• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
level 34 should be easily attainable enough by next week

just buy the next armor varksis sells and use the 3 etheric lights on the last remaining equipment

was thinking of doing that instead of getting 1 of my chars to 34 now.. just mess around with trials this weekend

LTWood12

just buy the next armor varksis sells and use the 3 etheric lights on the last remaining equipment

was thinking of doing that instead of getting 1 of my chars to 34 now.. just mess around with trials this weekend

This is what I'm doing. Having to fight every urge to upgrade my Fatebringer.

Dave_6

I see Hawkian mentioned the 77 Wizard; still have two of those. One is maxed out and the other is in my vault untouched.

so i did the first PoE, beat it.. then the timer started, i fell and died.. was there any chests at the bottom or something? I was fucking pissed and did not get anything for beating it besides some stupid rare helmet
timers dumb. shouldnt start until all 3 players are near the chests.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

XHAq2XE.jpg

Damn. I'll be happy if I get there in a month. The more I play of TW3, the more I want to keep playing it and not Destiny. :lol

what 3 etheric light are you referring to

Does anyone know if you can redo the story missions at higher levels and still get the mote of light? I kind of want to just run my alts through the easier settings to make them Nightfall/PoE ready, but I also kind of want those motes lol.

Hey GAF - whats the consensus on the best scout rifle in game right now?
I finished leveling this bad boy right before HoW dropped, and it's been spectacular running the lvl 32 story missions. I much prefer the higher rate of fire to the low rate (and less stable) Badger.

anitcfdotp.png

I've been a bit of a hermit since HoW released, playing solo on my lowly Titan (now level 10) and working through the story missions on my Hunter. Now that I'm done I'll be back in the NF/Weekly groove, and down to run the story missions co-op on my Warlock if anyone wants to jump in while I'm playing. I really wanted to solo them the first time through.
I just finished my first run through the story last night, ready for some PoE tonight or this weekend. Or story with my Hunter and Titan, whatever. I've got 2 keys from the story and a Legendary Warlock helmet that regens health when picking up orbs, so I've got some good stuff to roll with for PoE.

Impala26

I've had this baby for awhile, and she's pretty great at both PvE AND PvP:

http://www.destinydb.com/items/1011266581-three-little-words

She's got Rangefinder and Third Eye with Field Scout (42-round mag). I can counter snipers with it in Crucible thanks to Rangefinder and Third Eye is obviously valuable there too. She also has just high enough ROF to clear out mobs up close for dealing with PvE and Field Scout means the world when you're overwhelmed.

So is she a keeper... should I ascend her when I get the chance?

we get 3? i dont think i did last night

1 for each character :p

if you don't have 3 then you won't need 3 :)

so if you save your etheric lights from doing level 34 this week.. then next week you should just be able to do the level 32 for the armor core, and then use the etheric light on whatever equipment he hasn't sold yet

Does anyone know if you can redo the story missions at higher levels and still get the mote of light? I kind of want to just run my alts through the easier settings to make them Nightfall/PoE ready, but I also kind of want those motes lol.
ill run em at 32 with you on my warlock. maybe in 30-60 minutes i can be on

daedalius

I've had this baby for awhile, and she's pretty great at both PvE AND PvP:

http://www.destinydb.com/items/1011266581-three-little-words

She's got Rangefinder and Third Eye with Field Scout (42-round mag). I can counter snipers with it in Crucible thanks to Rangefinder and Third Eye is obviously valuable there too. She also has just high enough ROF to clear out mobs up close for dealing with PvE and Field Scout means the world when you're overwhelmed.

So is she a keeper... should I ascend her when I get the chance?

I need to upgrade my Devil you Know ;)

Namikaze1

With Fatebringer and Gjallarhorn at 365, I need a 365 special weapon. I would ascend one of my snipers but they aren't of much use in PoE so I'll be ascending a shotgun.

Question is which one: Found Verdict or Secret Handshake. Opinions?

radiohead1

Neo Member
Hi DestinyGAF! Long time lurker of this thread, and I have to say that my love for Destiny would be nowhere near where it is without this community. This thread has made my experience with this game a helluva lot more fun.

Just wanted to drop in and say that the new HoW stuff has thrown off my well-established weekly routine with this game! There is so much new to do, I almost don’t know what to do next! I had fallen into such a schedule of things to do in this game (usually chasing exotics for my collection) that it feels strange and nice to feel a little discombobulated.

I got to 33 last night! I usually hit up LFG sites for groups, since I have few gaming friends, but am afraid that it would be really tough to do PoE 34 with a group of strangers. Hoping to play with you all a little more on the regular so I have a more consistent group of friends to play with!

I work most weekdays, but try to play early and late (Mountain Time Zone). Add me if you like!

I’m on PS4, PSN = dorssom.

1 for each character :p

if you don't have 3 then you won't need 3 :)

so if you save your etheric lights from doing level 34 this week.. then next week you should just be able to do the level 32 for the armor core, and then use the etheric light on whatever equipment he hasn't sold yet

i have a 33 hunte 32 lock and baby titan. gonna focus on hunter for now. camo > self res

I'm on Xbox :[

I won't be on until about 6pm EST anyway.

noooo

It should have given you one. Me and Soss got one last night.

my inventory was probably full. do i lose it then? i'll check postmaster.

or maybe i already used it and i r dumd

JayHayabusa

Anyone kind enough to help me power level my Titan currently at level 3? Have my warlock at 33 and want to get a Titan and Hunter slowly and steadily up there.

Jayforone on PSN

dB Viper

With Fatebringer and Gjallarhorn at 365, I need a 365 special weapon. I would ascend one of my snipers but they aren't of much use in PoE so I'll be ascending a shotgun.

Is SH void?

If so, I vote SH. Would be niec to have Arc, Void and Solar at the ready for primary, special & heavy weapons types.

LTWood12

Hi DestinyGAF! Long time lurker of this thread, and I have to say that my love for Destiny would be nowhere near where it is without this community. This thread has made my experience with this game a helluva lot more fun.

Just wanted to drop in and say that the new HoW stuff has thrown off my well-established weekly routine with this game! There is so much new to do, I almost don’t know what to do next! I had fallen into such a schedule of things to do in this game (usually chasing exotics for my collection) that it feels strange and nice to feel a little discombobulated.

I got to 33 last night! I usually hit up LFG sites for groups, since I have few gaming friends, but am afraid that it would be really tough to do PoE 34 with a group of strangers. Hoping to play with you all a little more on the regular so I have a more consistent group of friends to play with!

I work most weekdays, but try to play early and late (Mountain Time Zone). Add me if you like!

Welcome!

noomi

Welcome to destiny gaf :) You're going to fit right in!

As you've mentioned in your post the community here is amazing, and I'm sure you will find many people to play with and help you out. I'll shoot you a FR when I get home.

Welcome brother! one of us one of us!

Wallach

What element is your Secret Handshake? Normally I'd go Found Verdict but it might be better to mix your element options for the first round of 365s. Found Verdict is best shotgun though. Besties.

Edit - Just saw they are both Arc. Witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom