• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydruxo

Bungies obsession with putting red decals/designs on armor is so annoying

Like you find a shader that looks awesome but then you've got all this red crap on your armor that won't change color

Zoidberg

Judgements Chance

1 armor core and 1 weapon core

Description 'attain for a chance to aquire prison of elders awards'

Does that mean you trade them in for a key?

You can get a random piece of armor for your class, or a PoE weapon. I traded my cores in for this steaming piece of shit, so get them dice ready:

GHJ5U7v.jpg

Rainmaker

Banned
Bungies obsession with putting red decals/designs on armor is so annoying

Like you find a shader that looks awesome but then you've got all this red crap on your armor that won't change color

Yeah. That's super annoying. Like awesome exotic armor that doesn't really match a thing you're wearing and most of the time you can't change it.

Kalamari

It will be interesting to see how ToO goes over with the competitive types. There is so much bullshit in PvP that I foresee gallons of tears.

R0ckman

Hey man, did you get to finish it?

Yeah we did, we ended up cheesing round 4, round 5 was pretty bad from the floor thing.

The stupid "cheese counter measure" actually killed me during one run. Was about to use a rocket, game teleports me to a location with a rock right in front of me as I fire and it kills me.

Homeboyd

Skolas finally dead!

365 FB and 365 VoC now. Got the scout with firefly and void fallen rocket launcher.

Not doing that again for a while...

347-vesta-dynasty-exotic-review.png

So full shot of 347 from Planet Destiny. My prevailing theory is that when you hit level 3 with Petra you can turn in the sidearrm for this weapon. Hence why she sells the weapon she gave you for free, so you can have both it and the scout rifle.

Carl

Myself and another guy off Twitter just walked a group their their first Vault of Glass and by hell it was an ordeal, haha. We got there in the end though. And it was good fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom