• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to run GHorn through some story missions on my Warlock. Currently at the mission after farming ship links.
Everyone is welcome to join whether you have to finish the story missions, run an alt through or just like to help out.
PSN is EJRobinson90.

Beat level 34 so easily. It was difficult the first time but it's trivial with a Titan. Good job Milkham and Unknown.

Are you up for running it again with me in about an hour?

Honestly, that's as good an explanation as anything I could come up with, haha. I get that the scorch cannon is solar, but.... oh well. I'm just hoping I can run Skolas with some teams that want to try different strats for fun and not have "horn spam" turn into the go-to strat every time people run Lv35 PoE.

It's extremely easy and reliable to reproduce, as long as everyone has the Horn. The only pseudo issue is that if you wipe then you may have to sit around a couple minutes for synth cool downs.

I'd like to run another Lv35 PoE with my soon-to-be Lv34 Hunter if anyone else is interested.

I'll be up for some prison stuff in about an hour. Haven't done the lvl 34 stuff yet though.

WipedOut

Got every queen gun the last two days except for the fusion rifle. Probably won't keep the pulse or auto rifle. Got my Titan to level 34, need to do one more 34 PoE then time to run my Titan on 35, trying to decide which gun will be first to level up. Fatebringer or Vision. Decisions Decisions! Who on XB1 is able to show me the way on PoE 35?

Going to run GHorn through some story missions on my Warlock. Currently at the mission after farming ship links.
Everyone is welcome to join whether you have to finish the story missions, run an alt through or just like to help out.
PSN is EJRobinson90.

Maybe when I get back Sunday we can try a PoE 34 if you have any left to do or extra keys. Starting to think I'm ready, as long as we have 3 33's.

nOoblet16

Hasn't even been 24 hours since I call it quit, had a sleep since then, got rid of my headache that I had last night and I see all these people hitting level 34.

L2tnxjP.gif

Maybe when I get back Sunday we can try a PoE 34 if you have any left to do or extra keys. Starting to think I'm ready, as long as we have 3 33's.

Fine by me, I have 2 keys left and potentially 4 if I finish the story on my alts. I have a 33 Titan, I'm ok with bringing her. We finished PoE34 yesterday with 3 33s, so it shouldn't be a problem.

ocean

Banned
First story mission should have been a clear sign..have not finish the rest of them but i am not expecting much
I played them with a team at the highest difficulty and had a lot of fun. The last two or three missions were actually pretty neat! Nothing Stellar though, but I gave up on narrative quality a long time ago here.

Wilde

Good thing I was saving all those public event packages for this very reason! I just unlocked "Holding Aces" only about an hour after getting Hawkmoon!

CFhPN6PVAAExRGw.jpg

Omni

I have the Skolas checkpoint on Xbox One. And by that I mean, I'm in the game right now. Need two people to finish this off. Other guys left.

Anyone want to help? Obviously 34s :p

So the Wolves still prowl in other areas, too? I thought they only appeared where the bounties took us, but I just fought a wolfpack that showed up in the Citadel.

I have the Skolas checkpoint on Xbox One. And by that I mean, I'm in the game right now. Need two people to finish this off. Other guys left.

Anyone want to help? Obviously 34s :p

Damn, I'm only a 33 with a 365 Ballerhorn. I could try helping out.

Falifax

Anybody interested in a Normal Gorgon chest?

Also if somebody would be kind and hold the checkpoint for me, need to get the chest on my 2 other characters.

I just want that Hawkmoon ;_;

daedalius

So is plan C any good?

Just got it out of the chest, also queens scout rifle and a legendary ship.

Was hoping for a ballerhorn, my wife got the shark face rocket launcher.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Finished PoE 34 with all three characters! Also have a 34 character now. Need 1 more Etheric Light for two 34 characters.

black stig

Neo Member
The pace of this thread is something else!

Missed early impressions, so apologies if this has been discussed already.

HoW story content is for me the best Destiny has delivered so far. For the first time since the Alpha, I've been reminded of Halo. I'm not sure what it is exactly, but I've caught myself thinking about the early steps into Halo CE several times.

It could be the focus on the Fallen, and the movement of the Vandals which recalls Elites from Halo. The slight step up in difficulty for story missions (I'm still a 32 and facing off to 32 enemies), and a step into the unfamiliar which is forcing a more measured approach. It's not quite Halo on Legendary, but I hope you see the point. The Vestian Dynasty, well, what a nice surprise that is, and a definite reminder of the Magnum from CE for me.

I'm having to take this at a slow (ish) pace - completed the story, Nightfall and 28 PoE last night on my main character, but I'm already thinking about holding off on alts and savouring a run through the HoW story content again when it'll feel fresh.

Expecting this to be an easy answer...

For duplicate exotics where I'm already at 331 on existing weapons, it's best to dismantle the new drop and use the shard to ascend the 331 to 365. This way it'll save mats and Glimmer. Holding off on doing so on my new spares in case I'm missing something.

I shared 3 husks back when TDB dropped before I knew what it evolved in to

4th Gally btw!

Ok, let's see if there's a third.

Looking for 1 more for a Nightfall run. PSN!
PSN - EyelessOrphan

I almost soloed the son of a bitch earlier, so we could probably two man it...though I'm much more careless when I have someone playing with me.

Edit: whenever you're ready. If you wanna wait for a third that's understandable. I'll be awake for about 2 more hours.

neoism

Sooo um where the fuck is the beltrik the veiled dude do you have to pick a certain location when doing the queen bounties or can I choose patrol and do them all al once per world????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom