• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm level 33 and need two more guardians to enter into lvl 34 PoE with me in about 30 mins. I want my 365 FB.

I need two peeps who I've played with before because it might be slight hard mode.

JayHayabusa

Leveling an alt Titan and I have another question for DGAF. I'm level 12 finished with Venus. Do I need to finish the story? Or can I use crucible to reach 20? Will I have access to nightfall POE and raids once I put on appropriate gear without finishing story with this alt?

Got to level 34 with all characters. Got very lucky with the Judgment's Chances. Bungie must know it's my Birthday!

11059346_10152849492546560_2105410675975526450_o.jpg

10955179_10152849492386560_3234802857842414959_o.jpg

10996026_10152849492236560_6980671111400120651_o.jpg

Also shout out for the 365 Fatebringer. Best non-Exotic HC just keeps getting better. Next up 365 Vision of Confluence.

Zoidberg

Same thing happened to me this morning. Beat it with my Titan and got everything. Beat it with my warlock and got nothing. Seems to be only once per account.

So it let you use a key on the chest and gave nothing in return? They really need to explain the chest mechanics to people ahead of time, or prevent you from even opening it a second time.

Namikaze1

So it let you use a key on the chest and gave nothing in return? They really need to explain the chest mechanics to people ahead of time, or prevent you from even opening it a second time.
Oh no. It gave me stuff. It just didn't give me the shader, emblem, and ship when I opened it on my Warlock,

Sorry!

No worries! Get some well deserved rest! :)
Sorry, I've been up all day helping people left and right with PoE. I actually grinded for a key for the run but I was falling asleep during the last run with fig and Todd.

hey, lemme know if you wanna help my Warlock get through PoE 34 tomorrow. :)
same time? I should be done getting the ToO Titan chest by then.

Agent

I just got a Her Courtesy shotgun from the level 28 chest that had a roll of Field Choke/Aggressive Ballistics, Shot Package, Smallbore, and Army of One. Seems like a pretty good roll with a high impact shotgun and increased range. I never got a Felwinters but this one looks pretty close to one.

Zoidberg

Oh no. It gave me stuff. It just didn't give me the shader, emblem, and ship when I opened it on my Warlock,

Sorry, I've been up all day helping people left and right with PoE. I actually grinded for a key for the run but I was falling asleep during the last run with fig and Todd.

same time? I should be done getting the ToO Titan chest by then.

Bleh...bungie why. So it's either once a week or once per account for the cosmetic itmes. If it's just cosmetic items why would they need to restrict it :|

Alright. Got galactic toast

Need one more for lvl 34. I'm a hornless 33 Titan. What of it? Let's ball.

Ready to go in 15

Also, anyone have DS CP or Goegon cP?

Dunlop

My Titan is lvl 31

I just ascended my exotic helm but I'm still like 25% from lvl 32.and cannot get shards until Xur

At 32 I can run PoE and get that armor core I believe, is the item random or can you choose? I don't want to ascend a piece of armor I know I will replace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom