• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

Not worth doing it for the coins?

Also Nami how are you balancing your time with HoW and The Witcher 3?
Got enough coins for any brand new stuff Xur sells.
I haven't played Witcher since HoW launched. Gonna go back to it tomorrow. I wanna do a few more things in Destiny before heading back.

Man 34 was really easy, even as a 33, right up until that final boss. Damn, talk about cheesing us guardians. How are you even supposed to beat it without a titan?

Oh well, time to find some Etheric Light to get to 34.
You don't need a Titan at all. Did L34 PoE with two Warlocks and one Hunter. It's the same tactic with whatever class you have in your team. You just generally all stick together in the room in the back left. Hop around like bunnies and just use your solar weapons on him. The only parts that's annoying is having to deal with the objectives in the previous rounds but that just requires you focusing on the enemies before heading to them.

gspec

Nope and nope. At least so far. Have watched several videos of people beating skolas and no primary weapons with elemental dmg. Maybe it drops after you get the initial emblem/shader from the main chest which everyone seems to be getting first.

There are no primary weapons with elemental dmg in HOW. Those type of weapons are from Raids.

Got enough coins for any brand new stuff Xur sells.
I haven't played Witcher since HoW launched. Gonna go back to it tomorrow. I wanna do a few more things in Destiny before heading back.
Not very impressed with Witcher to be honest.
Combat is clunky, the framrate sucks, and I can't read anything. I honestly don't think it looks very good either. PS4 by the way.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I'm actually just about to head there myself. Interested in joining?

I went to get some food - too late now, probably!

Weekly strikes anyone? Ideally I need to do it twice - once at 32 and once at 30 (or 32, but I'd need to be carried and I'd feel bad.)

How the hell do you beat Urrox, wtf? Someone help.

If you are a hunter equip triple jump, time it so that you are in the air when the wave hits, and just triple jump in place hitting the jump right as you are about to hit the floor.

Or triple jump in a titan bubble.

Titans are a must, and their value has always been evident.

Is the Auto rifle the dude in the reef is selling good?

Combat is clunky, the framrate sucks, and I can't read anything. I honestly don't think it looks very good either. PS4 by the way.

DF2DFhS.gif

wtf to not looking good im supposing?
It's not my biggest nack to it. Considering how big the world is. I'm sure it looks 10 times better on PC.

Everything else tho is making me regret my purchase.

Yeah I haven't ran into any of the issues you described, but I'm playing on the PC, so that probably explains it. Best game of the year so far, for me.

Namikaze1

Aside from the graphics, which looks very good for an open world, I agree with you. Combat is clunky but I'm enjoying my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom