• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the weapon now, and I can't believe how much it outclasses other weapons in the game in terms of damage. Most bosses go down in like seconds.

lol it's so stupid. No idea what Bungie is going to do about it, besides apparently design all the highest level, end game PvE content around it. Part of me feels bad and part of me can't help but chuckle when having the "it's not that much better..." debate with the hornless.

I've been saying it since Week 2: I really hope Xur sells it again, I want a Horn in every Guardian's home.

Damn that Urrox and his cheese variant of the floor is lava.
But we finally got him, didn't get an exotic but did get Her Mercy which looks pretty good.

Edit - Do you guys think it is worth to get the Wolfslayer's Claw?

4 Hours Later....
SKOLAS IS DEAD. Holy fucking shit. Great fucking game Unstable and Zocano. That was epic beyond belief, amazing clutch play by all.

CFd9Eg8UMAEkDgR.jpg:large

Hey, I'm about to do this with my friends, is there any thing we need to know before we get deep in this hellhole

lol it's so stupid. No idea what Bungie is going to do about it, besides apparently design all the highest level, end game PvE content around it. Part of me feels bad and part of me can't help but chuckle when having the "it's not that much better..." debate with the hornless.

I've been saying it since Week 2: I really hope Xur sells it again, I want a Horn in every Guardian's home.

Xur needs to sell it again, or it needs to be nerfed. I said that before I got one, and stand by that statement. I'd almost prefer a nerf so they can tone down the bosses spongieness and I could get excited about other heavy weapons. Anything that isn't The Horn just gets insta-sharded, because what's the point.

Homeboyd

2 for 2 with exotics on PoE lvl 28 main chests.
0 for 2 on PoE lvl 32 and 34 main chests.

Hmm.

WHERE ARE THE POE ELEMENTAL PRIMARIES?! Why is this not a thing that's a thing yet??

phen0m24

debate with the hornless.

I'm sorry I lol'ed

I remember PWHudson saying he didn't need it. Truth is fine.
Breezy LOL with the Hezen

Maybe Narmer should say he wants Dragon's Breath instead.
He would get a Dragon's Breath though
(still hoping for ya, buddy)

hydruxo

How the hell do you beat Urrox, wtf? Someone help.

If you have a Titan in your group, pop a bubble with Blessing of Light. Then just keep jumping/hovering in the air when you can. Basically, stay off the ground as much as possible for those 10 seconds.

LunaticPuma

dresses business casual
I'm working on re-rolling Efrideet's spear for PvE. How are these rolls? Seems like I got a godly PvP roll on one.

Spear 1: Arc, Ambush, Surplus, Armor Piercing, Final Round

Spear 2: Arc, Ambush, Take a Knee, Field Scout, Firefly

Impala26

Barring a nerf, which Bungie would get lynched for, this is really the only option that remains. Better to simply design the game around it going forward.

nOoblet16

OH GOSH HOW STUPID WILL NORMAL CROTA BE NOW WITH 33's

Hope HM Crota is like NM Crota was after a while LOL
It won't make any difference in normal Crota at all, you will still do the same damage to Crota as before and the only difference will be that you will take slightly less (almost non existent) damage from the higher armour points and that your 365 weapons will do slightly more damage to other enemies but Crota himself will take the same damage as the sword has the same stats as before.

Anyone for some NF's soonish? I need to roll it twice with my other two titans.

Will be home around 5pm eastern, would like to do it then. If not, shortly after.

Sullichin

*Hornless complaint post*
I'm really fucking sick of not having one by this point. Playing since day 1. Had gotten dupes of almost every other exotic. Now people have multiple 365 Horns and I still don't have one.

At the same time it's pretty boring hunting for the same weapon still. I wish there was a new exotic that was just as good. The fact that I've gotten like 10 Dragon's Breaths doesn't help. But yeah, Xur really needs to sell it.

Man 34 was really easy, even as a 33, right up until that final boss. Damn, talk about cheesing us guardians. How are you even supposed to beat it without a titan?

Oh well, time to find some Etheric Light to get to 34.

You planning to do PoE35 again later today or in the week? Would love to tag along and do it just once on my Titan.

Probably can't get back on today anytime soon but definitely itching to run Lv35 again. Every round was a no-wipe breeze until the last boss who is a lot of fun and really not that tough (especially if everyone is packing Horn).

I've finished PoE through Lv34 on all 3 characters and Lv35 with the best class, so I've got enough E-Light that my Hunter can join the Titan at Lv34. Along with your Titan (...and hopefully another) I'm sure we could breeze through it no problem. I'll keep an eye on the thread all day and hopefully I can fire it up again tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Maddocks

I haven't kept up my reading the thread since I become a ballerhorn owner, but what's the best way to get eth light? I got 1 from the nightfall, so I'm debating if I want to use it on my iron banner gear or my fatebringer.

what's the best option to go about it and to get more?

It won't make any difference in normal Crota at all, you will still do the same damage to Crota as before and the only difference will be that you will take slightly less (almost non existent) damage from the higher armour points and that your 365 weapons will do slightly more damage to other enemies but Crota himself will take the same damage as the sword has the same stats as before.

Lolz? Pretty sure it will be similar to a level 32 swordbearer on normal Crota...of course I have not done it as a level 33 swordbearer on hard Crota so I could be wrong.

nOoblet16

Anyone up for bitchslapping crota as a 33?
Got 3 spots open.

Lolz? Pretty sure it will be similar to a level 32 swordbearer on normal Crota...of course I have not done it as a level 33 swordbearer on hard Crota so I could be wrong.

Uh we were talking about normal crota. I said it so in my post as well.

BondFancy

I haven't kept up my reading the thread since I become a ballerhorn owner, but what's the best way to get eth light? I got 1 from the nightfall, so I'm debating if I want to use it on my iron banner gear or my fatebringer.

what's the best option to go about it and to get more?
Personally my philosophy is to get to level 34 at all costs and then upgrade weapons, because level differences make a much larger difference than attack values. Fatebringer still wrecks 34 POE at 300 attack. The only way you can currently get etheric light is from 34/35 prison of elders which is guaranteed or randomly from nightfalls. When iron banner comes back you can also get it from that, I also think ToO can also get you it, don't quote me there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom