do a NF on my hunter and then run through the stories as quickly as possible on my Warlock and Titanfall, I need to unlock PoE for all 3 (and get keys for completing story)

Have a great productive day Guardians!

I'm off to work :(

I took yesterday off but couldn't take today because it's a mandatory all day staff meeting. Ughhhhhh

PoE 35 tonight!!!!!!

Carl

Best part of the whole HoW

I would have ran through the whole raid in 'hold your hand house of wolves' mode

I think it's great for all the people who never ran VoG, to at least go in there once

That's what i thought too. Even though you don't go all the way through, the first area is really beautifully designed. Glad people get a chance to see some of it.

Question, do we know if the actual environment of the way each enemy type's arena is laid out will change or is that set?

Also, I wonder if the points of "defuse" will change locations if it is a set environment, but just set for the week (I doubt it but just curious). Regardless, I like that one time I sat right on Point A and they totally spawned it on the opposite side.

I feel like they really tested this DLC and put as much anti cheese as they can to where they don't want you to stand in one place for too long and that's awesome.

NinjaBoiX

Quick question:

When the bounty vendor has "stock refreshes in x amount of time" does that mean he will not have new bounties for you until then regardless whether you complete your current ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom