• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some guy on my team was so fucking awful that he left, got matchmade back in, stuck around for a couple of minutes and then left again.

Stop matchmaking me with these people.

widows court is the best map im the game for skirmish. lot of tactical play and is not dependent on one single position. can honestly play it all day.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Whatever. if you want to play BB until then, I'll run the the story with you and we can go from there. I may be on earlier than that.
Whatevs, I beat Amygdala, gonna see how far I can get through them on my Titan.

edit:

Thieves' den is bad. I didn't get a good sense of timekeeper, seems confusing. Like Black Shield though, and haven't played on Widow's Court yet.

DGAF! I'm in it for the long haul.

I just finished all the story missions with all three of my characters and I'm ready to run PoE (28,32 AND 34) multiple times.

Anyone interested in knocking a few runs out?

Kalamari

You can get treasure keys from

1) Farming patrol HoW events. Seems super rare. I've done it about 30 times now and got one.

2) Sometimes from winning PoE? Is this likely? I'd hate to beat the really hard one and not have a key to use.

Is there any other way?

You can also get them as RNG from Petra quests.

Lnkn52

This is a great explanation of the drops in PoE.
From reddit

Note: This merely is the most plausible theory that has been the witness of myself and the people i play with this is not all confirmed and the main aim was to provide a theory based on the information we have at this stage.

Okay so I've seen some confusion about how the loot system works in PoE so I'm going to try and explain it the best i can

Note: this is from my own experience running it around 7 times now on different characters.

So completeting the lvl 28 version as it is required before attempting any other will grant you access to the treasure room where there is access to three chests. Using your treasure key here for the first run for the week will result in

-A guaranteeed exotic weapon roll -A guaranteeed queens wrath weapon

The exotic role is for the first treasure chest opening per week on that character regardless of what level you attempt it on. Opening another treasure chest on the same character after your first run will result it

-A guaranteeed queens wrath weapon

So to further clarify if you choose not to use your treasure key in the lvl 28 version regardless of what version you open your first chest on, if it is your first chest for that week on that character you will receive the exotic weapon roll plus the queens wrath weapon.

The bonus for running the strike on a higher difficulty is the two smaller chests where at lvl 32 it will guarantee -An armor core

At lvl 34 it will guarantee -A weapon core -Etheric light

And on lvl 35 it will guarantee -An armor core -A weapon core -Etheric light

These chest will also reward motes of light, strange coins, tokens of identity and other smaller rewards. You do not have to open the treasure chest to get these guaranteed rewards, the treasure chest is only there to be reopened if you are interested in another queens wrath weapo n.

Edit: Remembered that lvl 35 treasure chest rewards guaranteed ship and shader aswell

Edit: The lvl 32, 34 and 35's respecting rewards etc. Etheric light and weapon core on lvl 34 are once per week also

Excuse my grammer I'm on my phone :)

Mindlog

Thank you for the tip to save a key for your first 35 clear! Will do.

Fun No Titans Allowed 32 PoE. Clutch Warlock jog around the arena saved the day :]
I got the shotgun, the cape and Red Death. Not too shabby.
Got my full auto explosive rounds Deadshot Luna. woooo
I went Auto/Firefly.
Explosive sounds fun though. Hrm.
Will probably just buy another Luna. Problem solved!
And then another one for PvP centered on stab.

Ken

Lol so there's nothing exclusive to the 35 PoE besides the cosmetic stuff huh?

Also gg to jignx and Mr Stephen. Was fun!

MrS

Banned
Level 34 was hard but we did it! Round 4 was waaaaay harder than round 5. Apologies to my team for playing so badly.

Lol so there's nothing exclusive to the 35 PoE besides the cosmetic stuff huh?

Also gg to jignx and Mr Stephen. Was fun!

You can get HoW primary weapons with elemental damage to drop from the actual killing of the final boss, not in the treasure room itself. But only if you are apparently crazy lucky, seems to be extremely uncommon so far but has been confirmed.

LiK

Tyler, I used Destiny app to move heavy over. So I ended up having some then. It took me a few tries to get it to transfer lol

despite my feelings about PoE, its really all im looking forward to now. these new maps are disappointing and are putting me off pvp. i just want some good loot

Oh my. I was just the CLEAR worst in my fireteam during my first PoE run and I got the best loot by FAR. I went in with two keys and then got one from the first small chest. I woulda been a little pissed if I was one of those poor randoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom