• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone did that on my run, well, round 4 anyway. That is an issue with matchmaking. People will drop unexpectedly, you can also drop in a game and get rewards for nothing.

tell me about it

CFembvsUEAA40mb.jpg

I'm home! Let's do this. L34 PoE who's down to annihilate this madness and go surreptitiously disarm bombs and do p90x aka look stupid jumping up and down with nOoblet16 and me?

LtOrange

I hope etheric light has a decent drop rate in Trials of Osiris. I'm going to get destroyed, but it will be a fun way to get some gear upgraded.

milkham

Sorry guys I'm very behind and the thread was moving kind of fast. from drizzay's post it looks like i can get to 34 since i have two etheric light from nightfall (ascend boots, chest, upgrade exotic helmet, buy gloves with armor core)

Has anyone had etheric light drop from a raid? is that even possible

also, did I miss the thunderlord mega post?

How does one join a fireteam from someone that isn't on your friends list? I've seen people on here suggest that it's possible but have no idea how to do it.

In any case, looks like there's some demand for a 32 PoE run, so let's get this started

1.) Amibguous Cad (PSN Tohoya)
2.)
3.)

LTWood12

I won $75 in a golf Tournament Monday. Told my wife she could have it. Then asked if she minded if I played hours of Destiny this evening. My plan worked.

Impala26

I hope etheric light has a decent drop rate in Trials of Osiris. I'm going to get destroyed, but it will be a fun way to get some gear upgraded.

AMEN.

Bring your exotic hand cannon of choice, Vex, Red Death, or a decent pulse or else you're in for a rough time.

I'm wondering if Pocket Infinity will be of any use...
Will ToO have motion tracker or no?

Has anyone had a key drop outside of those etheric chests
Can I join without playing 28? Got a third character.
I got a Treasure Key from the Queen Package when I first hit the Reef on one character.

Been traveling for work so I have not had a chance to get to the Treasure Room though...
d81e122cf880f7750d2cb8085ae5316b17c2664312715ca89aedb65cfaab1e03.jpg

k1t4j

How does one join a fireteam from someone that isn't on your friends list? I've seen people on here suggest that it's possible but have no idea how to do it.

In any case, looks like there's some demand for a 32 PoE run, so let's get this started

1.) Amibguous Cad (PSN Tohoya)
2.) K1t4j (Kitaj84)
3.)

Added myself :)

Jarate

Banned
This game loves giving me awesome exotic heavy weapons and legendary fusion rifles

3 legendary weapons I got have all been fusion rifles, and the 2 exotics I got from random drops have been Thunderlord (which I got yesterday) and Gjallarhorn which I got a while back

I haven't been able to try out Thunderlord, but everyone says its amazing. Don't know what I'll roll with now

Also, is there any other Sidearms in the expac and what's the best legendary hand cannon to get

THE LEGEND NEVER DIES
should have tag on 8 more hours!
!!!!

lol thanks buddy! That gif is priceless. Wish you could have been there, ran the story missions and PoE 28-34 with Yzen yesterday, the only member of the old guard to make an appearance. We were scrubbing it up all over the place! :p

Lnkn52

lol thanks buddy! That gif is priceless. Wish you could have been there, ran the story missions and PoE 28-34 with Yzen yesterday, the only member of the old guard to make an appearance. We were scrubbing it up all over the place! :p
That was a great stream. The three stooges.

stb

I won $75 in a golf Tournament Monday. Told my wife she could have it. Then asked if she minded if I played hours of Destiny this evening. My plan worked.

This cracks me up.

What's that break down to in $/hr for unfettered destiny time? I'm just wondering what the going rate is to see if my wife will do the same deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom