• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

border

Figured CE Hardmode would become a joke. Thats what happens with artificial level difficulty.
If the "artificial difficulty" didn't exist they would have just given Crota and the enemies a massive HP pool to make up for it, and the raid would still be a bitch at Level 34. I never understood the complaints about over leveling the enemies.

ERMint13

If you skip level 34 and run 35 do you get the double drops? I could run both but if I can just hit 35 and get two light I would prefer to do that.

Rocking that vintage VoG gear. Needed it for the Int/Dis.

CFkmsFhWoAA4tP5.jpg:large

LkPr

is it worth running PoE lvl 32/34 without a key? I just ran 28 without a key and felt not good about leaving that chest un-touched...

deafmedal

Leveling an alt Titan and I have another question for DGAF. I'm level 12 finished with Venus. Do I need to finish the story? Or can I use crucible to reach 20? Will I have access to nightfall POE and raids once I put on appropriate gear without finishing story with this alt?
Nope, and finishing up in Crucible is a good idea- Titan was my 3rd-I spent about 2-3 hours in story/bounties then 6-7 hours of Crucible (maybe an hour or so waking up the hive). I had a decent bit of stuff saved up so as soon as I had hit 20 I jumped to 24 and grinded out the XP (using highest level heroic missions) to level the armor up so I could run VoG for 30 gear. I was running VoG in ~10 hours. Now, with current gear you don't even need to level the gear to be able to run NF/dailies, any difficulty raid... just 4 pieces of new gear.

Pretty good time for leveling alts, esp if you have gear lined up for when you hit 20 :)

Which reminds me, I like that I can exchange shards/energies for glimmer now, such a relief really. That's guaranteed glimmer every fucking raid :) I can upgrade everything, my money problems have been solved!! New gear mat costs are good, shit was too steep before. Now gimme some e-light!

Frenden

Banned
I'm not sure, honestly. I got it from a Salvage drop. Doesn't seem to have an affiliation with any faction that I can tell.

It's a Crucible playlist only drop. It has the highest RoF and biggest mag of any higher RoF scout.

Pair with full auto and explosive rounds or firefly and pew-pew-boom your way to victory.

EL CUCO

It's a Crucible playlist only drop. It has the highest RoF and biggest mag of any higher RoF scout.

Pair with full auto and explosive rounds or firefly and pew-pew-boom your way to victory.
Yes!! Haha it's got a Fallen looking style too. Loving it.

Frenden

Banned
What is a god red hand build(PvP mostly) loving hidden hand so prefer to keep that.

Zen Moment or Ikarus, Extended Mag/Flared Mag (or something that adds range), Hidden Hand, I think.

Ikarus is way, way rad if you are in the air. It seems to have about the same accuracy as being on the ground.

Deku Tree

Looking for one for level 34 PoE.
We are going in with two level 33 hunters.

Would be good to have a Titan or Warlock but not required.

Done it twice already.

PS4 DekuBleep

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Do you get to restart from where we left off or do you have to go through the first five rounds again?

I had to reboot my PS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom