• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apt101

What's my best bet for maximum gains with little play time? I forgot I owned the Witcher 3 thanks to buying a GTX 970 a while back, and I'm going to be dividing time. Does DestinyGAF run by schedule, or should I just join one of the clans?

Wallach

Have a limit of how much you can buy from Xur. Once a week per character or something.

And if bounties become useless along with the chests, than that's Bungies problem, not the players.

Well, the keys have a natural limit anyway, so that may not even be necessary.

It also seemed to me like you have a lower chance to get an exotic from the chest after your first. Whether that chance goes back up each lockout or is just for the first chest period (like Crota's weapon drops) I don't know.

pixxxelz

What is the word on must-have vendor weapons?

I have the marks to buy 2 Vanguard and 1 Crucible/Faction weapon. What should I blow them on?
I'd say either Red Hand IX from NM or Final Rest II from Dead Orbit, don't know about the vanguard ones though.

just don't buy sawtooth oscillator that thing sucks

spyder_ur

Used my first etheric from my first 34 clear to upgrade Fatebringer. No hesitation. Well, a little, but not that much.

It felt like 34 was pretty clearable as a 33, so I can get 2 of them back easily enough.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I didn't play a lot but I did story on all three characters + 28 and 32 PoE + one 34 PoE. All my chars are at 33 now and I have one Etheric Light. My loot drops were absolutely crap and I don't have a single HoW exotic but I do have a ton of new legendaries which I probably won't even use. I guess I can level up my boots to light 42 and get the ToO chest piece to get to level 34?

Used my first etheric from my first 34 clear to upgrade Fatebringer. No hesitation. Well, a little, but not that much.

It felt like 34 was pretty clearable as a 33, so I can get 2 of them back easily enough.

It shouldn't be as good as it is, but it is. Absolutely wrecks the big Pilot Servitor with small arms on

spyder_ur

I didn't play a lot but I did story on all three characters + 28 and 32 PoE + one 34 PoE. All my chars are at 33 now and I have one Etheric Light. My loot drops were absolutely crap and I don't have a single HoW exotic but I do have a ton of new legendaries which I probably won't even use. I guess I can level up my boots to light 42 and get the ToO chest piece to get to level 34?

I feel like very few people have seen HoW exotics so far.

Question for those who beat Skolas:

What the hell are the servitors for?

Also, any advice
From reddit:
Linear Health Version:
100% - You will have to kill the servitors to gain a buff and damage Skolas
100% - 50% - Damage Skolas, keep killing servitors to be able to deal proper damage, stay alive.
50% - You no longer need to kill servitors to damage Skolas
Removed the parts you didn't ask for.

spyder_ur

Not interested in the weapons - Ghorn4lyfe, but I want some of those new sweet exotic armour pieces.

Yeah I want the Hunter gauntlets, I'm not in love with any Gunslinger piece and this would seem to offer the best parts of being a bladedancer.

Don't forget - Xur is coming. He had a lot of TDB exotic armor pretty early on, if I remember correct.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
So I guess to clear the bounty for a monster in a Strike quest, you need to kill it and not just participate in the Strike?

Wilde

About to start a HoW story mission quick run through on my third character. I'll be playing the normal difficulty and trying to speed run through as much as possible.

Join ZW33.

EL CUCO

So I've been staying away from PoE mechanics, and I clear my first level 28. I have no clue how the
reward room
works,
so I'm exploring stuff as I'm heading down wondering if there's a secret chest and the moment I drop to the main room
, the end mission screen pops up and I get...nothing.

that's pretty stupid to put such a short timer at the end.

Omni

So I've been staying away from PoE mechanics, and I clear my first level 28. I have no clue how the
reward room
works,
so I'm exploring stuff as I'm heading down wondering if there's a secret chest and the moment I drop to the main room
, the end mission screen pops up and I get...nothing.

that's pretty stupid to put such a short timer at the end.

Timer starts as soon as someone opens a chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom