• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got 34 done and my Wolfslayer's Claw and Etheric Light. Her Benevolence from my last key. :D Great work guys. I suppose I should ascend my boots first... but damn I want that 365 bringer.

GET THE 365 FB! DO IT!

I have to live vicariously through everyone else until I get Etheric Light or a non-story treasure key... and a horn...

LTWood12

Got 34 done and my Wolfslayer's Claw and Etheric Light. Her Benevolence from my last key. :D Great work guys. I suppose I should ascend my boots first... but damn I want that 365 bringer.

I think PoE so far is really fun. Don't like the underleveledness but it's easy to get to 34 soon enough, and at-level the challenge is good and even a little on the easy side, considering the guaranteed rewards. I don't think trying to hole up in one spot the whole time is really effective, better to either rotate defensible spots or split the group spread way out up for different vantage points from a distance. Doesn't seem worthwhile to cheese or glitch at all. Defender was crucial and Bladedancer stealth for objectives and last-man-standing revives (Crest of Alpha Lupi MVP exotic) came in incredibly handy.

Looking forward to 35 for sure, but I don't know if I'll attempt it before hitting 34. Soon enough it'll be time for Trials...

Oh man you haven't seen the last round... A totally different situation.
You will feel good after you beat it.

So sad I had to leave, but glad you guys were able to conquer it! I was sweating for a second when you were asking whether people could join you. I hated to think I'd screwed you guys over.

Thanks to Minime and Wheel for the two runs at PoE32. It was really way easier on 33 than I thought. Got myself a new sweet arc rocket launcher called the Dreamwalker with tracking and 3 tubes, also got my Warlock and Hunter to 33

Was a blast, man. Will miss you guys this weekend when I'm wedding planning in Vermont . . .

I'll go online now, I'm 33 too. a_javierp!

Alright so me, you, and sploatee? Let's do this. I'll be on my hunter next so if someone wants to do titan and another warlock that is good.

I should have you all as friends so I'll send an invite, my mic will be working but I'll just talk for call outs

Anyone have a Titan with full Vanguard and/or Crucible armor already?

Almost, didn't have enough to get the helm, have to wait until next week. I'll probably keep the armor. I actually like it a lot because it's slim, a lot of the Titan armor is bulky and it looks ridiculous.

Z5EXfyt.png

Deku Tree

I have three level 33s.
And I want to do level 34 PoE on each of them.
I'll be back on sometime after 8pm est tonight.

I really don't like the key system.
There should be some way to get a guaranteed key each week,
Or at least some activities like the Daily should give you a decent chance to get a key.

And I don't like doing the queens bounties because they all involve standing around and waiting for something to happen for up to ten minutes. I hate waiting around for stuff to happen. They were fun for the first few days but now no one is around to help you in the patrol spaces anymore and you basically solo them.

Or let Xur sell treasure keys.

Bungie said no more shards/energies from faction level ups.

Leveling up a gave me one strange coin. ONE MEASLY COIN.

Hahaha same happened to me, I flew to the Reef for the first time all excited to rank up my factions and get those sweet shaders. The first package gave me one mote...
It eventually gave me two Bittersteel shaders though.

This is from level 35 PoE?

Any strats coming?

Yeah, it's a guaranteed drop when using a treasure key on the big chest at the end, along with this super sweet shader and emblem. Definitely make sure you have a key before tackling Lv35 everyone!

As for strats, I can type a little something up later although it's not an extremely complex encounter. Sadly, if everyone has a horn you can really brute force your way through it very quickly.

i like that we got something different this time around. i just wish it had some raid level mechanics.

Lv35 final boss would have been an excellent raid encounter, but it also sticks out like a sore thumb relative to every other round of PoE I played.

I did beat the PoE34 and I haven't found that 4th horseman. But I still have 3 DS to do, 1 more VOG chest, 3 Crotas HM, 2 more level 28 PoE chests.

I STILL BELIEVE!

Hahaha I wouldn't put too much fate in the VoG chest, you know it's not dropping there right? We beat PoE34 as well, pretty easy up until the "floor-is-lava" mega copy of a Swordbearer.

k1t4j

So can someone tell me if you noticed any difference in drop by doing the lv 32 or 28 PoE at the chest?

I still have 3 keys left and I am 33 should I just go through the lv 28 because it's faster for the drops?

Or the lv 32 would be better

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So sad I had to leave, but glad you guys were able to conquer it! I was sweating for a second when you were asking whether people could join you. I hated to think I'd screwed you guys over.
No worries, be happy to help you attempt it again whenever if you need! The last two rounds are rough but totally doable.

Kreus

Neo Member
So can someone tell me if you noticed any difference in drop by doing the lv 32 or 28 PoE at the chest?

I still have 3 keys left and I am 33 should I just go through the lv 28 because it's faster for the drops?

Or the lv 32 would be better

I did level 32 before doing 28 on my hunter and did not get the "Guaranteed" exotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom