• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinjo

Sooo um where the fuck is the beltrik the veiled dude do you have to pick a certain location when doing the queen bounties or can I choose patrol and do them all al once per world????

Patrol and then go to the location the bounty tells you to go.

noomi

Morning dgaf!

Long way to go for me still, need to beat PoE 34 2 more times, and maybe.... just maybe if I decide to ascend some gear, I'll hit level 34 today/tomorrow.

I'm mostly concerned for stat rolls, don't want to end up with with gear that gives me 400 intellect, 0 discipline, and 60 strength....

We'll see...

*edit*

After some gear swapping, this could potentially be my level 34 hunter. Stat rolls are damn near perfect this way.... Also, the combo of 3rd man helm, wolves arms, and crota chest with legs looks fucking cool, topped off with the dead orbit nowhere man shader. Chest and legs need to ascend to hit 34, need one more etheric light.

Gykkssh.jpg

So... I guess I should do this....

Thanks for the nightfall guys. Goddamn shanks are brutal. Thank god for that brawler modifier, otherwise I don't think that Bladedancer shit I did near the end would've killed those shanks.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Got 7 Dead Orbit packages after using 46 commendations and the last package gave me this!

jmlpKSV.jpg

I also got tons of Dead Orbit weapons.

Ken

So, from L32, how are you guys getting into L34 PoE? I want to start ascending my gear r whatever.

L32 PoE gives you an armor core for a 42 light glove this week. That plus a maxed exotic piece, and 36 light from other two pieces, will give you level 33 which is enough to do 34 PoE.

Her Mercy is an amazing Hand Cannon, cant wait til I manage to actually re-roll a good one

What will you be rolling for? I got one today but don't really know what to look for. Mine currently has Hot Swap and Hip Fire.

Agent

In my last 5 Dead Orbit rank ups I have received 2 Revenant shaders and a Bittersteel. I feel like I hit the lottery. Granted, it took me 34 rank ups to get my first one. A Revenant and Bittersteel dropped in the 4 packages I received post-HoW launch which made me wonder if the drop rate increased or if I was very lucky.

In my last 5 Dead Orbit rank ups I have received 2 Revenant shaders and a Bittersteel. I feel like I hit the lottery. Granted, it took me 34 rank ups to get my first one. A Revenant and Bittersteel dropped in the 4 packages I received post-HoW launch which made me wonder if the drop rate increased or if I was very lucky.

Mine was just the other way around, got 2 Bittersteel shaders and 1 Revenant. It seems that they indeed increased the drop rate a bit.

Namikaze1

Do I spend my sole Etheric Light on Fatebringer or on my Hunter. My hunter still wouldn't be 34 till next week though since I only plan on doing ToO on my Titan. Well, I technically still have a shot at another Etheric Light with my Warlock if I do PoE35 but I don't want to.

So what say you, DGAF, Fatebringer 365 or Hunter? Either way, Hunter won't be 34 till next week.

Zoidberg

Do I spend my sole Etheric Light on Fatebringer or on my Hunter. My hunter still wouldn't be 34 till next week though since I only plan on doing ToO on my Titan. Well, I technically still have a shot at another Etheric Light with my Warlock if I do PoE35 but I don't want to.

So what say you, DGAF, Fatebringer 365 or Hunter? Either way, Hunter won't be 34 till next week.

Fatebringer! You can swap it around on characters and enjoy it at all times.

Yooooo POE 34 POE got intense at times for the Hive rounds. Shit was absurd, but was pretty fun. Hunter sitting at 33 now, with one etheric light in reserve. Gonna do the same on my Titan and Warlock.

Apparently the rumor is ToO will be selling the chest piece? Gonna wait so I can confirm what piece it is, then I'll use my EL accordingly. Should get at least one character to 34 this week.

Namikaze1

Yooooo POE 34 POE got intense at times for the Hive rounds. Shit was absurd, but was pretty fun. Hunter sitting at 33 now, with one etheric light in reserve. Gonna do the same on my Titan and Warlock.

Apparently the rumor is ToO will be selling the chest piece? Gonna wait so I can confirm what piece it is, then I'll use my EL accordingly. Should get at least one character to 34 this week.
Not a rumor. Vendor shows he will be selling the chest piece.

HigXx

What will you be rolling for? I got one today but don't really know what to look for. Mine currently has Hot Swap and Hip Fire.

I have no idea haha! My current roll is Icarus, Extended Mag and Counterbalance. Gonna roll with for a bit see if I like it

Lv34 is me! Saint-14 Helm, PoE Gauntlets and Chest and VoG Boots

spyder_ur

Do I spend my sole Etheric Light on Fatebringer or on my Hunter. My phone to hunter still wouldn't be 34 till next week though since I only plan on doing ToO on my Titan. Well, I technically still have a shot at another Etheric Light with my Warlock if I do PoE35 but I don't want to.

I spent my first Light on Fatebringer. Felt good. I don't care that much about rushing to 34, though, since level 34 PoE is totally doable at 33.

X-Frame

Is an exotic and Queen's weapon guaranteed as long as you have a Treasure Key?

Meaning if I have 3 keys and I run PoE 28 back to back I get 3 exotics?

noomi

The answer is always fatebringer, gogogo guardian!

Is an exotic and Queen's weapon guaranteed as long as you have a Treasure Key?

Meaning if I have 3 keys and I run PoE 28 back to back I get 3 exotics?
I think someone posted something from reddit detailing how the rewards seem to work. If I remember correctly you are only guaranteed an exotic once. You will get a queen weapon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom