• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoodbury

From the patch notes:
PVP
General

Added a new Daily Reward package upon completion of the first game in the Daily Featured Crucible playlist

What is the Daily Featured Crucible playlist?

Sullichin

From the patch notes:
PVP
General

Added a new Daily Reward package upon completion of the first game in the Daily Featured Crucible playlist

What is the Daily Featured Crucible playlist?

The PVP mode that's on the left side of the Director every day (underneath daily story mission/nightfall, etc)

Deku Tree

I'll join you guys for ToO tomorrow. I want to get the chest piece. We can do it for our other characters if it runs well.

Sounds good as long as Deku is cool with it all. :) We can practice skirmish a bit later. I wonder would it be best to be all different classes or all of the same to throw off other teams.

Screw it I'm down. Level 33 titan.

I'm up for trying it out on three toons tomorrow with both of you.

So is it possible to get Firefly to roll on a sniper? I've spent quite a lot of glimmer and orbs of light (approx 20-25 rolls) on a Queens Sniper trying to get it and have had zero luck.

If you look up a gun at DestinyDB.com you can click on the perks and it will show all possible perks.

Hoodbury

The PVP mode that's on the left side of the Director every day (underneath daily story mission/nightfall, etc)

hmm, i thought I tried that last night but I didn't get any package or anything. Unless I did the wrong thing, are you saying it's at the bottom of the list under Nightfall? There was a PvP one at the top of the list I thought.

border

Need one more person for PoE 32. Preferably a Hunter or Warlock, but I suppose a triple Titan run would be cool.

1. border199x (Titan)
2. WallachGAF (Titan)
3. thediamondage (Titan)

EDIT: GROUP FULL!

LTWood12

LTWood et al, point of note:

The Vex Mythoclast counts as a special, not a primary weapon as far as the PoE Modifiers. That means that nothing was happening when you tried it that round with the primary damage bonus.

It also means that during rounds with the special damage bonus, equipping it will enable you to have two buffed weapons.

Ah that makes sense! Good to know!

LiK

Hunter: 34 PoE, 35 PoE (?), Weekly
Titan: 34 PoE, Weekly, some Petra bounties
Warlock: Everything (will probably skip because... Warlock)

Also I need more keys :

I might skip Weeklies. Just wanna do the NF with my Hunter and PoE with the rest now. I'll join anyone in hunting keys tho.

rNilla

NO I HAVEN'T.

I have also done zero raids this week. So there's that.

I might skip Weeklies. Just wanna do the NF with my Hunter and PoE now.

Those sweet sweet coins though. Can't get enough.

N8iJLCK.png

I have also done zero raids this week. So there's that.

Me neither. I need to hit up some NM CE tonight maybe... DS and Crota to be exact. Six shots at a horn? NarmerQuest continues.

I also have my Titan that needs everything HoW related. Story missions and then an exotic shot at PoE 28. And then level 34 PoE as he hit 33 last night (my hunter gifted him an armor core).

rNilla

Me neither. I need to hit up some NM CE tonight maybe... DS and Crota to be exact. Six shots at a horn? NarmerQuest continues.

I also have my Titan that needs everything HoW related. Story missions and then an exotic shot at PoE 28. And then level 34 PoE as he hit 33 last night (my hunter gifted him an armor core).

I guess I could run my Warlock through HoW. 365 NLB is ready for NM CE.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
gin is my liquor of choice, but I've never been to a gin bar. Tanqueray 10 or Bombay Sapphire preferred.

This is on topic, because a nice stiff cocktail keeps the Darkness at bay.

ich00

So far I've gotten the Queen's Hand Cannon, Rocket Launcher and Scout Rifle. I am missing something with them, or are they pretty underwhelming?

I've gotten a few other weapons that I think I'd rather spend the motes/wp/glimmer on (DO SR&SG, a few snipers) to play with, I just want to make sure I'm not missing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom