• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally rolled the perfect Scout Rifle. My One/One Synesthete has Full Auto, High caliber/explosive/smallbore, and firefly! It's replacing one that had auto + third eye and meh middle perks. Going to try and roll the perfect sniper next, any suggestions? I'm probably going to use amplified geo-d6 as it looks like its a little higher impact than subtle nudge.

LTWood12

Running through story on my hunter for the next couple hours. Seeing what I can get done in 2 hours. At the last checkpoint of the first mission if anyone wants in.

I think I'm retiring my Hunter and focusing on my Titan as my secondary. The Hunter just plain sucks in every way for PVE. The supers are just so weak and the lack of defensive ability is what hurts them the most.

I think I'm retiring my Hunter and focusing on my Titan as my secondary. The Hunter just plain sucks in every way for PVE. The supers are just so weak and the lack of defensive ability is what hurts them the most.
I'm gonna have to disagree with you a bit. Hunters are great for revives and with the brawler modifier you can actually use Bladedancer. I do wish they would double the damage of golden gun though.

X-Frame

Got a Party Crasher +1 from my 2nd Crucible match!

Not sure on the perks:

Aggressive Ballistics (Great), Replenish (Eh), Reinforced Barrel (Great), Army of One (Eh)

Reroll?

EDIT: Re-rolled ONCE and got instead: Aggressive Ballistics, Shot Package, Reinforced Barrel, Rodeo (My god...)

forrest

formerly nacire
Is the Destiny app broke, had to relog into it, it looks totally different and won't let me change characters. I was trying to swap some armor.

MrS

Banned
Anybody wanna do the level 32 PoE right now? I can't mic up but I've ran it loadsa times already. Mr-Stephen on PSN.

BokehKing

Banned
Anybody wanna do the level 32 PoE right now? I can't mic up but I've ran it loadsa times already. Mr-Stephen on PSN.
Psn-devilsadvocat631 for PoE 32 if there is room

znzw7v.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom