• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont think Third Eye and Firefly can roll on hand cannons anymore. Outlaw takes the same column as Luck in the Chamber so you cant have both.

I haven't had a chance to reroll any legs (other than Iron Banner). Does Firefly roll for handcannons now? I thought it was unique to Fatebringer.

It was a joke... but whatever...

anyway, in all seriousity, zen moment and outlaw would be my choices.

Wallach

Anyone have a good build with "low down" assault rifle? Mine has focused fire and rangefinder.

I'd probably keep those perks. Did you get Flared Magwell in the middle column (or maybe Speed Reload)? I feel like those three would turn it into a pretty solid weapon.

Deku Tree

Hi DestinyGAF! Long time lurker of this thread, and I have to say that my love for Destiny would be nowhere near where it is without this community. This thread has made my experience with this game a helluva lot more fun.

Just wanted to drop in and say that the new HoW stuff has thrown off my well-established weekly routine with this game! There is so much new to do, I almost don’t know what to do next! I had fallen into such a schedule of things to do in this game (usually chasing exotics for my collection) that it feels strange and nice to feel a little discombobulated.

I got to 33 last night! I usually hit up LFG sites for groups, since I have few gaming friends, but am afraid that it would be really tough to do PoE 34 with a group of strangers. Hoping to play with you all a little more on the regular so I have a more consistent group of friends to play with!

I work most weekdays, but try to play early and late (Mountain Time Zone). Add me if you like!

I’m on PS4, PSN = dorssom.

Welcome!
Add me if you want.

PS4 DekuBleep

Dont think Third Eye and Firefly can roll on hand cannons anymore. Outlaw takes the same column as Luck in the Chamber so you cant have both.

Yeah I don't like the changes they made to equipment in that regard.

No more field scout on Machine Guns or ARs? No more outlaw on HC or scout rifles? That sucks.

Arrrammis

I'm not sure about third eye, but firefly isn't available for hand cannons. It shows up for fatebringer, and that's it. (Side note: you can't roll firefly and outlaw on scout rifles at the same time now, they take up the same slot).

Me and Reaper still have a spot. You can just join my party whenever.

Yo, what's your/Grey's schedule for ToO tomorrow? Have we figured out a designated time to fire it up? Sadly I'll still be finishing the move when it launches at 1pm my time but hopeful I'll be settled by ~4pm then down to choo-choo ride the train as long as possible. Or we could plan to start later in the evening? Whenever we'd all have a nice chunk of free time.

Arrrammis

Yeah I don't like the changes they made to equipment in that regard.

No more field scout on Machine Guns or ARs? No more outlaw on HC or scout rifles? That sucks.
You can still roll outlaw on hc's and scout rifles. You just can't roll outlaw and firefly together on scout rifles anymore.

Jrmint

Yo, what's your/Grey's schedule for ToO tomorrow? Have we figured out a designated time to fire it up? Sadly I'll still be finishing the move when it launches at 1pm my time but hopeful I'll be settled by ~4pm then down to choo-choo ride the train as long as possible. Or we could plan to start later in the evening? Whenever we'd all have a nice chunk of free time.
/wave Drizz :)

Wanted to let you know I'm back and looking forward to running with you and Yzen and the crew again soon.

dB Viper

Can confirm Party Crasher +1 is a beast.

Rolled:

Field Choke
Aggressive Ballistics

Shot Package

Rifled Barrell (increased Range, reduced Reload)

Kneepads

SkylineRKR

Wow my Dreamwaker rolled perfectly after 2 rolls.

Void, Tripod, Javelin and Surplus. Means it has no horseshoes (so its never great) but its that or Tripod.

Raid weapons have their own perks like firefly on FB.

yeah i noticed those weapons and the trials weapons have old perks

the trials auto rifle has hammer forged which i don't think you can roll for

also the PoE auto rifle has field scout

are these weapons even re rollable?

Wallach

Raid weapons have their own perks like firefly on FB.

Ah yeah, it looks like they count the PoE weapons as raid in terms of breaking perk rules (which I probably should have figured out when it didn't have a +/- bottom perk). Looks like ARs only get Extended Mag now.

Sushi and Nami want to tackle more PoE 35 starting around 8pm EST tonight?

I have to do 2 more 35 to have all 4 done on each character. All 3 will be Level 34 soon!

Off to Vermont for the weekend. That's in New England for all you international guardians. Will miss you guys.

Hope Xur doesn't sell Jellyhorn, but if he does it will just further motivate me to never stop maining Hawkmoon.

Excited to try PoE 34 on Sunday when I return. Good luck everyone in Trials of Osiris. Excited to see you all rocking those phat loots.

Hey GAF - whats the consensus on the best scout rifle in game right now?

Really liking my DO Deadshot setup:

Screen_Shot_2015_05_21_at_3_09_47_PM.png

Deku Tree

Can confirm Party Crasher +1 is a beast.

Rolled:

Field Choke
Aggressive Ballistics

Shot Package

Rifled Barrell (increased Range, reduced Reload)

Kneepads

Ideal roll for me would be

Shot Package

Reinforced Barrel
Increased Range Reduced Stability

Final Round
The last round in a magazine deals bonus damage.

Although I might settle for luck in the chamber if I couldn't get final round... I don't even have a party Crasher yet...

Deku Tree

If I tried to reroll my DO scout rifle for full auto plus firefly and who cares about th other perks then I think I would have a 1/64 chance of getting it.

LiK

I will keep you on as our first back up. The 3 of us cleared PoE 35 last night for the first time and said we would attempt again tonight. But who knows since then.

I ain't no backup!

Nami and Sushi said we were gonna do 34 tonight when I asked someone to help earlier today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom