• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the Subtle Nudge? I bought it for the High ROF but noticed it wasn't a 2sk to the body. I thought I must surely be mistaken. I still like it though.

That's the one. I bought it as well lol.

I rolled the vanguard sniper with perfect pvp perks :p

Shortgaze/Ambush
Hidden hand
Hand laid stock
Unflinching

It has high rof, more impact and 100 stability.

Haven't played crucible since November.

Watch Me, Phaethon, and YzeNup do
By "Do" I mean Scrub up
PoE lvl 35!

Live right here! http://www.twitch.tv/unstablelive

BO7rmKK.jpg

This took us forever, but I blame piccolo for taking forever to pipe up with his first useful suggestion of the night. Failure is absolutely not attributable to Catapult being a terrible jump to use as a Titan.

Finally? The DLC's been out for 2 days and you have a level 34 and 33 already!

Haha yeah true could've been 34 yesterday but made a mistake upgrading the gauntlets with an ELight I got from the NF...
But you're absolutely right, I've never hit a level cap this fast.

On another note just rerolled a Deathshot Luna SR1 and got Full Auto and Firefly, Extended Mag would've been perfect, but I'll settle for this one.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
All right folks, I'm RTTP here. Haven't played since November, but I had the guardian edition so I've got access to both expansions.

I am currently level 27, with the first TDB story mission finished. What's the best course of action for leveling my character up? Should I keep progressing in the story, or am I more likely to find good loot through the crucible or strikes? I'm playing the story solo so I'd prefer to be overleveled whenever possible.
Welcome back. Continue doing the TDB quests this weekend and you'll get a free pair of light 36 gloves, which, and along with either buying a new Exotic or ascending an existing one you will be in striking distance of 32. You do also want to be earning either Vanguard or Crucible marks (or both) to buy new Vendor gear as well.

If you link me to your bungie profile I can offer more specific advice.

Ok, finally back from a trip (no, not that kind of trip).

Anyone wanna run PoE 32 and 34? Looking to do both on my alt today so I can get my main to 34 and my alt to 33.

Welcome back. Continue doing the TDB quests this weekend and you'll get a free pair of light 36 gloves, which, and along with either buying a new Exotic or ascending an existing one you will be in striking distance of 32. You do also want to be earning either Vanguard or Crucible marks (or both) to buy new Vendor gear as well.

If you link me to your bungie profile I can offer more specific advice.

Free gloves? Don't you only get the gloves by doing the Urn of Sacrifice quest?

Don't do the Urn quest. It's a complete grind.

Namikaze1

She was meant to bring balance to the trials, not leave them in darkness!

PS seriously stream k thx
It was said that she would carry us all, not get carried!

I'll stream if fig lets me join in.
BO7rmKK.jpg

This took us forever, but I blame piccolo for taking forever to pipe up with his first useful suggestion of the night. Failure is absolutely not attributable to Catapult being a terrible jump to use as a Titan.

ZP2OSG5.jpg

PSA: I joined these two for a quick Level 35 Arena clear and it took us 3 1/2hrs. DO NOT JOIN THEM!!
freaking LOL

Navy Bean

I got the Queen's sniper, shotgun, and auto rifle yesterday. Are any of these worth keeping? (I have too many weapons, it gets overwhelming).

LiK

my alts never did the Eris story missions and she constantly has that stupid green marker on her head in Tower.

BokehKing

Banned
What's the worst line you heard in the expansion?

Mine is definitely Petra in the last mission saying

'it's the Vex Tech!'

It's a groaner every time

Daemul

Nothing worse than someone on LFG asking for only people who are level 34 with Gally's to join, only to find out that the person themselves not only isn't a level 34, but they also don't have a gally.
KuGsj.gif

ExVicis

What's the worst line you heard in the expansion?

Mine is definitely Petra in the last mission saying

'it's the Vex Tech!'

It's a groaner every time

Everything Variks says is simultaneously the worst line and the best line ever. I would hate his lines from any other person but for some reason I like him saying them.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
LTWood et al, point of note:

The Vex Mythoclast counts as a special, not a primary weapon as far as the PoE Modifiers. That means that nothing was happening when you tried it that round with the primary damage bonus.

It also means that during rounds with the special damage bonus, equipping it will enable you to have two buffed weapons.

dB Viper

My friend who left destiny is now back excited for ToO. He's mainly a PvP player.

He is adamant that he's playing ToO being a level 32 and will do fine.

Is he right? I thought the level advantages were even more important in ToO? Is being a 32 that big of a disadvantage if he played all 34s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom