• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Frame

So Titans are pretty much the most useful class in PoE right now, yes?

After beating the level 34 one earlier, it seems like it would be exponentially harder without Titans. Or just incredibly dependant on luck... especially in that arc + hive section.

Haven't done PoE yet, so curious why? (I have 3 Titan characters).

Are you talking about a Saint-14 Defender Titan specifically? Or maybe a dual Flashbang Titan?

Namikaze1

I love the pimp shader! :D
CFeKk9fW0AAeMsI.jpg:orig

SkylineRKR

Timur's Lash:
Steady Hand IS
Spray and play
Explosive Rounds
Final Round

For pvp. God reforging weapons is like crack

I'm absolutely shit with this weapon in PvP. Its ROF is just too damn low. I have one with luck in the chamber, perfect balance and Spray and play for PvP. And for PvE Field scout, crowd control and outlaw. I absolutely love it for PvE, but PvP on the other hand... i'm shit.

Omni

Haven't done PoE yet, so curious why? (I have 3 Titan characters).

Are you talking about a Saint-14 Defender Titan specifically? Or maybe a dual Flashbang Titan?

Just defender Titans in general. Saint-14 is a really nice touch but even without it... Being able to set up those bubbles to protect areas, give your team over shields and spawn additional orbs when shot at... it's incredibly useful.

nOoblet16

The floor is lava mechanic is dumb as fuck, good luck doing that without a titan shield as it will leave you will like 5% health leaving you to get picked up by the rest of the mob's barrage of attacks.

And this is what I mean when I say Bungie's design results in the game becoming very monotonous in hard mode, you cannot play that fight without camping in that corner (you know which one I am talking about). I'm sure Bungie must've thought "Oh this might make it interesting and get the players on the move so that they run around the arena". Only thing is, it's not possible to run around the arena in higher difficulty.

What difficulty level PoE were you playing?

No. HM Raid doesn't block people from joining, just spawning.

Just defender Titans in general. Saint-14 is a really nice touch but even without it... Being able to set up those bubbles to protect areas, give your team over shields and spawn additional orbs when shot at... it's incredibly useful.

Yeah, I'm headed into PoE 34 with 3 Warlocks right now and I'm scared.

Homeboyd

Where do we get the PoE primaries with elemental damage? Do they drop from the level 35 big chest? Haven't seen any drop anywhere yet.

Wait, ppl are doing PoE 35 as level 33's?

That's amazing.

My team got to Round 4 and we got stuck. A few times we've killed both the targets but the adds just overwhelm us. I even went invisible after killing the last target after my teammates died, and that tracking vandal weapon still caught me.

Yeah, I'm headed into PoE 34 with 3 Warlocks right now and I'm scared.

We did a 3-Warlock Lv34 earlier. Not too bad, but definitely more challenging than the 2 Defender + Bladedancer run we did before that (probably the most ideal PoE class balance imo).
Warlocks lose again :p

Namikaze1

We did a 3-Warlock Lv34 earlier. Not too bad, but definitely more challenging than the 2 Defender + Bladedancer run we did before that (probably the most ideal PoE class balance imo).
Warlocks lose again :p
You planning to do PoE35 again later today or in the week? Would love to tag along and do it just once on my Titan.

P44

What's a good way to get L32 gear? I want to etheric light the VoG gear, but at 28 getting my hands on that shit is a pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom