• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWood12

I got this exact roll with a judgements chance. Pretty disappointing launcher, especially given that the fallen bonus perk takes up the slot that can give grenades & horseshoes or tracking.

It's not possible to get tracking OR grenades & horseshoes on that launcher.

Sullichin

Damn I should have used my commendations to finally pump some levels into a faction instead of getting like level 40 in Crucible. That was stupid

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Any point of running PoE-28 again if you've already completed it once but don't have any treasure keys? Or is sticking to strike playlist a better option for engrams and whatnot?
House of judgment rep, and chances at treasure keys. For engrams, dragon strikes are definitely still better.

Zoidberg

It's not possible to get tracking OR grenades & horseshoes on that launcher.

Yep, and that's why it will always be a shitty weapon. The fallen based perks take up that third slot, which is the most important slot for non-gally rocket launchers.

Given that it's a raid weapon, the +damage fallen perks should be in an extra slot, much like the +damage hive ones are on CE weapons. Taking up a perk slot means that all the PoE weapons will end up sub-par compared to rolling a vendor or queen weapon and ascending it.

It does look like they upped the drop rate for faction shaders from the reward packages as I've seen a lot more posters here saying they got drops after Tuesday. I wish Bungie would confirm this.

lt519

I have 33 vanguard commendations...

If I equip the Dead Orbit thingy, will those vanguard commendations, when traded in, pump up my DO rep?

Prepare for motes, lots of motes.

What triggers a queen's package when you turn in bounties? I got two with my Titan yesterday only turning in 5 bounties.

Wow, DLC has only been out two days and I feel like I'm a month behind! Anyone willing to do the story missions and strike with me? I've bee busy since Tuesday and finally have some time on my hands to jump in.

Sullichin

Wow, DLC has only been out two days and I feel like I'm a month behind! Anyone willing to do the story missions and strike with me? I've bee busy since Tuesday and finally have some time on my hands to jump in.

I'm in the same boat. It's like everyone took off work and blasted through everything in the DLC by Tuesday evening. I only had time to play a few Crucible matches on the new maps so far. I will be on tonight around 730EDT if you are still looking for people to play the new content with. I haven't done any of it. PSN Sullichin

All right folks, I'm RTTP here. Haven't played since November, but I had the guardian edition so I've got access to both expansions.

I am currently level 27, with the first TDB story mission finished. What's the best course of action for leveling my character up? Should I keep progressing in the story, or am I more likely to find good loot through the crucible or strikes? I'm playing the story solo so I'd prefer to be overleveled whenever possible.

Alright finally got my Titan up to lv34, looks pretty sexy.
Except for the Saint-14...
But Saint-14 is life.

8HRyiBuh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom