• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

zewone

I need to do one PoE level 34 and maybe a level 35 tonight around 4:30PM PST or later, if anyone needs a 3rd.

I'll be on my level 34 Hunter.

Navy Bean

Yeah, we should never play PvP together. I'm pretty sure you'd kill me about 5 mins in. I have some callouts as well, here are my most common:

1) Oh that mother fucker got me. Fucking lag.

2) Fuck that guy. That's bullshit. He's still there.

3) Really? Ugh. He's weak. Someone kill him.

4) Oh, I'm an idiot. That guy sucks. Someone kill him.

5) I swear to god I'm going to hunt that guy down and gut him like an animal.

Sounds about right lol. I'll add: (6) I fucking hate blink shotgun fuckers

How did I do with these rolls?
55A Allfate
-Outlaw
-Handlaid Stock
-Reactive Reload

and

Zero Point LOTP
-Rodeo
-Lightweight/Braced Frame
-Firefly

Rerolling is exhausting ._.

border

I need to do one PoE level 34 and maybe a level 35 tonight around 4:30PM PST or later, if anyone needs a 3rd.

I'll be on my level 34 Hunter.
I will do a PoE34 with 33Titan or 33Warlock. I can do the POE 35 with a 34Hunter if we can find someone to do it.
PSN border199x

Anyone have any thoughts on a vendor HC?

I have my eyes on either the Red Hand IX or Fulcrum... open to other options if they exist though... looking for something in between a Fatebringer and a Lash.
I just got a Fulcrum last night with Final Round, Armor Piercing/Explosive Rounds/Braced Frame, and Hip fire.
comparesiq9m.png

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I have a Her Mercy you would love.

Sureshot Sight
Ikarus
Reinforced Barrel (Adds range, reduces stability.)
Counter Balance (Increases stability, which makes up for Reinforced Barrel's downside.)

It has such a well rounded feel.
Yeah, that sounds perfect all around.

I wouldn't mind trying out an Icarus/Hidden Hand combo if I'm lucky enough to roll that. HC's already have so much aim assist I can't imagine how it could work.

I just got a Fulcrum last night with Final Round, Armor Piercing/Explosive Rounds/Braced Frame, and Hip fire.
comparesiq9m.png

Is that you stealthily telling me that it really doesn't matter because Fatebringer? I'll have a 365 FB by tonight's end. Could use the etheric light to level up some armor BUT FUCK THAT.

Kalamari

Oh, wait, the stat boost isn't for being a bad player, I think it's for recently capturing a point or something. Is this a new Control mechanic?

phen0m24

Colonel! Colonel! Hey Colonel .. we need to do the Nightfall again ..

http://i.imgur.com/gfpGRKa.gifv

Brawler + Titan Exotic "Peregrine Greaves" (increased airborn Shoulder Charge damage) + Arc Burn = 32,000 instant damage.

32,000!

Oh man that looks crazy!!

I have to do it on one more alt... LOL

Do you have more than one Titan? :p

EDIT: You should have seen Hudson last night trying to brawler bad guys in PoE (and NF)
LOL it didn't always end well

Finally got around to doing 32 PoE. My teammates were only 30 and 31 because they were returning players. It went alright, final boss kind of took awhile, but whatever got it done with.

A_Gorilla

Banned
Yay back from work!

Looking to do 32 and 34 PoE, back to back.

PSN: El_Bombastico.

Also, does Trials of Osiris start at 2am PST or at 10am?

I would imagine they'd have to as it's probably the only way to get to 34.

Looking forward to trying it out if someone will let me go in with them.

I'll run it with you tonight. I'll try to be less of scrub than I was on our lvl 32 run last night. If you haven't done it yet around 6:30-7:00 central tonight let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom