• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

GutZ31

My Haves:
8095bd2c719e162461c3cff8d40d2b83.jpg

Her Mercy

1234dc95ce031dbdbdd38f2bbcaf0615.jpg

PAYMENT VI

f094a8e67d146f0ed41ee54997a38dd1.jpg

Hygiea Noblesse

3115df9cf7c46112bd492ae4641f6b42.jpg

Techeun Force

5feaa23564a63e893b8e7f2c7660b92e.jpg

The Dreamwaker

887bdbd88a396f5eb4ebebbc1bc2c956.jpg

Wolves' Bane

Have Nots:
97de2f60d3fafaa01b7651be6a05da95.jpg

Her Right Hand

32ee4898d395699de588756b963e26dd.jpg

Her Benevolence

8ebc694d1a27e33d9bb24a0a9908555f.jpg

Her Courtesy

Hope to get the rest soon.

SkylineRKR

Okay, i am on the fence. But one question about the keys.

Can you get multiple loot by using more keys on one character, or is it better to just use one key per week per character? I only have 3 if I buy HoW and finish the story.

Future

Just fired up destiny again after months. Pardon some repeat Qs but are there any known must haves from any vendors? I have max crucible and vanguard marks

I notice all my old weapons have their old upgrade paths requiring like 1000 materials. Looking at the new weapons I almost want to discard these oldies haha. But nah gotta build a few up. Interesting that vendor armor already is maxed besides the ascend shard

Man. Expansions are like Christmas morning a little. Fun just lookin around. I love this sidearm

Wilde

HAWKMOON!!!!!!!!

Just got it from the 28 PoE chest on my Warlock!

I can't even believe that just happened! Thanks WheelHoss1 and nya08 for the run!

GutZ31

Okay, i am on the fence. But one question about the keys.

Can you get multiple loot by using more keys on one character, or is it better to just use one key per week per character? I only have 3 if I buy HoW and finish the story.

For exotic chances, its better to use just one per character, per week.

That sounds a little ridiculous in and of itself, but consider the massive backlash that Crota Hard Mode got in its first week, where so many people came to the conclusion that it was hopeless without a good deal of luck and an incredible team.

Honestly, that's as good an explanation as anything I could come up with, haha. I get that the scorch cannon is solar, but.... oh well. I'm just hoping I can run Skolas with some teams that want to try different strats for fun and not have "horn spam" turn into the go-to strat every time people run Lv35 PoE.

So for the guys who have done 35 - does the 3x 365 Gjallarhorn start really work? Or is it one of those videos that makes it look easy but actually isn't.

I'd still like to try doing it "legit" but in curious about that strat being reliable or just a lucky run that went viral.

It's extremely easy and reliable to reproduce, as long as everyone has the Horn. The only pseudo issue is that if you wipe then you may have to sit around a couple minutes for synth cool downs.

I'd like to run another Lv35 PoE with my soon-to-be Lv34 Hunter if anyone else is interested.

Guardian Lord achieved! Finally. All it took was being bothered to do some salvage!

Be sure to check the OP for a link to send your info to Lnkn and get added to the GLord list. Congrats!

RemiLP

Maybe Bungie should have a Gjallahorn debuff in some rounds of the PoE. Make it more interesting. Have a debuff that makes it so far less damage or something. Nice middle ground between completely nerfing, which o disgaree with, and letting it make everything easy. I love my Gally but can't deny is op as fuck

I just got mine a few days before how. Its so OP lol. I feel like im cheesing when using it. Its not a fair fight. I tryed to avoid using it when doing the storry missions cos i wanted to do them 'legit' :p

Its a whole new world.

so there's this guy

who totally stole my girl celestial nighthawk :(((((((

thanks for the runs guy. my titans skills are turrible
Shit I wish you would've been around earlier. Made it to the boss and had him about 5 snipes from death and then got killed by a fucking shank.

I hate shanks so so so so so so so so goddamn much during Nightfalls. And now they've introduced new ones. Fuck.

Wallach

I guess I'll have to run 35 this week lest they remove Solar burn next week and remove the horn Skolas to hell stat:p

To be fair, it looks like it would be a fun fight without Solar Burn (assuming his health was adjusted appropriately). You could actually, like, fight stuff and not get instantly obliterated by shotgun Captains or Skolas.

Edit - If anyone wants to do 32 PoEs, hit me up on PS4 @ WallachGAF. I have a couple keys left to burn and I might as well go for a PoE that has a chance for the bounty.

Ken

To be fair, it looks like it would be a fun fight without Solar Burn (assuming his health was adjusted appropriately). You could actually, like, fight stuff and not get instantly obliterated by shotgun Captains or Skolas.

Edit - If anyone wants to do 32 PoEs, hit me up on PS4 @ WallachGAF. I have a couple keys left to burn and I might as well go for a PoE that has a chance for the bounty.

I'll do a 32 PoE with you. Have you in friends list already (nya_08)

HAWKMOON!!!!!!!!

Just got it from the 28 PoE chest on my Warlock!

I can't even believe that just happened! Thanks WheelHoss1 and nya08 for the run!

Grats! I got my third Thunderlord from that chest lol.

Just sent you a FR. Ready for Lv.32 when you are.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Beat 34 with a 32 again. Thanks again Canned and Robert. Got a ton of stuff.

Going to do POE 35 with my 34 Titan tomorrow.

Mengetsu

Finished the story and I loved it especially the end. Go into my first PoE lvl28 and well...
WETcu0J.jpg

This and Hawkmoon this week....I don't know how to feel.

Thank you chest.

I'll run the poop out of it whenever you're ready. Just need to do one more lvl 34 first for that epheric light.

lol awesome. I've done all my 34s but could probably tag along if there's nobody else, at least get some PoE rep and a tiny chance for treasure keys or an exotic bounty. Anybody else want to

Lv35 PoE starting soon-ish:

1.) <-- that girl's picture who is actually a guy, Lv34 Hunter
2.) Stony Yoshi, Lv34 something
3.) ?

Do we know if there are any HoW elemental primaries? Or are we still limited to Fatebringer, WoC and VoC?

They exist but only drop from the actual kill of the Lv35 PoE final boss, not in any of the chests in the treasure room. Seems to be an extremely rare drop too, don't know anyone around here that's gotten one. The weapons with elements are the same as the normal ones but have the designation of "II" at the end.

I'd like to run another Lv35 PoE with my soon-to-be Lv34 Hunter if anyone else is interested.

Damn would've loved to join PoE 35 but because of a really stupid decision (partly blinded because of excitement) I don't have a lv34 guardian. Spend the E-Light that I got from the NF on gauntlets but forgot that Variks sells 42 light gauntlets...
Completed PoE34 yesterday so I'm now one E-light short of lv34. Might try and run my Warlock through the story/NF/PoE to get that one E-Light.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Those who completed 35 already. What's the best element to have? I'm going to either get a 365 fatebringer or voc depending.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Damn would've loved to join PoE 35 but because of a really stupid decision (partly blinded because of excitement) I don't have a lv34 guardian. Spend the E-Light that I got from the NF on gauntlets but forgot that Variks sells 42 light gauntlets...
Completed PoE34 yesterday so I'm now one E-light short of lv34. Might try and run my Warlock through the story/NF/PoE to get that one E-Light.

I did the same thing &#128533;

Ken

Just sent you a FR. Ready for Lv.32 when you are.

Thanks for the run!

Got Her Mercy. Might reroll the perks though the impact is really high.

My goal is to run the 34 on my Hunter today. Since he'll probably be a 32, I'll do the first four parts with my Titan and switch my Hunter in before the final room. Hope I can find some GAF folks on Xbone to help me out with that.

If I can get some characters to 34 next week, then I'll start running the 35.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Beat level 34 so easily on a second character. It was difficult the first time but it's trivial with a Titan. Good job Milkham and Unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom