• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallach

1776611_o.gif

May or may not be a good time to mention that is what I used on our run.

Not sure why people have an issue with it, the DPS is pretty solid on Vestian.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Got my Hunter to 33. Debating trying 34 PoE or not before I go away for weekend tomorrow.

Did it with three 33s. I think having a Hunter, Warlock, Titan team is overall good for POE. Hunters are good for stealth dismantling, Titan for bubbles in many cases and warlocks for self res which is useful in case things happen.

Looks like the Elder Cipher bounty drops randomly from POE 32, 34, or 35. It's how you get the 3 Fallen exotics..

Blah, getting tired of this kinda stuff. Too much randomness already. Just give us fun goals to work towards and clearly defined ways to achieve them. Really hoping the ToO exotic(s) will break this Destiny convention, like rewarding an exotic bounty for completing a Trials Passage with all 9 wins.

Got my Hunter to 33. Debating trying 34 PoE or not before I go away for weekend tomorrow.

Definitely do it. Lv34 PoE is designed to be done at Lv33, at least your first time (Lv32 gives weapon core you need to hit Lv33, but etheric light needed for Lv34 is only guaranteed from 34 and 35 PoE).

It's extremely manageable if your whole team is 33.

Can Skolas one shot a level 34?

Hoo boy can he.
Scorch cannon + solar burn
= good night nurse. He could one shot a level 50. with room to spare.

Deku Tree

Just did PoE 34.

I don't even want that wolfslayers auto rifle garbage. Might save it for next week...

Final boss mechanic is ridiculous. How did they intend for us to do that part?

any 33s wanna do 34poe? i havent finished it yet

Join us!
We have two need one more.

so basically there's no reason to do more than 1 level 34 poe a week right? to buy the weapon?

or if you wanna stock up on weapon cores i guess?

Wallach

so basically there's no reason to do more than 1 level 34 poe a week right? to buy the weapon?

or if you wanna stock up on weapon cores i guess?

You only get the Weapon Core & Etheric Light once a week, however I think you can get the exotic bounty on any of the PoE runs above 28 from the final boss.

Even the Vestian scout rifle? Who found out that that one has a bounty as well?

No idea about this one. I have my suspicions but will wait to see. All the other weapons are from the bounty though. (Though it is unknown if Fate of all Fools is) Also interesting to note that the 347 has no grimoire card.

Karl2177

I was under the impression you got something for completing all of the Queen's bounties this week. I didn't get anything for turning all of them in just now aside from Queen's Wrath rep.

What is the word on must-have vendor weapons?

I have the marks to buy 2 Vanguard and 1 Crucible/Faction weapon. What should I blow them on?

Yeah, but they know players have a stock of hundreds of coins. It'd make doing the new bounties and hunting the ether chests pointless.

Have a limit of how much you can buy from Xur. Once a week per character or something.

And if bounties become useless along with the chests, than that's Bungies problem, not the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom