• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthbob

So I've been staying away from PoE mechanics, and I clear my first level 28. I have no clue how the
reward room
works,
so I'm exploring stuff as I'm heading down wondering if there's a secret chest and the moment I drop to the main room
, the end mission screen pops up and I get...nothing.

that's pretty stupid to put such a short timer at the end.

The end mission timer starts as soon as any of the chests are opened. It kinda sucks. :(

Namikaze1

We fucked up Skolas big time. Had him down to just a sliver.

Then we fucked up. I just needed to shoot just one more Gjallarhorn. Just one more freaking Gjallarhorn and it would have been over.
Stupid
devouring shit

LiK

About to start a HoW story mission quick run through on my third character. I'll be playing the normal difficulty and trying to speed run through as much as possible.

Join ZW33.

oh, that was you. GG

We fucked up Skolas big time. Had him down to just a sliver.

Then we fucked up. I just needed to shoot just one more Gjallarhorn. Just one more freaking Gjallarhorn and it would have been over.

post a clip of the fail please

I'm doing the nightfall solo and I just finished beating the tank if anyone wants to join. Hopefully I don't die beforehand.

Edit: PSN - EyelessOrphan

I'm in a private party, but if you make one I'll join it.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Need one more for POE. Going to do 28 to 34. Join me or Canned.

We're hunter and warlock. Should probably bring a Titan.

From reddit:
Linear Health Version:
100% - You will have to kill the servitors to gain a buff and damage Skolas
100% - 50% - Damage Skolas, keep killing servitors to be able to deal proper damage, stay alive.
50% - You no longer need to kill servitors to damage Skolas
Removed the parts you didn't ask for.

Unfortunately this is not correct,
the health trigger to sever his bond with the servitors is way off. It's much closer to ~70%, I can link a pic in a bit that shows his health bar right when it happens.

There is a
health based trigger at 50%, but it's totally different and
like you said Nami didn't ask for those additional details yet. I can give a few more encounter details if people want to know.

Edit: Congrats Team Husk!

ExVicis

So this Hygiea Noblesse with Full Auto, Firefly, and Explosive Rounds is just insane, why is this allowed? Just explosions everywhere.

Mindlog

PoE 32
1. Sentinalprimus
2. Mindlog

a third?
Timing!
PoE 32 or 34 anyone?
And they should nerf Gjalla by removing tracking.
I really like that idea even though I dumbfire most of the time already.
I've been a proponent of Gjallarhorn nerf adjustment for a while. Everything else is just going to be a bit of letdown when stacked up against it and buffing everything else to be that powerful would be insane.

Namikaze1

Skolas Slayers
CFgEqvnUkAARNLZ.jpg:orig

Looks like I'm diving back into destiny this weekend. Can someone please answer two questions for me, on terrible mine site internet and can't load the HoW OT properly lol.

How do you earn keys to enter the PoE stuff?

Have they added any new levels(28/30 for example) for the strike play list?

Thank you.

Kal_El

So I hit 34 and tonight was a decent night. Received most queen stuff but nothing extraordinary. Friday i'll be ready to do some lvl 35 PoE. I'm going key farming tomorrow. They did so many things right with this DLC.

Namikaze1

How long did it take you guys? It took my group almost 2 hours, but we were stuck on Round 4 for like an hour
We surprisingly didn't wipe till the Skolas fight. We started a bit after 10 PM EST so almost 2 hours for us. We spent nearly 20 minutes in the waiting area for our heavy synths to cool down and supers to go up so that added to our total time

Edit: we actually wiped once during the vex phase. We didn't wipe again till Skolas

SnakeEyes

Banned
what should i do with weapon and armor cores? what happens if i buy judgements chance?
Judgements Chance is a random roll on the total loot that's available from him. Effectively, you pay more to get a chance that loot that he isn't currently selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom