• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallach

This stuff dropped for me, I hope its the shotgun exotic.

11230977_10155588916175475_4959665858065883313_n.jpg

Congrats. You get your choice out of all 3 Fallen exotics!

With Fatebringer and Gjallarhorn at 365, I need a 365 special weapon. I would ascend one of my snipers but they aren't of much use in PoE so I'll be ascending a shotgun.

Question is which one: Found Verdict or Secret Handshake. Opinions?

I prefer SH... but it depends on the roll... vendor version is lights out.

black stig

Neo Member
Hi DestinyGAF! Long time lurker of this thread, and I have to say that my love for Destiny would be nowhere near where it is without this community. This thread has made my experience with this game a helluva lot more fun.

Just wanted to drop in and say that the new HoW stuff has thrown off my well-established weekly routine with this game! There is so much new to do, I almost don’t know what to do next! I had fallen into such a schedule of things to do in this game (usually chasing exotics for my collection) that it feels strange and nice to feel a little discombobulated.

I got to 33 last night! I usually hit up LFG sites for groups, since I have few gaming friends, but am afraid that it would be really tough to do PoE 34 with a group of strangers. Hoping to play with you all a little more on the regular so I have a more consistent group of friends to play with!

I work most weekdays, but try to play early and late (Mountain Time Zone). Add me if you like!

I’m on PS4, PSN = dorssom.

Welcome! I'm pretty new here too, but it's a great home for Guardians. FR incoming.

Deku Tree

i have a 33 hunte 32 lock and baby titan. gonna focus on hunter for now. camo > self res

noooo

my inventory was probably full. do i lose it then? i'll check postmaster.

or maybe i already used it and i r dumd

Probably at the postmaster. Or you have some 365 attack or 42 light something somewhere...

Now I will do Forrest voice tonight in
whatever it is our raid group does assuming we show up

Oh no, is there Fun Raiding tonight? I'm lost without the usual Scarlet PMs to let me know the schedule. Sadly I'm out of commission tonight, the ol' PS4 is being packed into a moving truck as we speak. I'll definitely be around this weekend though, mainly focused on ToO and Lv35 PoE'ing but always down to group up with you crazy characters if there are shenanigans a-foot.

radiohead1

Neo Member
One funny story about hanging out here so much: I'm terrible at PvP and found the Thorn to be the only damn gun I could use effectively. But now I feel so guilty using it after reading such hatred of it that I go with something else! Time to get better I guess.

Did the last 3 missions and a round of 28 PoE. Definitely better than Crota's End. It seems like Bungie figured out that interesting terrain makes for interesting encounters, the last mission in particular. I haven't seen PoE on higher difficulties but the maps seem like they allow a bit of flexibility. While I did get a rocket launcher from the chest, it wasn't that one. Ended up with a purple launcher and a Universal Remote. Free exotic shard I suppose.

Gonna try the strike tomorrow and maybe try to get a couple people together for a nightfall/weekly. If Xur has anything worthwhile (lol) I don't have any coins.

Ramirez

One funny story about hanging out here so much: I'm terrible at PvP and found the Thorn to be the only damn gun I could use effectively. But now I feel so guilty using it after reading such hatred of it that I go with something else! Time to get better I guess.

No reason to feel guilty, and you should use it til it gets nerfed. No one else is going to play by honor rules.

Hi DestinyGAF! Long time lurker of this thread, and I have to say that my love for Destiny would be nowhere near where it is without this community. This thread has made my experience with this game a helluva lot more fun.

I’m on PS4, PSN = dorssom.

Yaaay! DGAF is the best!

Have you had a chance to run the raids much, NM or HM? I'm always around, happy to help raid or run the Lv34 and 35 PoEs for fun if the timing works out. Welcome!

Ragarra

Third Eye, Firefly, Outlaw, Luck in the Chamber...

If you can get ALL of those at the same time, I think you're good to go.

Dont think Third Eye and Firefly can roll on hand cannons anymore. Outlaw takes the same column as Luck in the Chamber so you cant have both.

shamanick

Third Eye, Firefly, Outlaw, Luck in the Chamber...

If you can get ALL of those at the same time, I think you're good to go.

I haven't had a chance to reroll any legs (other than Iron Banner). Does Firefly roll for handcannons now? I thought it was unique to Fatebringer.

Dont think Third Eye and Firefly can roll on hand cannons anymore. Outlaw takes the same column as Luck in the Chamber so you cant have both.

Thought so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom